Is this the end of Warspear?

hugomedeiroswg

The legion of the Br-Tourmalina server finds itself in this way.

We can no longer even make the event tower

There are almost no players, many have stopped playing due to the unbalanced factions.

The market has almost no equipment available, and when it does, it is expensive for beginners. Then they decide to stop playing or become a sentry.
Some classes on the Sentinel side are more attractive, such as the summoner, mage and explorer...

In the video you can see magicians hitting players.
It's a massacre. :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It's not the end of Warspear. 

All other servers are seemingly well balanced overall so I doubt that BR will have this issue for much longer. After all US Sapphire had the same issue a few years ago. 

Just waiting on the rebalance update so I can make my final decision because I live in North America, I only speak English, the US server legion population is low and I'm not interested in switching servers.

On 11/28/2023 at 5:02 AM, Drakoslayd said:

It's not the end of Warspear. 

All other servers are seemingly well balanced overall so I doubt that BR will have this issue for much longer. After all US Sapphire had the same issue a few years ago. 

There is a russian server were legion rules, and apparently in tourmaline the two factions are kind of equal on players,  in all other server the legion is dead

We need the character limit per class/faction again,  

Many ppl says its It's a matter of taste.

But what a coincidence that 80% "like" sentinels 

On the Brazilian server in particular, the legiao is lazy and disunited, and it's also normal for a group of players to do this. The same thing happened a few days ago with 3 chieftains blocking DG 32 of the sentinels, but I didn't see any post about it.

21 minutes ago, Lilweasel disse:

There is a russian server were legion rules, and apparently in tourmaline the two factions are kind of equal on players,  in all other server the legion is dead