Guys listen

Why you guys keep saying about put resistance on rogues and remove his damage?? 

Its clearly said, Rogue are burst type class, the job of rogue is to kill his enemy instantly without giving them chance. (This is the reason why i play rogue becuz i like burst class and his stealth ability)

Rogue is not a semi sustain class, if you want resistant then go play as barb, dk and chieftain if you really want resistant duhh..

The main problem in this class is rogue cant burst down his enemy with resilience. Still lack of dmg in pvp consistency, and the dodge is not accurate not working at all that's why its sucks. 

Seekers have more impact in terms of damage becuz of high penetration and can ignore enemies defence with double damage auto atk.. seekers is more lethal in pvp compare to rogues.

What we need here is massive damage in pvp and accurate specific dodge.

Here's my suggestion.

Reflex passive need rework.

Poisonous blade should be passive too, once in every 12 seconds, its Hustle to click poisonous blade and it has animation delay (add slowing effect when enemy get poison).

And buff all damage skill. Need lot of rework

To Developer in this game don't listen to those who said, remove the damage of rogue and put resistance instead..

(this suggestion is most suck of all )

Devs you should focus on rogues bursting ability on his enemy,....again the job

of rogues are bursting there enemy without giving them a chance.

Reminder:

Rogues are little Assassins

Not a Semi sustain class, don't suggest to take away the damage... That's not a good joke.

Edited by Joy Boy Abunda

15 minutes ago, Joy Boy Abunda said:

Rogue is not a sustain class, if you want resistant then go play as barb, dk and chieftain if you really want resistant duhh..

:hwc1atang:

I will be one of your supporters about resistance on rogue not fitting their concept. But I will also support what's eventually the best for the class (even if it means resistance).

A seeker is deadly when they hit you first because of the fast autos and permastun. But when they are made visible and controlled first, they die. This is just nice. This is almost perfect execution of the stealthy class minus the questionably high damage buffs they have.

Now we can't say the same thing about rogue. Seekers kill by using many fast attacks making 10-20k damage in a few sec. Rogue can't do that. We can't do that because after our stealth we don't have guaranteed permastun like seekers. If we ask for one, then we are not different than them, and lack of diversity is not good for the game. We are talking about pvp, btw.

The alternative, hitting 10-20k damage with 2 skills + few autos is not possible to ask. It will cause too much complaints from other side and other classes.

People ask for resistance is not only because they want to survive but to continue hitting. The alternative to that is a very long stun without delay which, again, not really possible.

Our status quo is if we stun first using our longest stun skill, The Trickiest Skill, we will have a funny 2 sec. (or longer) delay to continue with autos. And it doesn't help the fact that we need to consider using Kick Skill right after our first attack, or Poison. We have a lot of mechanical obstacles to deliver our lethality in combat because we need to click this and that. And some of those clicks don't even generate immediate damage, instead it's a bunch of animations. I think all these years Devs have the image of continuous fighting like in pve in mind and had not considered pvp situations for rogue.

This is obvious we need constant damage buff. Maybe from permanent skill or other mechanisms. Our pemanent skill only gives some damage bonus in pve. And for those who choose the mid branch. No penetration bonus, no physical damage bonus. I don't understand how that is fair.

And if in the end we do need resistance too, so be it. But we must not accept our current situation. We are dead against controlling-enemies. We are dead against multiple enemies or summoning-enemies. We are just dead class nowadays.

21 minutes ago, Toad Sage said:

I will be one of your supporters about resistance on rogue not fitting their concept.

One of the Rogue's concepts was "being an elusive assassin" but it didn't get a single branch focused on Dodge, while the Ranger got one :good:

Bro what are the benefits attack without defense u really play rouge ?

seeker have resist and shield and attack 

We did not say weaker dmg we want to resist to shield or anything It doesn't make you die quickly but it really has no meaning: attack without defense🤕

Edited by omr

Resistance is a must now for a melee class like rogue lol, every melee class has a resist effect except for rogue. Its stupid. People aren't asking for a strong resist skill like bds but something slightly nerfed than that would be ideal. Even 1 resist during a combo should be enough. 

I do agree with the dmg buff but it would be too broken if it got defensively buffed too. So the best way to fix rogue is 3 options:

1-  buff dmg so it can burst easily but if you do that then a defensive buff should only slightly be increased.

2-dont buff dmg and instead buff its defensive/Resistance capabilities in a more bigger scale so that it can survive.

3-have 1 rogue branch reworked that forces you to go defensive mode, so - more defensive talents and less dmg talents. (Rest of branches can stay the same since they're dmg based.) This way rogue atleast have a choice to either go defensive mode or burst mode.