dodge

Corona virus

Question

14 answers to this question

They use two weapons, that adds one dodge enchant (if they enchant their wepuns with dodge), and they also have a skill that adds 5% to their dodge percentage at lv1. Rogue hyper pro dodgers, parry rogues nab, hp rogue hyper nab.

Ofc they do, I have also noticed a thing on rogues. When they run away using their dodge skill, 80%+ of the attacks attacked on them will be dodged.

And I would like to confirm on Panchen's talk too. :)

Rogues are good on dodge , most of them using axes .. noot good. Most in ws think the pro is who has most damage, not true. Dps

Rogues are good on dodge , most of them using axes .. noot good. Most in ws think the pro is who has most damage, not true. Dps

Well i am afraid you are wrong about that. I am a rogue lvl 20 with 724 damage (quite op for the lvl) using axes but with shit magic resis (1,6k). You would be surprise to see the number of magic players (druids, priests,magues) lvl 24 quite good amp i win just for my damage. In 4 or 5 secs they die. If i hadn´t such damage, i would loose all those pvps.

jarla weak nab chikn, gogue dusn fail becuz ov dodge. tats liek sayin scater shut fails becuz ov dodge, as u wil se, totaly bulshit

jarla weak nab chikn, gogue dusn fail becuz ov dodge. tats liek sayin scater shut fails becuz ov dodge, as u wil se, totaly bulshit

There is a rumor gouge's success rate depends on your accuracy/enemy dodge but I think that's just a rumor. I'm curious though, gonna ask this to snorlax on next hotline.

Also for player vs player axes are always better. Why? Because unlike mobs, players have stun skills. What good is your DPS if your are going to do 1 or 2 attacks and then get stunned? Axes = more burst damage (more damage with skills and more damage on a short period of time). Daggers = more DPS as long as you can hit your target without being interrupted which only happens when you are killing a boss on dungeon.

Attack speed only matters when you are on cooldown of all your attack skills and is relying more on your normal attacks.

Edited by nabnecro