[Legend of Almahad]-US-Shappire-Bigbug

Fishcat Link

我很高兴制作这个叙事视频,很幸运,因为老师恰好布置了相关视频作业,而我选择了Almahad作为主题。经过长时间的准备和制作。终于成功了。稍后我会上传抖音:猪1gy:

https://www.tiktok.com/@fishcat_lol/video/7294070141527018795?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7294059712051643950

Edited by Fishcat Link

On 10/24/2023 at 12:45 PM, Fishcat Link said:

I was very happy to make this narrative video, which was lucky because the teacher happened to assign the relevant video homework, and I chose Almahad as the theme. After a long preparation and production. It finally worked. I will upload Tik Tok later:pig1gy:

Brilliant. This 1 minute video is better than all the promotional videos that has ever been released by AIGRIND itself lol.

Edited by TheCaster

finally someone who thought to use Blender

I would also advise not to bring the camera too close to poorly detailed objects

4 hours ago, Maid said:

终于有人想到使用 Blender

我还建议不要将相机距离细节较差的物体太近

Oh ho ho, the accuracy depends on the diagram I can know, but my role is too vague.:HW22_12:

4 hours ago, Maid said:

终于有人想到使用 Blender

我还建议不要将相机距离细节较差的物体太近

also, this isn't Blender, I've been learning Unreal5 recently and this video was made using mental canvas. But I was halfway through the process before I realized, why don't I use Unreal5 for the best results

18 часов назад, Fishcat Link сказал:

also, this isn't Blender, I've been learning Unreal5 recently and this video was made using mental canvas. But I was halfway through the process before I realized, why don't I use Unreal5 for the best results

good work mate

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023. 10. 24. at 오후 5시 45분, Fishcat Link said:

我很高兴择了Almahad事视频,很幸运,因为老师恰好布置了恰好布置了恰关视频作业 ,而我选择了Almahad 作为主题。经过长时间的准备화제조작。终于成功了。稍后我会上传:猪1gy:

https://www.tiktok.com/@fishcat_lol/video/7294070141527018795?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7294059712051643950

I really love this video.