Death Knight: skills and talents Information

Warspear Online

12 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In none of my words you might get that you are low amped or such. From my words you might get (maybe) that I am assumig you're trolling; In which planet would someone request a nerf for a class he/she can already kill duo, exactly as the game requires? 

Besides, if you state that you can kill Wardens and BDs easily and that you had more troubles vs a class incapable of counting on any defensive stat besides the ones given from the equipment, allow me to say that you haven't faced very good Wardens or BDs (but mainly Wardens). 

Did u check how death knight damage 134k & shaman 64k charmer 89k? Do you know shaman & charm can give permanently stun ? How the dk could make that crazy dmg & never die?

1 hour ago, Heinaj said:

So everyone can make dk & stall people in arena for 5-6min ? Is that what u want ?

Warden don't died dk vs warden win SKILL block heal amay don't died warden full books 25 min warden don't died PVP Nerf warden 

1 hour ago, Heinaj said:

So everyone can make dk & stall people in arena for 5-6min ? Is that what u want ?

Feel free to try. Let me know if you manage to achieve even 30 seconds against an elven party. I'd be glad to hear your experience in that case

1 hour ago, Heinaj said:

Did u check how death knight damage 134k & shaman 64k charmer 89k? Do you know shaman & charm can give permanently stun ? How the dk could make that crazy dmg & never die?

The DK died. Idk what you're on about by saying that it never dies. 

1 hour ago, Heinaj said:

I main a Deathknight and I die instantly in arena. You fought God, one of the strongest Deathknights in the game, and now your crying about how long it took when most dk I see dies to a bd if the hunter is being lazy. 

3 horas atrás, Heinaj disse:

Both +10 & have many books too, u can inspect us.

U talking seems we are +8 or 0 books.. bruuh we can kill wardens so easy & bds but comparsion with dk, dk has strong def & dmg , i can proof it also.

Wd is way tanky, and deal alot of dmg

On 12/8/2023 at 4:57 PM, Legix said:

It was 29sec lol warden easy

On 12/8/2023 at 4:53 PM, Drakoslayd said:

I main a Deathknight and I die instantly in arena. You fought God, one of the strongest Deathknights in the game, and now your crying about how long it took when most dk I see dies to a bd if the hunter is being lazy. 

God is just noob user dk but dk class is so op, wait ill send abt a dk 0 books +8 gears & can hold 3ppl easy. Its annoying how dk can be dmger & never die it should be nerf honestly not cz u are dk u want buff it more, 1dk can hold 2ppl or 3 for 6-7min is sucks , also if wardens can do same its unfair for everyone Dk should be nerf.

1 hour ago, Heinaj said:

God is just noob user dk but dk class is so op, wait ill send abt a dk 0 books +8 gears & can hold 3ppl easy. Its annoying how dk can be dmger & never die it should be nerf honestly not cz u are dk u want buff it more, 1dk can hold 2ppl or 3 for 6-7min is sucks , also if wardens can do same its unfair for everyone Dk should be nerf.

Noob? He has +10 and full merman gear with pvp accessories. He is no noob like me. 

He is a absolute monster. 

5 horas atrás, Heinaj disse:

Of course the DK did a lot of damage, he stayed alive for more time, so he had more time to deal damage

Also, he was the only one on his team, so there wasn't anyone else to deal damage to the Shaman and the Charmer besides him

Using that logic, we should buff Warlock since on this print, it only dealt 2K damage compared to the other 3 classes

Also, using that logic, we should nerf both Charmer and Shaman defense and healing skills since both could tank 134K damage for 5 minutes without any problems

And in the end, the DK's team lost, so i don't really understand what are you complaining about, it is just a tank doing its job: receiving lots of damage 

23 hours ago, Khrone said:

Of course the DK did a lot of damage, he stayed alive for more time, so he had more time to deal damage

Also, he was the only one on his team, so there wasn't anyone else to deal damage to the Shaman and the Charmer besides him

Using that logic, we should buff Warlock since on this print, it only dealt 2K damage compared to the other 3 classes

Also, using that logic, we should nerf both Charmer and Shaman defense and healing skills since both could tank 134K damage for 5 minutes without any problems

And in the end, the DK's team lost, so i don't really understand what are you complaining about, it is just a tank doing its job: receiving lots of damage 

If you look the video again u will know the problem was how the dk/warlock cooperate together they don't know how to play that all, but still u can see how the dk stay even when he doesn't know how to use his character as well, he could made that dmg & stay alive for 5min, i bet if that dk is pro he could win 2v1 or never die.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:07 PM, Drakoslayd said:

Noob? He has +10 and full merman gear with pvp accessories. He is no noob like me. 

He is a absolute monster. 

I meant noob user not noob character can you understand ? The guy who use that account doesn't know how to play in death knight , but the character is op actually but still 2v1 should win in short time like 2min maximum cz like this arena will be sucks if everyone make death knight & delay people for 4-5minutes it will make arena sucks & everyone will quit arena cz of dks.

3 hours ago, Heinaj said:

I meant noob user not noob character can you understand ? The guy who use that account doesn't know how to play in death knight , but the character is op actually but still 2v1 should win in short time like 2min maximum cz like this arena will be sucks if everyone make death knight & delay people for 4-5minutes it will make arena sucks & everyone will quit arena cz of dks.

And? 

Druids can easily kill 2 characters in 3 minutes. 

God is a minmaxed full merman +10 Deathknight. 

There are paladins that can easily do the same. 

I guess we will need to nerf paladins aswell. 

17 hours ago, Heinaj said:

arena will be sucks if everyone make death knight & delay people for 4-5minutes it will make arena sucks & everyone will quit arena cz of dks.

You described a heaven. Ahh... how cozy and warm

*wakes up* 

20210104_002413.thumb.jpg.e6af58aa897676b51bc525c63c96e0a0.jpg

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

You described a heaven. Ahh... how cozy and warm

*wakes up* 

20210104_002413.thumb.jpg.e6af58aa897676b51bc525c63c96e0a0.jpg

Oldie but Goldie. 

Deathknight is no longer the monster it once was. 

With the new changes to Threads of Darkness, is it worth leveling it up to at least 3/5 as a Damager DK? Or even 5/5?

нити тьмы.png Threads of Darkness

• Adjusted Immobilization debuff duration: was 2 sec., now 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5 \ 4 sec.
  • Adjusted Absorption by Darkness debuff duration: was 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 \ 8 sec., now 5 \ 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 sec.
  • Adjusted the strength of the increase in incoming damage to a target under Absorption by Darkness debuff: was 4 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12%, now 7 \ 9 \ 11 \ 13 \ 16%.

• 1 month later...

@Dr Strange does death call have player/monster limit? if it does can it be added to description. after the new changes to the skill they were removed

deathcall.PNG.15db99134d9d48074973d70cf2b85a40.PNG

On 9/22/2023 at 12:02 PM, Dr Strange said:

This means a bug in the skill description. Passed on for correction, thanks :giveflower:

this is still not fixed

secret.PNG.46490648a98ef2a1c82a0836c573c5d4.PNG

thank you for listening :firs1tborn: