Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

hi guys..

first of all..

i just want to say i'm sorry merc for being such a jerk.. i shouldnt have done that... i'm sorry for all the things i've said..

i know you won't forgive me easily.. so it's up to you..  ;)  well.. i'm sorry guys for being too hot headed..  that's all.. thanks  ;D    :give_rose:

Back to game  :dirol: until new update you won't find me anywhere on emerald.

i am leveling my awesome rogue (ALL old enchants :yahoo:) till lvl18 now

btw does anyone has still his vn Server chars?  ;D

Back to game  :dirol: until new update you won't find me anywhere on emerald.

i am leveling my awesome rogue (ALL old enchants :yahoo: ) till lvl18 now

btw does anyone has still his vn Server chars?  ;D

I have deleted my chars in VN

I have a DK lv14 now  :blush:

guys come to wom soon plz. new UI being implemented  MR will start soon which will be mostly graphics beautification stage. 10 man raid dragon in game now. character customization coming in the next update. 8 team dungeons in so far with 2 solo dungeons. alliance have more than us now. also chat connected to both factions. I'm all alone :cray: lol  :lol: someone come on :good:

guys come to wom soon plz. new UI being implemented  MR will start soon which will be mostly graphics beautification stage. 10 man raid dragon in game now. character customization coming in the next update. 8 team dungeons in so far with 2 solo dungeons. alliance have more than us now. also chat connected to both factions. I'm all alone :cray: lol  :lol: someone come on :good:

;D no you are not alone buddy

pls comeback here  :blush:

@slay u have a dk lvl14 on sapphire? :shok: or emerald? :bad:

People on Sapphire soo helpful and friendly,not like in emerald disturbing each other 24/7  ;D

that depends what friends you have there.

I mean disturbing between elves and mcs.

Okay its the aim that the two factions fight against each other but it sucks when you want to hunt boss or whatever and u get killed :bad:

;D I am playing DK in Emerald now, my goal is to become the best tank in the game  :blush:  since its a natural for a DK.

Btw, about killing each other its ok, although when I am killing imps for quest high level ppl killed me, its ok.

Just walk again to that place and continue doing quest.

Well, I have trained in Forsaken world to walk very far away and talk much  ;D  and get used to it lol

Actually playing with new name very interesting and I have many new good friends both in US and EU server, its depend on you how to attract ppl in the game  ;D

Just be simple and have manner

looks like  this gona be last post from my side  :'( :'( :'( . bb  all i had a great time with u all, ryn nd corey u both  r my favourite  :good: :good:

@ shyleen  i dnt want that we alwaz be in a GOT TO KILL mood , its probably the end for me in warspear nd i dnt wana end it in a bad way (bcoz i had great time here with all ) so if u think i was wrong i m sorry for all the things that happen btwn us . i hope things  get normal btwn us ifever we meet anytime . :friends: :drinks:

@phat  go  study  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: . U r a good light hearted guy  phat thanks for the good (nd bad also  :rofl: )time i had with u  :friends:

@sulla hmm  wat to say , i will miss fighting  with u lol good luck :good: :good:

@spanish now that i will be no more , i wana make one thing clear I NEVER SAID ANYTHING REGARDING PVP U SO WHOEVER GAVE U FALSE INFO HE IS UR BIGGEST ENEMY :bomb:  apart  from that confusion we had u wer also a good opponent to hav good luck  :good: ( now its up to u who u wana belive :))

@sunnysmart will miss u bro  :(

i cant type anymore lol thx for everything nd FOF FOR LIFE  8) 8) :dirol: :friends:

@ shyleen  i dnt want that we alwaz be in a GOT TO KILL mood , its probably the end for me in warspear nd i dnt wana end it in a bad way (bcoz i had great time here with all ) so if u think i was wrong i m sorry for all the things that happen btwn us . i hope things  get normal btwn us ifever we meet anytime . :friends: :drinks:

am gonna miss you rahul...am so sorry too f i did bad things to u...

well good luck getting your char back so we may fight again, was fun  ;)

not even trying anymore :) .

in these few days wen i was not able to play i realized nd obsorved my surroundings better .this virtual world was killing my real one so i guess all happens for good :)  wen i again get bored of my real deal  then mayb i make a undercover char  ;D ;D ;D  lol

bt  for sure it would be  on my real acnt no new acnt  ;D

ANOTHER FAIL SUPPORT FROM WARSPEAR TEAM!

They just irresponsible, this is the second time I lost friends because of blocked account without reason :facepalm:

actually they did reply nd gave a insane reason :! they said i ran 2 clients at same time on same device ( bt we know that its impossible) i think they meant it was having 2 acnts that got me banned  bt if 2 acnt thing gonna be the banning reason whole server is gona get banned  :bomb:  i posted my explanation to them bt no replyply since then  :bomb:

actually they did reply nd gave a insane reason :! they said i ran 2 clients at same time on same device ( bt we know that its impossible)

( but shootercel thinks it's impossible ) *

It is possible to run 2 clients at once, maybe someone else was using same IP as yours at the same time?

u got to be kidding me if u open another client while 1 is running it just overwrites the other one  :unknw: :unknw:

also  if som1 else try to login ur id then u get a error message that *ANOTHER CONNECTION WAS DETECTED *  :unknw: :unknw:

u got to be kidding me if u open another client while 1 is running it just overwrites the other one  :unknw: :unknw:

also  if som1 else try to login ur id then u get a error message that *ANOTHER CONNECTION WAS DETECTED *  :unknw: :unknw:

He didn't talk about it, isn't necessary to open the same account on same IP, someone may have used the same IP to open other account. which break rules (suspicion/creation of bots), it also means it's not a permanent ban! it's just a temporal ban, sooner/later you will be able to play again.

Me and my brother are playing at the same time. we use router and on 2different devices at  http://www.whatismyip.com/ it shows same ip... so we could have banned bcoz we are brothers and are using router which gives us same ip?

Me and my brother are playing at the same time. we use router and on 2different devices at  http://www.whatismyip.com/ it shows same ip... so we could have banned bcoz we are brothers and are using router which gives us same ip?

same ip very risky, pls dont do that

same with me.. i am using 3 accs at the same time with different devices for a year now.. but still not getting banned.. i think it's not the reason.

phone will generate dynamic ip which is change each login

different device is ok but not the same ip since its against the rule

lol thats me shy  u know i always ignore evil angels  :rofl:

wat i mean is u put me on ur ignore list lol.... sooo evil u ignoring an angel like me :aggressive:

http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/ OBT is coming very soon i bought a new desktop computer just for this game and many of my childhood friends will play i hope to see you guyz there and meet my crazy Filipino friends