Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

What are all your forsaken names? I dont want us to become enemies, you might say killing each other might now matter now but its really hard to keep that statement after a while.

you have no idea about our relationship, we are brothers but killing each other if different faction that make us strong  ;D

well, actually i cant do much since i love melee class which is not a major threat on other faction lmao

slay is right candy since we play in opposite faction we cant avoid to kill each other  :aggressive: but despite of that we are all friends  ;D it just crossed my mine but how about make the subject "Friends of Faith Family Book"  8)

well it seems ive been missing all the fun on the forsaken side  :rofl: but now that my pally is and amped and im ready to lvl my deathknight  :yahoo:

as for killing frnds i prefere not too but ofc i like to test myself against them as well but as ive always said i dont take being killed personal we r meant to kill each other  8)

I am building max block & dodge spec paladin guys.

Maybe I couldn't kill any range class but they have pretty hard time to bring me down.

@Candy, I'm still want to meet you personally in game and get to know you more

@Corey, yup just change the name of the topic, maybe family or brotherhood (remind me of the brotherhood of steel in apocalypse game name Fallout)

;D OK

Btw, its good for us if we spread to different factions so you will be not alone whatever side you wanna play  8)

...and yeah I know that you are pretty instead of handsome  :blush:

@phat i stay at mc side and will never leave ;)

@all can mc clan member FINALLY help me with chainless league?  :blush:

and slay can i have a signature too? :blush: :give_rose:

i think no problem whit this?  :unknw: i was trying to do bg 2days for may Eiwex  :unknw:  it was tactical not personal. Elfs all day is at bg, and mc have less chanse to take it bcoz elfs respawn statue is near. i dont know they just said we need take u first bcoz u can make lot of problem. Sorry  :)

if i get to crossing then i can  bt  if u all kill me before crossing  i cant love  u xd :blush: :blush: :blush:

;D OK

Btw, its good for us if we spread to different factions so you will be not alone whatever side you wanna play  8)

...and yeah I know that you are pretty instead of handsome  :blush:

pretty  instead of handsome  looks like slay in love with corey  :blush: :blush: :blush: :tease: :tease:

Gradex enjoy d game...and as far as i know der no clan rule anyways...duck those ppol who cry everytym got killed..cheers

:facepalm: :facepalm: all this time i ws stupid enough to think there's some rule... :blush: now i know

:facepalm: :facepalm: all this time i ws stupid enough to think there's some rule... :blush: now i know

ur not kari, u just missed to read first page of this thread  ;)

this time is no rule...

And for others please do visit page 1 of this thread read and appreciate artwork of slay  ;D ;D 

lovely weekend all  :give_rose:

ok got it. so if a member of the clan/fam using mc char wants to do a quest (say chainless) and im on my elf char, im allowed to kill and not let that member quest ryt? as long as its fun for me yes?

dont get me wrong, im not expecting it to be a rule, but one would think its common knowledge not to do bad/kill your own family, but if this clan says no problem with it then cool, so be it. enjoy your day all.

the 2 free bag slots on bank is available for elves only?  :cray:

i think no... bank have miracle coints so they can buy it for u  :)  and gratz with staying at mc side  :yahoo:

ok got it. so if a member of the clan/fam using mc char wants to do a quest (say chainless) and im on my elf char, im allowed to kill and not let that member quest ryt? as long as its fun for me yes?

This is my personal opinion

I dont mind if you kill my char even if my party do bg :) we are playing on opposite factions

since we cant play on a same faction fighting cant be avoided and i hope there will be no drama about being killed by friends

For me fof is a family not a clan of one faction only some family members play forsaken and some play chosen it would be great if we play altogether on a same faction but everyone is free to choosego where he/she will be happy.

Just think of this for example you like miami heat and your brother like oklahoma thunder, even you both like two different teams you are still.brother and sister and a family.

It would be nice if you guyz post your opinions too

If all things dont work well and starts some drama then i should go back to wom

This is my personal opinion

I dont mind if you kill my char even if my party do bg :) we are playing on opposite factions

since we cant play on a same faction fighting cant be avoided and i hope there will be no drama about being killed by friends

For me fof is a family not a clan of one faction only some family members play forsaken and some play chosen it would be great if we play altogether on a same faction but everyone is free to choosego where he/she will be happy.

Just think of this for example you like miami heat and your brother like oklahoma thunder, even you both like two different teams you are still.brother and sister and a family.

i like it  :good: :friends:

;D actually I will not attack of you if I know you, but if you kill me while questing its allright.

Its all about revive on statue and walking again...

But remember since its different factions accident may occur and please no drama on it since between faction all your actions are legal.

Pls pm me in forum for all member that want to claim 2 bags and 12 signs

PS: some bad mcs or elfs might be in your party and could be a war cause, just be prepared for actions

Bought a pack of bags n signs at forsaken bank

And today discount is bag  :facepalm:

Bank info: 2k mc left

Lets use it up and start donating again  :good:

i have an idea..

what if everytime we get something in bank, we should deposit some gold in return.. so that bank will not be bankrupt :)

so we can save gold and buy something useful.. or if anyone needs to loan gold urgently..

yup thats what we done so far

how the elf bank have more than 130 signs because it was have around 200k gold before  ;D