Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

Hi i hawe an offer

please clan leader pm me

hhmmm wonder wat that offer wud be?  :shok:  mate we played ws fairly and will always be... If i wer u offer to ader ppol as we dont like paypal fraud  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey!.. so silent here.!  O:-) O:-)

-core : thanks for belt. so happy........... :yahoo:

-but sad coz i seldom play game now.......  :cray: :cray: they dont want me to play.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;D I see u...

Sorry Zethu, I have added you in the first page, and soon I will give you the awesome banner code.

All my chars are in exile and might be back on version 4.0  ;D

31769_.jpg

i think this deserves a smiley spam  :blush: ;D

:yahoo: :give_rose: :yahoo: :give_rose: :yahoo: :give_rose: :yahoo: :give_rose: :yahoo: :give_rose: :yahoo: :give_rose:

:friends: :drinks: :friends: :drinks: :friends: :drinks: :friends: :friends: :drinks:

thank you very much Slay (the cute werewolf loved the banner), i hope 4.0 comes out fast with some decent changes in game so that people come back to playing it. the game has become soooo boring after swamp drops.. no motivation to hunting since u can just save some gold/signs and buy the best gear cheap.. i spend all day in pvp cave.. and always trying to keep it clean from disturbers but i end up causing wars instead (at least the boredom goes away) devs should also think about making a real pvp area, where one can only fight with a proper chalenge that one can accept or reject

hmmmm looks there`s some new member of the family ;D  whats up guyz anything or something new might interest me to play again  :pleasantry:

Yup, just the same stuff as when swamps was released, nothin much fun to do except PvP activities, which gets boring easily too.

Better wait for a big update to come out, like new dungeons or PvP areas.

just to let everyone know van is playing again hes got a dk named vanhellz so ryn if u would wen u get a chance add him and make him a banner  :friends:

just to let everyone know van is playing again hes got a dk named vanhellz so ryn if u would wen u get a chance add him and make him a banner  :friends:

lol that old dude, i have persuaded him to come back since he raise the dk with my necro, but at lv5 he stopped  :wacko:

Yup, just the same stuff as when swamps was released, nothin much fun to do except PvP activities, which gets boring easily too.

Better wait for a big update to come out, like new dungeons or PvP areas.

swamp really killed this game

idk if swamp killed this game but its gotten to be soo much about the money u can spend  and its only gotten worse every new thing they add needs more money and the last two events where very lame with mostly useless rewards

lol ryn i think van was up to lvl 9 earlier  :yahoo:

http://www.facebook.com/Aeria.DKOnline?fref=ts

btw im gonna try dk online open beta starts nxt week if anyone wanna try it that will be nice i really want to play again with you guyz  :drinks:

lol jason i already looked into dk online but i wasnt sure if it was for pc or not  i also signed up for one of the other game betas most of the games i saw on the website looked and sounded awesome    i was really wanting to get back on wom but still cant run in on my phone oh well i should be getting a new phone in a few months  :yahoo:

I'm thinking of playing Diablo 3 again, last week I tried the new patch and like it very much

If anyone interest to play it, I will definitely will geared him/her up with awesome items I have collected so far ;D

Actually...I miss you guys  :friends:

• 4 weeks later...

just wen boredom strike  :blush: old frnds reunited

i miss u all

lmao

when these noobs play? i missed them also lol