Friends of Faith Family Book

bigcdawg

done with chainless..  :blush:

thanks to sulla, gradex, siwers, killboss, and crossfit..  :blush:  :friends: :yahoo:

so epic..  :yahoo:

Killed by mc at sea n forgot to revive so i lost the opportunity to finish the quest.

Take a visit to Reyn and got 2 capes  ;D

@Corey, why u didn't play so much since last 3 days?

21003_.jpg

between work and helping others lvl i havent had much time to play plus im not gonna lvl my pally til i get cl done.btw wow ryn 2 cloaks im soooo jealous  :yahoo:

@phat  rachel still plays  but only sometimes she is missed by us all  :friends:

corey, if she goes online on elf again, please tell her to go ol in mc side for a bit, :D

really want to chat with her.  ;D

Poor kid angry cause Shyleen didn't invite you?

Nice way to disrespect your clan by posting useless shit,

Always knew you were just one of those little fan boys of mine.

Learn something about respect. and learn how to read, I told you first Grimsat was leader, I asked him to invite you, he passed lead to Shy and Shy was busy at her elf helping Redkilla.

Seems like the class suspension due to flood has damaged your brain allot.

Sorry for the disturbance old friends.

Learn something about respect. and learn how to read, I told you first Grimsat was leader, I asked him to invite you, he passed lead to Shy and Shy was busy at her elf helping Redkilla.

fan boy? u wish. you are just a gay retard kid who says derp on trade chat all day . who's retard now? you think you are strong?

keep dreaming noob.. maybe your brain is damaged..  :facepalm:  i asked you if i can join and then u told me :

"go ask them, im SCARED'" WTF? seriously? what a noob.  :facepalm:

keep dreaming asshole  ;D  :diablo:

disrespect clan?

who disrepected clan!? you know slay needs sea. and u killed him u noob. i was telling you earlier not to kill him. but you still atked and killed him you mindless moron.  :facepalm:

you don't even have fans you idiot.  :facepalm:

Phat plzz dont be mad at merc i was helping corey and joe doing lake on my elf and afk n mc and it happen tiara is with me am so sorry....u even saw me pass on u ryt?...plzzz dont be mad at him, not his fault

Stop dis argments

Phat plzz dont be mad at merc i was helping corey and joe doing lake on my elf and afk n mc and it happen tiara is with me am so sorry....u even saw me pass on u ryt?...plzzz dont be mad at him, not his fault

Stop dis argments

np ate shy.

fan boy? u wish. you are just a gay retard kid who says derp on trade chat all day . who's retard now? you think you are strong?

keep dreaming noob.. maybe your brain is damaged..  :facepalm:  i asked you if i can join and then u told me :

"go ask them, im SCARED'" WTF? seriously? what a noob.  :facepalm:

You know what sarcasm is?

Didn't you read

I told you first Grimsat was leader, I asked him to invite you, he passed lead to Shy and Shy was busy at her elf helping Redkilla.

Think I'm strong? If it's ingame, I am one of those normal players who made it successfully without purchasing a single Miracle Coin, But No, I'm not strong, I only have +3-6 Amplification and didn't use 20 signs so far.

And I don't say derp all day in trade chat, you online all day watching trade chat? Man even in your lies your such a fan boy of mine.

And you wanted to join, why'd you ask me? you inlove with me? you SCARED of Grimsat and Shyleen? you only talk to me?

Yep, Fan boy for sure. I told you first that Grimsat is leader and ask him, then you told me to ask him.

Dear god I'm not your dad, Do it yourself. :facepalm:

Go fix your attitude, first you call me gay, retard, noob and blow Sulla and compliment him for no reason, hah you're a fan boy of Sulla too.

Then now you insult me in YOUR OWN CLAN'S BOOK, wow, no respect and no personality.

Now stop making this into a loooooooooooooong drama about something else, the real problem was you didn't get an invite to hunt Lake.

Want to speak your mind? Go ingame, come to Lake, and talk there with the other 2 witnesses, Shyleen ( Sulla ) and Warlunatic ( Necrotic/Grimsat )

Now stop being a child, man up and talk serious ingame not in public on a clanbook, Could've even made a new topic so we can discuss it there.

Respect your clanmates and respect the other people here.

You know what sarcasm is?

Didn't you read

Think I'm strong? If it's ingame, I am one of those normal players who made it successfully without purchasing a single Miracle Coin, But No, I'm not strong, I only have +3-6 Amplification and didn't use 20 signs so far.

And I don't say derp all day in trade chat, you online all day watching trade chat? Man even in your lies your such a fan boy of mine.

And you wanted to join, why'd you ask me? you inlove with me? you SCARED of Grimsat and Shyleen? you only talk to me?

Yep, Fan boy for sure. I told you first that Grimsat is leader and ask him, then you told me to ask him.

Dear god I'm not your dad, Do it yourself. :facepalm:

Go fix your attitude, first you call me gay, retard, noob and blow Sulla and compliment him for no reason, hah you're a fan boy of Sulla too.

Then now you insult me in YOUR OWN CLAN'S BOOK, wow, no respect and no personality.

Now stop making this into a loooooooooooooong drama about something else, the real problem was you didn't get an invite to hunt Lake.

Want to speak your mind? Go ingame, come to Lake, and talk there with the other 2 witnesses, Shyleen ( Sulla ) and Warlunatic ( Necrotic/Grimsat )

Now stop being a child, man up and talk serious ingame not in public on a clanbook, Could've even made a new topic so we can discuss it there.

Respect your clanmates and respect the other people here.

don't cry ♥♥♥♥♥.  :cray:

what u bragging abt? ur +6 amps? who cares?  :lol:

there's a lot more players stronger than you. no one cares if u didnt use more than 20 signs  :bad:

man so arrogant noob.. kid u have a long waaaay to go.. your still a child you moron..

how about your attitude?

why not try fixing your gayness?  :bad:  spreading your gayness and stupidity around ws.

go study..  :bad:  even in class you play ws.. who has brain damage now?  you have nothing in your head except ws and

and perverting that johannah..  :bad: 

fan boy of sulla? who is a fan boy of sulla?

posting edited screenies abt him..  :bad:  retarded low life ducker..

make my own clan book? why dont YOU go and make your own clan book and post there all of your stupid LIES.

go burn in hell ♥♥♥♥♥ \m/

P.S between us.. you are the one inlove with other players,stop posting stupid lies on forum  ♥♥♥♥♥  :facepalm:

you are the one who has no respect to others and personality.. empty-headed freak. ..l..

don't cry ♥♥♥♥♥.  :cray:

what u bragging abt? ur +6 swords? who cares?  :lol:

there's a lot more players stronger than you. no one cares if u didnt use more than 20 signs  :bad:

man so arrogant noob.. kid u have a long waaaay to go.. your still a child you moron..

how about your attitude?

why not try fixing your gayness?  :bad:  spreading your gayness and stupidity around ws.

go study..  :bad:  even in class you play ws.. who has brain damage now?  you have nothing in your head except ws and

and perverting that johannah..  :bad:

gayness? THIS IS REALITY NOT YOUR STUPID FANTASY, GET REAL IDIOT.

Fix your attitude too, we are not so different, we are still teenagers.

and +6 sword? you asked if I was strong, so I replied to that, my English too hard for you to understand?

Perverting? You're the one who was talking about " ducking girls " and etc yesterday at Sea.

I adapt to my companion's and environment, if I'm with fun people I'll act like a child, if I'm with drama queens like you in this situation I will be serious. well I don't have to explain myself to you.

you feel like you're a judge, god, or some other superior person.

What makes you so special? Who knows you could be a gay in real life since you like talking about gay shit.

No point arguing with you when you're just going to post random insults that come to your thought, cause I'll just turn to you, a angry immature brat. Go disrespect your clanmates for the 3rd time, I'm out.

gayness? THIS IS REALITY NOT YOUR STUPID FANTASY, GET REAL IDIOT.

Fix your attitude too, we are not so different, we are still teenagers.

and +6 sword? you asked if I was strong, so I replied to that, my English too hard for you to understand?

Perverting? You're the one who was talking about " ducking girls " and etc yesterday at Sea.

I adapt to my companion's and environment, if I'm with fun people I'll act like a child, if I'm with drama queens like you in this situation I will be serious. well I don't have to explain myself to you.

you feel like you're a judge, god, or some other superior person.

What makes you so special? Who knows you could be a gay in real life since you like talking about gay shit.

No point arguing with you when you're just going to post random insults that come to your thought, cause I'll just turn to you, a angry immature brat. Go disrespect your clanmates for the 3rd time, I'm out.

look in the mirror u noob.

you are the one who is gay.. telling sulla to ignore shy and go back to playing WoW so he can forget about shyleen.. very nice..

idiot.

maybe you are jealous because you are inlove with sulla.

always making ways to get shy angry at sulla.. how stupid of you..  :facepalm:

pity you.. go find your own love life. or maybe no girl likes to be with you that's why you u stick to men.. :blush:

gay shit.

and for the 2nd time. you are the one disrespecting your clanmates.. ignorant child.

hmmm should i get a french fries and pepsi cola guyz  :shok: looks like theres a misunderstanding again i wonder how far this will go :aggressive:

hmmm should i get a french fries and pepsi cola guyz  :shok: looks like theres a misunderstanding again i wonder how far this will go :aggressive:

jas i already have yema with me  ;D

Btw phat merc stop it...if only i knew helping corey and joe makes prob to bith of u i shud help dem den...my fault sorry to both of u, i just cudnt leave frnds n need...