Physik says bye bye :)

x6t3nc3

Physik says bye bye!

As some of you may have noticed, I am no longer as active as I used to be. I figured it was time for me to focus on building my life in real life. This is not a permanent goodbye, I just wont be playing as much anymore, but I will log in from time to time, here and there.

I'd like to acknowledge all the memories I've made with all the friends I have encountered; warspear wouldn't be the same without you people. It's no secret now; some f you know my first character as wing radioheart- I have my enemies, but at the end of the day, it all doesn't matter.

Anyways, thanks again everyone. I enjoyed warspear, I really did.

I'll be online for the next 12 hours or so, just to say my goodbyes - not listing a whole bunch of names on here.

A bit about me:

I'm currently studying my masters degree in Australia, university of Queensland, Criminology & Justice. I work aswell. Doesn't leave much time for all you guys does it.

I'm a sport enthusiast aswell, rugby league and a bit of basketball here and there. Learning guitar too, all though I'm sh!t, I'll get there one day. (:

This shaman is now gone! Take care again guys! Spend your monies wisely! Don't take a game to seriously.

Thank you developers aswell(:

Take care friend, your time with us has make the game more interesting and funny, take care out there. It's a rough world you know. "May the force of your friends always guard your back". #warspear4live :drinks:

Cya  :)  , and good luck in real life !  :good:

Aw thank you! Go hard or go home ;)

Take care friend, your time with us has make the game more interesting and funny, take care out there. It's a rough world you know. "May the force of your friends always guard your back". #warspear4live :drinks:

Thank you too. I wish you the best of luck.  :clapping:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooo :cray:

Oh, goodbye you awesome forum suggester, I will miss you man, your comments here and suggestions, I hope one day they will be applied!

Take care and good luck in your life!