Orcinus, Octopus raid bosses books.

Ivoo

16 hours ago, Raislin said:

Druids can be made half irrelevant with the use of purification potions. With proper coordination they can be easily killed

Idk if u pve player or u just tryin to deff it somehow. U propably dont face druids if u think they are easy to kill. Druids are actually one of the best arena classes and so hard to kill. Like go check yt videos from 2x2, best elf 2x2 pts have druid in pt, they so op support and hard to kill even for op dmgrs. Best way to win at 2x2 vs such pt is to stun druid, which is impossible if he have octo book. Ye u can say chief can debuff him and kill, but its still not so easy and not everyone playin chief. I think makin druid hardly killable only by 1 class isnt a point. 

16 hours ago, Raislin said:

Easiest way to solve this would be the change the duration of the skills and the cooldowns to way shorter than what they currently are so that spamming them would cost massive amounts of mana and even if you can perma them you'd have to spend more time buffing yourself than doing damage, which sounds like a fair trade off to me. 

U know it would be a hard nerf to all chiefs? Like all others would be so weak, also there are more classes that would be so broken with orci/octo book, not every class have this books used yet. So yes problem is mostly about books not classes. U all telling we want nerf bcs we losing. Then u all defend it bcs u know its broken and u win so much easier. U would make same post at forum if u ever fight vs octo/orci book players without haveing it by urself. 

3 hours ago, Mateusz said:

As i said everyone can get pene book, its common already, when anyone can get it its not unfair. Goin on with ur example if some not +10 make amp cap +8? U still no see difference about common books and books that almost noone can have? 

Hahaha how much common is the pene book?  Probably 10-15 players have it from each side which is around 5% of the player base, also you said it if the other dude is +10 and you +8 shall we nerf amps cuz give unfair advantage?Thats your logic thats what im trying to make you understand, and for the infinite time this is f2p game ofc people pay to have advantage over others and thats the bread and butter of the free mmos, every one have bs op items which give payed users broken powers thats why we have whiles who put there entire sellary here thay are the 1-2% of the player base the same % you guys are unhappy if you don't want this then switch the game or stay in the pve zone. Also you start to argue with yourself, you start to see that your arguments have basically no point and no ground.

Edited by coldravens

2 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Idk if u pve player or u just tryin to deff it somehow. U propably dont face druids if u think they are easy to kill. Druids are actually one of the best arena classes and so hard to kill. Like go check yt videos from 2x2, best elf 2x2 pts have druid in pt, they so op support and hard to kill even for op dmgrs. Best way to win at 2x2 vs such pt is to stun druid, which is impossible if he have octo book. Ye u can say chief can debuff him and kill, but its still not so easy and not everyone playin chief. I think makin druid hardly killable only by 1 class isnt a point. 

U know it would be a hard nerf to all chiefs? Like all others would be so weak, also there are more classes that would be so broken with orci/octo book, not every class have this books used yet. So yes problem is mostly about books not classes. U all telling we want nerf bcs we losing. Then u all defend it bcs u know its broken and u win so much easier. U would make same post at forum if u ever fight vs octo/orci book players without haveing it by urself. 

Root and waterball debuff can both be cleansed with the same purification potion, so if timed correctly one potion removes 2 of the 3 main cc that druid has out of the picture. Only song will be left and that cannot be fully relied upon to do the job, not to mention that skillpoints are an issue depending on what build they going for so it might even be lv1 for all we know. I'm not saying druid isnt good arena character but if we are talking about top tier arena (which octo and orci books would imply) then everyone and their nan is carrying around stacks of castle potions and scrolls. And where did i say druid is killable by only one class. This is with every class besides another healer probably. 

It wouldnt be a hard nerf to all chiefs. The skills would function completely same but with less duration and less cooldown. Now a non orci book chief would actually, god forbid, have to time their skills and not just randomly use it whenever they get even remotely close to enemies but instead use them more tactically.

15 hours ago, Mateusz said:

eh just bring 2 cheiftains with that scroll that increases buff time, both rush the druid, the druid should die if the cheifs time their skill which removes the buffs on the target, its not really hard, just some coordination is required. even an octo book on a druid wont save it.

Edited by Maleknecro

I love this, they who have, denies its power, and this comes always all over again. But shure, if gm wanted chief to have overpowered resist skill, may chief have it forever, if not, well you know what shall happen on later. Not gonna mention these who said distortion of life was "balanced" whoever had it. @Nolan, do you think will there be fixes about chief with orcinus book? Chief with orcinus book is able to have resistance buff even permanent depending on chief's cooldown. Besides resistance, I don't think eagle's eye should be "positive effect", (=working with orcinus book) because it deals damage, which should make eagle eye to negative effect.