Toggable Reaper form suggestion

Baphomet

I love the Reaper, I really do. I like the warrior playstyle, the dual-wield, the skills, almost everything about him. Almost... because I can't stand how unaesthetic the demon form is. The moment I saw it, I  immediately started to think of a non-transformation build, but now that I've seen videos of the skills and I came to the conclusion that there's no way for that, he is kinda forced to play around the demon form, so I came here to shoot for the stars. Here's my suggestion:

Make another indicator for the demon form and make it toggable with the look settings that becomes useless if you're wearing a costume, even if the costume doesn't cover the head. Like this

toggableForm.PNG.8ceb3cac6a89d872c5764ed095f60f0a.PNG

Something like the Necromancer's Poisonous shield or the Barbarian  Berserker thingy. This setting is already forgotten, I don't think it's gonna bother anybody. Please @Nolan@Holmes 🙏🙏🙏

Honestly I would love to see costumes or "skins" for summons and possibly even "shapeshifts" like the reapers one. 

Skeleton dogs for charmers dog summons and possibly even a golem skin for the reapers shape-shift

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Honestly I would love to see costumes or "skins" for summons and possibly even "shapeshifts" like the reapers one. 

Skeleton dogs for charmers dog summons and possibly even a golem skin for the reapers shape-shift

I was 95% sure the new elf class would shapeshift. Kinda wild that it doesnt. Cosmetic monetization is the best, I agree, but I believe we're far away from that.

Edited by Baphometh
Added some words

Congratulations, you have just discovered the great evil behind a transformation-based class.
their visual limitation.

honestly changing the demon form which is such an impactful skill in the reaper's skill kit is something that in my view is unfeasible. besides you don't spend even 50% of your time transformed

6 hours ago, Rhaast said:

Congratulations, you have just discovered the great evil behind a transformation-based class.
their visual limitation.

honestly changing the demon form which is such an impactful skill in the reaper's skill kit is something that in my view is unfeasible. besides you don't spend even 50% of your time transformed

If they can make a giant demon, they can make a simpler version and just make it clear that it's also demon form/demonic state. And, I think, in PvE, we're gonna stay transformed for much more than 50% of the time; good builds and the expert skill that give hatred and increase the amount of hatred we get per auto...

1 hour ago, Baphometh said:

If they can make a giant demon, they can make a simpler version and just make it clear that it's also demon form/demonic state. And, I think, in PvE, we're gonna stay transformed for much more than 50% of the time; good builds and the expert skill that give hatred and increase the amount of hatred we get per auto...

But it's also what makes the class unique. I personally don't want a bd clone in the Legion. Even though I'm not making one I absolutely love the reaper class 

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

But it's also what makes the class unique. I personally don't want a bd clone in the Legion. Even though I'm not making one I absolutely love the reaper class 

What makes the class unique is the mechanic of the skill, I'm talking about the looks only. There's no need for one character to be that big, even if if it's an allusion to the health increase; Pladins and Shamans can get even more health and they don't grow in size. If they're gonna make the Reaper transform, at least should be to a normal character size or a little bigger, but never that big. Saying that as someone who intends to play as Reaper. 

25 minutes ago, Baphometh said:

What makes the class unique is the mechanic of the skill, I'm talking about the looks only. There's no need for one character to be that big, even if if it's an allusion to the health increase; Pladins and Shamans can get even more health and they don't grow in size. If they're gonna make the Reaper transform, at least should be to a normal character size or a little bigger, but never that big. Saying that as someone who intends to play as Reaper. 

And yet people didn't make a fuss about the merman armor transformation. 

All the transformation is to make the player stronger and tankier. The transformation makes 2 things happen aside from buffs: to let you know you transformed and to let your enemy know you did. 

Plus it looks cool 

52 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

And yet people didn't make a fuss about the merman armor transformation. 

All the transformation is to make the player stronger and tankier. The transformation makes 2 things happen aside from buffs: to let you know you transformed and to let your enemy know you did. 

Plus it looks cool 

You're comparing something that like less than 5% of the player base or even less than has access to, to a basic ability.  

1 hour ago, Baphometh said:

You're comparing something that like less than 5% of the player base or even less than has access to, to a basic ability.  

And it's only the Plate Armor set.