[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

MERCURIAL SNEAKY AND REALLY CRAZY AS HELL :facepalm: :facepalm: HE FORCED ME TO WRITE: "ilovemerc" IN GAME OR HE WILL NEVER STOP SPAMMING SMS TO MY MOBILE :wacko: :wacko:

JUST TO SHARE WITH ALL GANGBANGERS LAST SMS:

"hi charly what u doing? I know i text the same 10 min ago but you not response and i can´t stop think about you.. I send you now too one new picture of me and my new costume ( u know I'm a kitty fanatic), all is for you charly.. Just now i have my fingers in my *** ****  training to make it bigger waiting for u one day broke my virgin and ********************************************* :facepalm:  "

epic fail lol  :lol: :lol: 

merc send me this  :bad:

9788_.jpg

in second screen you can see merc on his "knees" getting ready to...

even has cup in hand to drink all the..

no im in first screen, dude on the right, ur the guy on the 2nd pic, on the left of the guy in the middle, u got lot chest hair need shave u smelly gay  :bad:

no im in first screen, dude on the right, ur the guy on the 2nd pic, on the left of the guy in the middle, u got lot chest hair

yeaa don't be jealous, when you go past the age of 13 you'll start to  grow some too, couple more years and you'll will get there , don't worry about it.

I think that is the life of Sulla, cause I have never used a baby pacifier or whatever it's called and I hate Lolipops  :tease: and no, the last one is Spanish favorite thing, but it's the first one for him  :shok:

Hola, mi nombre es Jamie, me gusta los gatitos que están calientes, quiero saludar a Waterbow, nuestro objetivo favorito de los elfos, le gusta chupar pollas todo el día, y quiero saludar a Carlos y Xavi, por enseñarme cómo mierda hablar español  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  xDDDDDDDDD xDDDDDDDDDD xDDDDDDDDDD xddddddd LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

noooooo i missed it!!! why you edit it shit!!!

It was a pic of Shy when she was young  :lol:

Btw, what you use to take vid? and how long it take to upload at Youtube? I made a 10 min vid but 1048 minutes upload  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

It was a pic of Shy when she was young  :lol:

Btw, what you use to take vid? and how long it take to upload at Youtube? I made a 10 min vid but 1048 minutes upload  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

hypercam , around 30 minutes.

30 minutes.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: W :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: A :facepalm: :facepalm: R :facepalm: :facepalm: S :facepalm: :facepalm: P :facepalm: :facepalm: E :facepalm: :facepalm: A :facepalm: :facepalm: R :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: F :facepalm: :facepalm: U :facepalm: :facepalm: C :facepalm: :facepalm: K :facepalm: :facepalm: E :facepalm: :facepalm: D  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: M :facepalm: :facepalm: Y :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: N :facepalm: :facepalm: E :facepalm: :facepalm: T :facepalm: :facepalm:

well why not,

can`t make ranger in EU, no fun to kill MC there, like stab your family in the back.

sapphire elfs annoying, even if i go secret, il eventually want to make OP SHAMAN to piss them off.

ru hordes of elfs and mc, 100`s and 100`s, epic wars, just need learn "invite" "BUY" "SELL" "heal" thats all to communicate lol

well why not,

can`t make ranger in EU, no fun to kill MC there, like stab your family in the back.

sapphire elfs annoying, even if i go secret,

ru hordes of elfs and mc, 100`s and 100`s, epic wars, just need learn "invite" "BUY" "SELL" "heal" thats all to communicate lol

help??

help??

"help kill gay unicorn" "help kill shadows with ugly pink gay cape",

Опубликованное фото

go kill garr and lake? with 100000 mc on other side and scary rogues stalking me, hmmm, not gonna be easy

Anyways we can use google translate to talk with them in Forum, I did that and they said I speak very well Russian  8)  SEE PIC BELOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzzr9QtkC9JQdjR7ZVbwSDb_mKBLn_2T2nMbRUuwSKQfhvxc4Wkw