[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

merc's revenge on me  :bad: :bad:

Good, So when shall the spamming begin?  :lol:

yyyaaayyy got some ss to u too merc...and u gonna love dem all  ;D ;D

merc's revenge on me  :bad: :bad:

yyyaaayyy got some ss to u too merc...and u gonna love dem all  ;D ;D

No , I promise I'll be good boy, I won't do anymore bad things, and I won't make copies of that pic and post it everywhere and flood forum, facebook, etc etc. with it  :lol:

No , I promise I'll be good boy, I won't do anymore bad things, and I won't make copies of that pic and post it everywhere and flood forum, facebook, etc etc. with it  :lol:

:wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol: den delete ur post  :bad: :bad:

finally wow works! it works with little bit of lag on shit 2004 pc with 512mb ram, network is phone tethered so not even fast!

if no lag when pvp and go to more busy areas, wont see me in warspear for long time..

9873_.png

its the drama clan on mc side! Just like fof on elf side......

Lol :wacko: do whatever you want, don't disturb here (joke) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

finally wow works! it works with little bit of lag on shit 2004 pc with 512mb ram, network is phone tethered so not even fast!

if no lag when pvp and go to more busy areas, wont see me in warspear for long time..

Lucky ♥♥♥♥♥

:shok: its the drama clan on mc side! Just like fof on elf side...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be gone ducker, this Clan is not drama like your shit, go suck dog balls and come back when your done with drama

Lucky ♥♥♥♥♥

Be gone ducker, this Clan is not drama like your shit, go suck dog balls and come back when your done with drama

oh yea look on fof forums see the drama u, Pinoy, shyleen, sulla, warlunatic, and Kinggila started and say that aint drama!!!! Seems to me like it is!!!!! 99% of the names i mentioned is in this clan..... That's drama!!!!!!

oh yea look on fof forums see the drama u, Pinoy, shyleen, sulla, warlunatic, and Kinggila started and say that aint drama!!!! Seems to me like it is!!!!! 99% of the names i mentioned is in this clan..... That's drama!!!!!!

To be clear, me, pinoy & Shyleen was not talking drama, Kinggila started it all ingame, you're not part of it so shut the duck up and talk the right stuff when you know what's going on, Kinggila said our Elven Clan member and his and our friend " ran like a ♥♥♥♥♥ ", and then he made lies about Shyleen taking MC from the bank and then he started killing FoF allies, me, Pinoy and Shyleen was talking real shit and Kinggila was acting like a drama queen with his lies, and Warlunatic was defending his friends from a lying bastard.. now you know what happened now go continue your life, loser, I ain't gonna give you anymore attention cause you are just a useless person who starts drama, k bye loser

To be clear, me, pinoy & Shyleen was not talking drama, Kinggila started it all ingame, you're not part of it so shut the duck up and talk the right stuff when you know what's going on, Kinggila said our Elven Clan member and his and our friend " ran like a ♥♥♥♥♥ ", and then he made lies about Shyleen taking MC from the bank and then he started killing FoF allies, me, Pinoy and Shyleen was talking real shit and Kinggila was acting like a drama queen with his lies, and Warlunatic was defending his friends from a lying bastard.. now you know what happened now go continue your life, loser, I ain't gonna give you anymore attention cause you are just a useless person who starts drama, k bye loser

oh yeah who and when did he say that crap too can u tell me that oh better yet show the prove so every1 can see if its true that he said that if not then u guys LIED about him so dont start with me!!!!!! Admit u guys are the LIERS!!!!!

oh yeah who and when did he say that crap too can u tell me that oh better yet show the prove so every1 can see if its true that he said that if not then u guys LIED about him so dont start with me!!!!!! Admit u guys are the LIERS!!!!!

lol, you are really an idiot you know,

First, you lied that you didn't call slay a ♥♥♥♥♥

2nd, you lied that you didn't attack sulla and other MC who are somewhat " part " of the clan you used to be in

3rd, you said you aren't kinggila

4th, you lied that you were not Kinggila

5th, you started this drama here

6th, you just admitted you are kinggila in this post that I just quoted

7th, you are a LIAR

8th, we are not LIERS, and I don't think we are " liars " too, I am not a liar even though I am young, I am mature cause I don't wanna grow up and be a lifeless man like you starting drama in some 2D Mobile MMO Game's Forum... Get a life man