[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

Yeah undead race not much ppl like it.

Many ppl like to choose blood elf because its cute.

You can try go ride zeppeline to go to ogrimar (the big city) just to see the auction, high geared ppl there, and if you have luck you can join their guild to get guild bonuses so you can leveling up much faster.

undead class is very spooky, just try walk around s area with dead green sky and dead atmosphere is scary alone, even have skill to eat ppl while in combat lol

i see that big zeppeline in sky,  had no idea could ride it till reached undercity.

now skinning animals to craft leather armour,  so much to do in this game.. have yet to pvp, but with my lag it will be hell,  can you say what your latency is? should show on screen yellow / green / red bar ,  and have you pvped yet? need to know if lag will make big difference in pvp , 312ms latency mine, with 300 kb / s speed .

still can't believe warspear more expensive, this 2004 mmo 10x better.

also there is no gay blood elf in old version,  just troll, gnome, night elf, human, orc, undead, dranei, pure classic experience

undead class is very spooky, just try walk around s area with dead green sky and dead atmosphere is scary alone, even have skill to eat ppl while in combat lol

i see that big zeppeline in sky,  had no idea could ride it till reached undercity.

now skinning animals to craft leather armour,  so much to do in this game.. have yet to pvp, but with my lag it will be hell,  can you say what your latency is? should show on screen yellow / green / red bar ,  and have you pvped yet? need to know if lag will make big difference in pvp , 312ms latency mine, with 300 kb / s speed .

still can't believe warspear more expensive, this 2004 mmo 10x better.

also there is no gay blood elf in old version,  just troll, gnome, night elf, human, orc, undead, dranei, pure classic experience

lol my latency is worst than you, around 400 with 100kbps. I told you the lag come from your PC not from the connection you have.

You can ride zeppelin in undercity, just walk there by the road.

Im here just to ask. Sulla, did I backstab you? as what Spanish told that I backstab you. I wanna hear from you.  :good:

I said u backstab me when i was with sulla, idk about sulla.

Maybe u do it to defend ashu when is wild now, and i told u i didn't help cross kill you when he lose pvp vs you and started insult you because i thinked he was wrong.

Then u start talk i died in ur knee, I'm noob, show drops, show arrogance etc...  btw u are not welcome in this topic, like you don't want drama in your  ;)

PD noob 8)

Im here just to ask. Sulla, did I backstab you? as what Spanish told that I backstab you. I wanna hear from you.  :good:

nope,

@slay

6000 latency when in middle of valley of strength with 50 ppl nearby,  maybe need more ram lol

" you atk me first knox " " you also backstab sulla " hahahha.  :shok:  Im done here. thanks tho.  :pardon:

Your friends did it and i said ashu. Maybe you don't understand spanglish so not my fault use traductor :tease:

Guys did I install this right?? took 30 minutes to install it  :wacko:  I'm playing now, Blood Elf Paladin in Oceanic server  :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

I downloaded the wrong one  :wacko:  got the right one now  :yahoo: got mixed up cause I had 2 WoWs  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Little Wonder Gang members:

-Mercuriall

-Sulla

-Marcin

-Yunzhii

-Apeball

-Shyleenn

-Crossfit

-Warlunatic

-Keniger ( Koszernyx )

-Spanish

-Daniloo

-Retlu

-Godfatherz ( Versatile )

-Madmaxx

-Deathjonny

-Keidoblast

-Suprememan

-Unluckyy

-Wagpokuya

-Vytasxx

-Zetta

Bank: Balanar

Requirements to join our Gangbangers: Must have 1st island noob armour!

What do we do? Ofcourse, we gangbang elves in our noob armour  :tease: 

If you wanna join our clan simply post in this topic or PM us ingame or in forum!

HAVE A GANGBANGING DAY :yahoo: 

ME KILLING TRAITOR DANILOO!!!  8)

Опубликованное фото

where's my name?apeball..i have first island armour ...

Guys did I install this right?? took 30 minutes to install it  :wacko:  I'm playing now, Blood Elf Paladin in Oceanic server  :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

wtf? thats retail wow, you tried feenix vanilla version?

retail is 10$ of easy mode.

Got modem today, waiting till tuesday at the latest for it to b conected

mwahahhah i got banned for tethering today, after 1 year they finally caught me, maybe due to playing wow and downloading 5gb in 1 day

Опубликованное фото

ordered broadband today, and waiting on modem now, 10-30 mbps with unlimited data, so no more stupid tethering, it always caused lag in wow due to high ping on mobile networks, now waiting for dude to connect it, stuck with shit 200-500mb net till then

Choose Suramar realm Merc, so we can meet there

I'm going on Private server, Sulla says it's free and I don't think I can find someone with credit card to help me upgrade to full version  :wacko:  That was starter version only up to level 20 for free. 81% now, BTW, what happen to Feenix Forum? It says they fixing it or something, Yunzhii wanted to download too  :wacko:

I am using laptop pal

nice,

my pc won't have a chance then lol.

old version requires much less, lag gone since upgrade to 1gb ram,  only high ping in big towns ruined it.

@merc

they releasing wow expansion (the burning crusade) "part 2" this week on that private server, maybe that is why, i can't check much or play wow till broadband comes, this version is very different to new wow, many say it was the golden age, but as ingame much less noobs, most are  old players from 2004 who hate us noobs, it will be hard to do the boss raiding content / dungeon,  some dungeons need 40 people lol.

rest of the game is incredibly fun, the amount of stuff to do is crazy,

loooooolll ellliot  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: ....big lieeeeeee....merc ur turn to post ur imaginary gf :wacko: :wacko: ;D ;D

loooooolll ellliot  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: ....big lieeeeeee....merc ur turn to post ur imaginary gf :wacko: :wacko: ;D ;D

No way, he didn't post the real thing  :bad:

to many photoshop noobs

i would never say this about rogue! we are weak class cant kill a fly!

OP SHAMAN FOREVER SPANISH O duckING P

to many photoshop noobs

i would never say this about rogue! we are weak class cant kill a fly!

OP SHAMAN FOREVER SPANISH O duckING P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: