[ABC] Clanbook

mercurial

If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )  

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Spanish, who would you pick? ( post your answer )

• Wolfman
    • Dwarf Hunter

not lord but gaylord  :rofl:

My lord is not gay sir marcin..he just like men with muscular body he likes pink and hEs a member of the GLEE club is that gay? 8)

My lord is not gay sir marcin..he just like men with muscular body he likes pink and hEs a member of the GLEE club is that gay? 8)

Sounds like Sulla?

your the newcomer to our lands, who brought this virus from elf side Опубликованное фото

My rogue ain't newcomer, he been at MC side since 0.7  :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: I think it's Nia's barb  :bad:

Hi guys, I just wanna announce the clan gaylords: Sulla, Marcin & Spanish.

Please try stay away from them, or they spread the disease, and they will seduce you and make you try sleep with them, trust me they did that to many men, they wanna try get pregnant  :bad:

Please try stay away from them, or they spread the disease, and they will seduce you and make you try sleep with them, trust me they did that to many men, they wanna try get pregnant  :bad:

lol, So it means it happened to you too?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just to show how merc love too much kitties & cats, his new tattoo ;D

I think that's the tattoo you put up your ass? isn't it? remember when my dog ducked you and his sperm made a cat tattoo? yeah that was it

dont trust in any word of this gaylord he tried to seduce us to turn gay but we denied and now merc is frustrated and angry and tries to smear us by posting lies  :unknw:

i like too watch GLEE club, u think its gay??? :shok:

XDDD  :lol: :lol: :lol:  I WANNA SLEEP WITH MERC  :blush:  XDDD

Yes, this game full of gaylords that seduce men, we better leave before they contaminate us with their gay disease and make us gaylords  :shout:

No, they started it but they called me gay when they're the real gays, they made me look like I started the disease but Sulla & Marcin was trying to hide their relationship, they in love gays and they make me look like one so no one will know it was them  :facepalm:

Merc ur too obvious on ur gayness....ur really like marcin and sulla dats y u decided to move n mc land..i remember wen we wer at elf u keep on stalking sulla :wacko:

Merc ur too obvious on ur gayness....ur really like marcin and sulla dats y u decided to move n mc land..i remember wen we wer at elf u keep on stalking sulla :wacko:

omg, they gave you the disease, this is bad, maybe it's time to leave warspear or make my own faction  :mega_shok: