Daily knowledge limit

Fabr

• 3 weeks later...

It's an artificial barrier to increase the game's length. It's not bad design, it's evil design, it will hardly ever change. We don't want you getting bored too fast, right? Keep playing :)

I gotta give Aigrind some credit, the game feels easier and gentler compared to a couple years ago, but there are still plenty of barriers like that one.

I think the talent tree is actually fairly well balanced to be honest. If you aren't part of an active guild that does events daily you will be missing out but you can still gather ~2.4k knowledge daily with minimal cost. If you skimp out on teleports and other conveniences and are capable of soloing myth sea you can get away with buying 1 stamina a day and if you are questing you will basically be covered for all expenses anyway.

Yes it takes long to get talents. But it takes everyone long to get talents, not just the players that are spamming miracle coins. So I think its actually the most consumer friendly system that has come out in awhile. Also if the daily limits were higher, you'd be spending most of your time doing dailies(which is a bit of a problem in other mmorpgs) rather than actually playing the game. If you were spending more time every day on it than you currently are there would probably be more burnout in the player base and many people would probably end up playing less.

tldr

I think it strikes a good balance with progression and not being too intrusive or daily heavy in the endgame.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 3:22 AM, Fabr said:

Can you increase the daily knowledge limit? Because it's so low, it would take forever to complete all the talents.

Yes please. I would say up the daily limit and provide more options to earn knowledge. Knowledge earning from arena can also be considered? It would promote a little bit of arena activity too.

On 7/16/2022 at 12:02 AM, Raislin said:

I think the talent tree is actually fairly well balanced to be honest.

Cause I see a couple of returning and new players who wants to start playing again and then they see the knowledge grind and just move to other games like League / other MMORPGs. Lot of options out there. If there's such a hurdle for players, they would just go for other options. The system would just kill the game long term crowd of ws imo. 

Edited by TheCaster

3 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Yes please. I would say up the daily limit and provide more options to earn knowledge. Knowledge earning from arena can also be considered? It would promote a little bit of arena activity too.

Cause I see a couple of returning and new players who wants to start playing again and then they see the knowledge grind and just move to other games like League / other MMORPGs. Lot of options out there. If there's such a hurdle for players, they would just go for other options. The system would just kill the game long term crowd of ws imo. 

Yeah tbh knowledge increase and increase of daily knowledge is needed big time. As for its balance its ok but definitely better than some other ones