So why is this bought acc now banned yet?

MuMei

Ok so, there's been alot of banning lately. Like seriously, unreasonable bannings for stupid reasons. So why is this char 'Passatempo' not banned? Aka 'Saffo'. This char has been bought many times, maybe hacked too idk. So idk why you guys are ignoring this char and making it an exception.

So, devs, if you are reading this..

Tell me WHY bann 9048r4329483ewiur90 chars except this char that has broken the rule about gazillion times and still manages to get away with it? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

has it bought a gazillion MC coin's? then not gonna happen

I don't think so, he farms like f 0 o 0 k.

buying many mcoins is never the prob believe me ik, u need a true real story of him breaking the rules more than once backed up with evidence pictures clearly showing that ur right and than wait patiently for a reply, depends also how u sent ur ticket to support if nice or rude way so yea mcoins doesnt matter :) ur ticket matters

If Saffo ever gets banned I swear I come back to full time Warspear, that di ck uses infinite life scrolls to get me out of eye, he really thinks astral lab is his.

If Saffo ever gets banned I swear I come back to full time Warspear, that di ck uses infinite life scrolls to get me out of eye, he really thinks astral lab is his.

he ruined the first trip to lab eye ever on elf side

literally ruined the whole experience right when lab came out and we joined together to get to eye the first time

i wont even say what happened ive said it enough and it makes me mad, he killed like 20 elves on purpose

One player is keeping you from playing? :bad:

This is no ordinary player

Oh wow! Out of this world 8)... Well i do love it when 'elfs' complain about 'everything' mcs do to them. (As if they dont do worse) :unknw: