a real nubs player roque

deoky

I had a funny thing, annoying and fraudulent. I'm pvp arena 2x2, I bladedancer ranger and my friend, my opponent shaman and Roque. My friend died and my opponent dead shaman. Remaining in the arena and my opponent rangerku Roque. He use STEALT Skill, and I can not see him again, and finally automatic draw game. And we all just get +8 points He is GUEJR,, real nubs player . I hope all the players do not follow the example of such a dastardly deed. Thanks

sorry bad english language

Rogues are one sneaky class, dont u just love them :D

Yep they meant to be sneaky,  8)

Don't have high atk,def and hp like barbs/bds......

Don't have range advantage like rangers.....

Don't have healing skills like shamans/druids

That's not a noob that's someone that has good sense so far I can tell with your description.

I applaud that rogue with a good head on shoulders on hope to face soon

Yep they meant to be sneaky,  8)

Don't have high atk,def and hp like barbs/bds......

Don't have range advantage like rangers.....

Don't have healing skills like shamans/druids

Lol, I believe in game the attack not determine by the class type but by the weapons only.

All player in the same class get the same weapon and attack so BD = Rogue in attack.

About HP, do you know exactly the difference? Very small my friend.

About def, do you know that the def implementation by percentage? Very small difference damage reduction between mail and leather armor.

Fortunately to win a fight critical chance is your friend which is come in leather armors

Lol, I believe in game the attack not determine by the class type but by the weapons only.

All player in the same class get the same weapon and attack so BD = Rogue in attack.

FB has 4% more attack overall, sap and hamstring will make rogue hit like a noob, we need to be quick at atking and returning to stealth or dead meat.

About HP, do you know exactly the difference? Very small my friend.

About def, do you know that the def implementation by percentage? Very small difference damage reduction between mail and leather armor.

Fortunately to win a fight critical chance is your friend which is come in leather armors

But my friend, that little difference could cause a hugh impact towards the overall result of a battle,and yeah in the end it mostly depend on luck though,cuz if you able to dodge/parry few stricks or if you able to crit at him,you can win over anyone.

And please give me a clear answer on this, would think that rogues are overpowered with there new skill?

Well my feel about this is,rogues were underpowered for long time and now they've come in to a balance, somewhat but some people hate to see that,I don't know why  :unknw:

:bad:

But my friend, that little difference could cause a hugh impact towards the overall result of a battle,and yeah in the end it mostly depend on luck though,cuz if you able to dodge/parry few stricks or if you able to crit at him,you can win over anyone.

And please give me a clear answer on this, would think that rogues are overpowered with there new skill?

Well my feel about this is,rogues were underpowered for long time and now they've come in to a balance, somewhat but some people hate to see that,I don't know why  :unknw:

Rogues not overpowered all classes balanced especially after last update