Complete the chainless league

Weaknight

Hi guys

Now that berengard tower will open, we'll all nées to clear Norlant swamp and the chainless league. I guess that norlant swamp isn't a big deal. But if you're in MCs, you must cross the stairs on the Wright of Eastern caravan camp. And now that berengard tower open, elfes knows that de nées to clear cl, and SPAM the ONLY WAY de have to cross with traps. And now, nobody clan go to elfes boss... ans if we can't clear cl, show are we supposing to go un BG Tower ? Elfs are more numerous than us... and it's ont vert hard for them to cross our territory. Elfes have very Hugh attack (nerf archer by the way,they have ranged rogue power attack, and they can shot too much. With a shaman, you can't faced them more than 2 secs), son they clan krill boss vert fast.) Son please, do something to change that, add new ways like a cave, a path, I don't know but something to help us !

Even rogue can't pass if the stairs are traped. Ans even if they can clear cl, show could they do BG tower with no healers ?

Here's is a screenshot of the ONLY way WWE have

Опубликованное фото

You don't even have to pass the stair to get to the bg tower. What are you talking about?

Wait until BGT update comes all players will go there & leave stairs then you can go kill any boss you want & enter BGT.

Son please, do something to change that, add new ways like a cave, a path, I don't know but something to help us !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Son a.k.a  :snorlax: