Snitching on the noobs that killed the market with overpriced signs

Godsrange

Yup as plain and simple as the title says :) . Just post pics of those people who over priced it killing the market again n... and. Hopefully (of course devs won't ban. But at least give em a warning.) Dev will DO SOMETHING. thank you.

58218_.png

People buy signs with mcoins

Mcoins=real money

THEIR money

T

H

E

I

R

They can sell for 10k,50k,500k,if you don't happy with it,DIE!You don't make the rules.

Want signs?Mcoins itens?BUY MCoins!

Sms disabled in your contry?Sad.

Money is easy now, i can make more than 300k if im lucky in a week, in the past? Would be lucky if I make 40k.

Swamps and arena items(lv 17)destroyed the economy.

Want to blame someone?

Blame the developersStop complaying if you can play this game >>FREE

As far as I remember, it used to be calculated like this:

Let`s say a Miracle item costs 30coins. The prices in gp would be 3k, so basicly you add 2 zero`s.

Same for everything basicly, but people like to merchandise shit to raise it`s price (seen it in alot of mmorpg`s) They don`t do this alone, it`s mostly like a group.

There intentions are to ruin the game for others by making profit and I mean ALOT of profit for themselfs.

Probably our most known merchant on Us was Pacha the lvl 14Barb. He did it in a twisted way tho, Bought gears cheap, Amps them like crazy(+6- +8) and sells them for high prices.

Yes it is over-priced.. but if you do not like the price do not buy it, simple as that.

Developers will not do anything about it. As far as they are concerned, players have the right to sell items at whatever price they choose.

You know? If one ppl started sell items on high prices, the others also will do it. That's really destroy the market and economy. Ppls who buy mcoins will be really rich and ppls who can't (or don't) buy mcoins will be very poor.

You know? If one ppl started sell items on high prices, the others also will do it. That's really destroy the market and economy. Ppls who buy mcoins will be really rich and ppls who can't (or don't) buy mcoins will be very poor.

so the very poor will buy mcoin, aventually everyone will be buying mcoin, spam revive, solo eye, spam revive to demonologist, dev is trying to make that happen..

no harm in flipping items, if stalls didnt cost money id probably be on your list too.)but im lazy otherwise)

if your playing a pay-to-win game but cant pay... you need to be patient  ::)

You guys keep forgetting. Who has money, has power.

It's up to them for how much they sell. And as long as people will buy for that price, people will sell for that price.

As far as I remember, it used to be calculated like this:

Let`s say a Miracle item costs 30coins. The prices in gp would be 3k, so basicly you add 2 zero`s.

It's 1 mc = 100g in Sapphire.

They are just greedy, They buy signs on discount for 250-300 MC and sell them when discount's gone.

The only reason why signs are seen for 25k is because people sell too much and buy too less, meaning they will have to lower the prices when they get frustrated cause they can't even sell a single one or someone is selling cheaper than them, will remain in that price until people stop selling, will decrease in price if people stop buying, when everyone keeps buying and all the fair sellers are gone signs will be hard to buy and greedy sellers come back in putting them overpriced.

With the gold hacking activity not so long ago at Sapphire, it's clear he bought all signs in any price making greedy sellers come in ♥♥♥♥ing up the economy. It will balance itself with time, people don't buy overpriced items = item lowers in price, Unless there are still dumb♥♥♥♥s who buy signs 40k/set  :facepalm:

And yep, they are selling it, the price is their choice not your's or even Developers, just simply find a cheap seller or buy Miracle coins, Don't ♥♥♥♥♥ about no SMS, ask a relative to buy them for you with their credit card and pay them in cash, maybe even a friend in Warspear.

rikin ready for war :wacko:

Well, I`m glad ive always been a fair merchant. Strickly followed how I got informed about selling Miracle items.

How`s this situated in Eu tho? 1mcoin=100gp aswell?

Well, I`m glad ive always been a fair merchant. Strickly followed how I got informed about selling Miracle items.

life pots are 5k,(39mc) arena tix 2k(29mc). impossible to buy lifepots. mp pots 300g set :bad:

Doesn`t look to bad honestly.

Greater life potions were always more expensive.

2k for arena tickets is the regular price as far as I kno and seen.

Enrrgy pots, idk never sold them :D

Doesn`t look to bad honestly.

Greater life potions were always more expensive.

2k for arena tickets is the regular price as far as I kno and seen.

Enrrgy pots, idk never sold them :D

greedy lifepots sellers ducks :aggressive:

Yeah I seen the overrated prices alot, especially in market.

It`s not really a item I would sell tho. Rather stack them up for Lab runs or Swamps,

Besides my old party could always use them during our Lab runs :P

Depends on the item.

A costume wouldn't be so useful so people would sell them less than 20k

Shielding/HP/Moon runes are too common they normally sell below 1k

SD Blade is so rare it normally sells same price as SD Scepter.

Arena tickets are probably the hottest item and are very useful, sold 2-2.5k each.

Signs currently at 1.8k-2k each

You can find the most cheapest things in EU and some slightly overpriced stuff

This is on MC ofcourse, Elf side always greedy, MC EU so far best English economy in game.

Thanks for making it clear Merc.

Always good to kno the economy in different servers :P

I think arena ticks go extremely fast as always, what about Crystals and Runes in general, are they anywhere near overpriced?

I think arena ticks go extremely fast as always, what about Crystals and Runes in general, are they anywhere near overpriced?

no, now shut up

nah never see signs 1.8k, even promotion day, i would say 2k-2.5k

runes are 2k, about 1.8k on sale day, sometimes greedy ppl selll 2.5k.

sd blade 600k-700k, sd scepter 700-1m, sd rondels 300k sd staffs for locks mages are like 250k i think.. sd hatchets under 100k, sd labryss 250-400k, he shield 75k (was in market). correct me if im wrong on labrys

nah never see signs 1.8k, even promotion day, i would say 2k-2.5k

runes are 2k, about 1.8k on sale day, sometimes greedy ppl selll 2.5k.

sd blade 600k-700k, sd scepter 700-1m, sd rondels 300k sd staffs for locks mages are like 250k i think.. sd hatchets under 100k, sd labryss 250-400k, he shield 75k (was in market). correct me if im wrong on labrys

I was selling 150 signs 1.8k last week, didn't even sell 50 for 24 hours  :facepalm:

You just miss them all the time.

Your prices are average.

Runes and Crystals are fairly priced, though weapon enchants sometimes rise to 10k, normally you can find them around 5k though. Crit and Penet crystals around 3-4k, everything else 3k below. Runes all cheap, Resilience is probably the only high price rune around 3k, everything else below.

Though this doesn't apply to all items, there's always greedy sellers everywhere.

I was selling 150 signs 1.8k last week, didn't even sell 50 for 24 hours  :facepalm:

You just miss them all the time.

Your prices are average.

Runes and Crystals are fairly priced, though weapon enchants sometimes rise to 10k, normally you can find them around 5k though. Crit and Penet crystals around 3-4k, everything else 3k below. Runes all cheap, Resilience is probably the only high price rune around 3k, everything else below.

Though this doesn't apply to all items, there's always greedy sellers everywhere.

yeh.. its hard to sell signs for some reaon.. :wacko:

last week i was selling heeps of signs that i got from selling sd scepter, and i only sold 1set in 2hours for 20k :bad:

so the very poor will buy mcoin, aventually everyone will be buying mcoin, spam revive, solo eye, spam revive to demonologist, dev is trying to make that happen..

no harm in flipping items, if stalls didnt cost money id probably be on your list too.)but im lazy otherwise)

if your playing a pay-to-win game but cant pay... you need to be patient  ::)

Both of u are right, I appreciate it.

But it's really annoying when u see ppls who are selling signs for 35k-50k/set and even its still 30k-35k/set when discount on elf side, while on mc side the price is under 30k/set.

I tell u, I only ever bought mcoins for two times on my rogue when sms payment was existing in my country, Indonesia.

These days I never buy mcoins anymore lol, so I hope AiGrind brings back sms payment system to Indonesia.

PS : Im only fifteen years old, school is my priority, so I dont play much :P

I would be mad also "if" it was a fixed market with fixed prices like mcoin shop, but it's not.

When I first started 

Set signs 14k on sale day 19-20 off sale day

Repairs 250-300 a piece before swamps.

Pockets was 5-6k each.

Expect prices to go even higher when new map comes out. That is when I will strike with my secret stash of signs, that I've been holding onto for 6 months MUHAHAHA

Signs are always jumping around in price. When a few people start selling for higher prices everyone else just follows.

Economy is out of line, oh well, I buy my items in the MCOIN shop.

And i give fair people fair prices.  :good:

Hey guys, gonna share point of view for first time, because this is a really crazy matter !

For me it seems that before all that fuss with hacking and all, signs were the cheapest mcoins thing...20k for something worth 400+ mcoins, that's not respecting the rule "1mc=100g" then maybe we reached now normal price...

What's boring is that only elves have so much overpriced signs and all, and only a part of ppl profiting !

Solutions :

1- everybody becomes rich  :bad:

2- we all our ass to make prices drop down as it was before, but too many ppl greedy, who will sacrify his money to start dropping prices, and then others will buy to sell expensive after etc VICIOUS CIRCLE

3- we spread to mc the inflation (plz don't burn me for saying that dear mc  :give_rose:)

Anyways we are trapped in the situation.

Signs are always jumping around in price. When a few people start selling for higher prices everyone else just follows.

Economy is out of line, oh well, I buy my items in the MCOIN shop.

And i give fair people fair prices.  :good:

Then what's your name bro I need to buy signsand tickets pls. (Everyone obviously knows mine 8) )