Different language other than English at International Forum

Ladygi

Hey guys!

For real, I have nothing against russians and their boobs avatars.

But it's getting pretty annoying. They already have a own forum for their own language. And they are spamming International forum in russian. I mean, it would be no problem if they could write in English, or at least use google translator.

We would really appreciate if you could talk with them, it's been a week already, I know you guys are busy with new update and enjoying your holiday, but it's REALLY annoying.

Like, comon, it's international forum, and for that, everyone should be able to understand everything that has been written here, in an international language, such as English.

Please do something? Pretty please?  :)

But the same can be said for all spanish-speaking players.

Yea, that's true. It must be applied to ANY person that disturbs the common sense.

I'm focusing on russians coz they have a own forum, which makes the spamming even more senseless.

eh. at least we dont flood the forum. we keep it short and only speak spanish when talking to another specific spanish-speaking person.

they come flood post after post, page after page, and even speak to us in russian like we are supposed to understand them. We Hispanics at least are respectful with it.

Ladygi,

totally agree with you, we're really sorry about this situation, we will not talk to them but will use football system instead: yellow card for Russian language in the international forum, red card if yellow is not enough.

Also you, guys, can report anything abusive, offensive or something, we'll deal with'em.

Also you, guys, can report anything abusive, offensive or something, we'll deal with'em.

This one applies to Russians, or to everyone equally?

This one applies to Russians, or to everyone equally?

I don't think you will go to the russian section of the forum and talk to them in Polish :)

actually, yes, it should work for everyone but our Russian guys are more often to violate a common sense.

totally agree with you, I speak Portuguese but as the forum is international I use English for all to understand *-*

Ladygi,

totally agree with you, we're really sorry about this situation, we will not talk to them but will use football system instead: yellow card for Russian language in the international forum, red card if yellow is not enough.

Not your fault @}-

They aren't being offensive or abusive. In fact, they are cool. Just annoying ;D

Thanks Roley!

I don't think you will go to the russian section of the forum and talk to them in Polish :)

actually, yes, it should work for everyone but our Russian guys are more often to violate a common sense.

You should go to Russian Forum right now.Someone posted some nudes photos of a Forum user.Try to remove it , it is So embarassing for her , i think.

Have a nice day Rol! :D

You should go to Russian Forum right now.Someone posted some nudes photos of a Forum user.Try to remove it , it is So embarassing for her , i think.

Have a nice day Rol! :D

POST A DIRECT LINK NOW

You know, to make it easier for Roland to find it.

POST A DIRECT LINK NOW

You know, to make it easier for Roland to find it.

We're all tired of those nudes. I can even imagine who the person is XD

LOL парни. Это свободный мир. Я не знаю русского, но так хорошо.  :give_rose:

Joke:))

:pleasantry:

edit: btw, just for the record, I have nothing personal against anybody on this game. I just cant stand bullies and haters. I have always been anti-bullying. Check Bloodylips' topic about ppl offending him. Like really, ppl can be so pahetic sometimes with their self-righteous I-am-better-than-you attitudes. If the world was perfect, you wouldnt need a goddamn backspace key, would you ? ;)

48140_.jpg

edit: btw, just for the record, I have nothing personal against anybody on this game. I just cant stand bullies and haters. I have always been anti-bullying. Check Bloodylips' topic about ppl offending him. Like really, ppl can be so pahetic sometimes with their self-righteous I-am-better-than-you attitudes. If the world was perfect, you wouldnt need a goddamn backspace key, would you ? ;)

Welcome to the internet, mate.

Where you think everyone is a bully and a hater. Seriously. On every post that shows her vid/pic, you always seem overeacting. She doesnt seem to give a f*ck. She did say they are old pics and blabla, only you are left there standing on her spot. Not saying its bad, nor trying to offend you, but youre the one overeacting here.

Im off the argument.

Nobody over reacting, I just tell it like it is.

ppl stuck in the past like some sore lame ass losers.

why ppl keep posting it then, love the drama that much, or really butthurt?!?!

Its the only 2 possible answers.

just leave her alone already. If nobody "acts" then wont nobody "over react" ;) , mate

You do understand that wasn't Oneechan that posted the pics, right? lol

Okaaaaaaaaay, guuuuys, let's stop talking about this, if no1 give a damn about it, people will lose the interest, and things will be  back to normal again.

PEACE AND LOOOOVE FELLAS!

I can't stand whiteknights. People who find it morally necessary to protect females on the internet, as if they hope to berry their D. in them. 

Come on. This is the internet. You can't be lawful good for the entire time.

Thanks Yandere-chan. You are one of my greatest allies. But that was disappointing.

Mecha, don't you dare insult my waifus.

U has every reason, I speak Spanish and I always had difficulty understanding English  :facepalm:  but minimal attempt by Google translate and expect it to understand what I mean ...Totally agree with you!  :clapping:

lol, Im not any type of knight, like I said, check bloodylips topic. I just dont like bullies.

And I thought the Topic WAS dead... but idiots keep reviving it.

lol @ the "berry" thing.

Im pretty confident with what Ive been told (btw IRL not in a game)

ya D and tongue game crazy!

so no insults to you, as no offense was ever taken on my side ;D

go live your life and have a nice day ffs XD

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: back to the topic oi

smartest thing I read all day XDDDD  :good:

I have like 12 days of free time, all I'm doing is watching anime and writing on this forum.

oi

¬¬

Dafaq,I don't know who is in the photos nor I care

Russians are getting really un-respective,you know how it is like when these stuff pop up in front of me while browsing Russians or international forum? Now that was the last shot I'm so reporting to moderators,rules are there for a reason,forget the Lang shit,I my self fell offended and inconvenience for seeing such a shit,I almost threw up  :bad:

if they say defense is the best mode of offense, excuse my offensiveness

to those girls who are trying to "innocently" bring attention to those pics and her profile

and to the dudes: dont be a hater, its not appealing to the women, the real ones anyways :)  :drinks:

hope this is finally the end of this topic.

there must be some faith left in humanity XD

have a nice day  :give_rose:

48173_.jpg