Quiz of the Day XVII

lallouss

Question

21 answers to this question

Bladedancers hamstring, rangers trap and scatter, druids root and bees, rogues gouge, barbarians strike (not sure if this is the name.of the skill) and poison, shamans earthquake and the one which makes run back (don't remember the name). I don't remember the other classes skills names.

earthquace, blind, circle , plush, fear, gouge, chop, charge, armstring, trap, scatter, chains, roots, bees, fetters, threads, exhalation, and last nightmare. i think thats all?

Bladedancers hamstring, rangers trap and scatter, druids root and bees, rogues gouge, barbarians strike (not sure if this is the name.of the skill) and poison, shamans earthquake and the one which makes run back (don't remember the name). I don't remember the other classes skills names.

no guys sry u understood me wrong ^^ i meant the user of the skill who gets stoped its a trick question :) when a player uses a skill he who used skill gets stoped for abit or forever xD ill answer later

For a bit or forever? I dont know about this but..

The only self stagger skills, ancient seal and bone shield.

this is spoted easily when u run from adds or an enemie attacking u and u use skill that will make u stop for awhile to make that add or enemie hit u again... :P if its complicated heres an easier way: me running while i passed by a melee add than he att me once than i see he didnt att again so i use a skill than i see him att me again while i was still runing away from him and him following (that skill made me stop for abit that made me in att range of the add :blush: ) anybody understood? ^^

Am I correct?

When all of them are attacking?

Attacking is a skill with auto click

honestly i didnt get wht u meant by all of this :blush:

this is spoted easily when u run from adds or an enemie attacking u and u use skill that will make u stop for awhile to make that add or enemie hit u again... :P if its complicated heres an easier way: me running while i passed by a melee add than he att me once than i see he didnt att again so i use a skill than i see him att me again while i was still runing away from him and him following (that skill made me stop for abit that made me in att range of the add :blush: ) anybody understood? ^^

nightmare ::) lvl 9999999

nightmare ::) lvl 9999999

lmao xD seriously no one knows? :P if u know this will help all kind of classes in arena especially if ur running from something or if ur running to someone ;)

lmao xD seriously no one knows? :P if u know this will help all kind of classes in arena especially if ur running from something or if ur running to someone ;)

Hit & run

hide and die

AFk

DC

Op

hehe ok here it is :) idk if anyone understood my question correctly so im gona answer it sooner to not make it harder to understand...

The answer all skills will make u stop for abit or forever but u dont see the 'abit' for example when a druid run in arena from an oppenent u see he cant hit u but if u use heal or barskin this will make ur distance between u and him closer becuz of the 'stop' u dont see urself stoping but ur actually have stoped abit and that goes for all skills each has different way in stoping u (u who used the skill) :) hope u understood plz ask me if something u didnt understand

i get it broo acctually as far as i know only trap for ranger , cos its delay to cast so me stop when me cast it, but other skil not stop me cos used skil + fast click to land :blush: one more thing heal and bones for necro you will stop for a bit cos you will recieve damage too when you used it hehe

Well only ones I've seen

Necro heal & shield

DK's pull ( you stop for a second, sometimes this stopping could make the enemy go out of range making you chase him, kinda like a stagger ) and not sure with this but I think exhaust does it too, forgot.

Those are probably the only ones.

Stealth is instant, doesn't make you stop.

Same with other buffs if I'm not mistaken.

i get it broo acctually as far as i know only trap for ranger , cos its delay to cast so me stop when me cast it, but other skil not stop me cos used skil + fast click to land :blush: one more thing heal and bones for necro you will stop for a bit cos you will recieve damage too when you used it hehe

hehe ^^ it is all skill which doesnt require hitting ur enemie like aura fetter heal.... Even the disable skills or the first skill when u hit a second target, the first target will get closer to u.. If u want u can test it arena trying to hit 1 and running from 2 or running from 1 and healing or on adds :) 'stop' is something that happens but nobody sees it becus warspear maps is made of squares u always have to be inside the square (square is = yard)

Errm. Maybe aggro whilst PvP

all skills makes caster delay himself for a period of time even when hes on continuos move ^^

all skills makes caster delay himself for a period of time even when hes on continuos move ^^

true. i think it moves half square only when casting spell im right? haha so when you running and measure the full yards/square  you will see when you cast spell you move minus half square.  :dirol: haha yeah yeah you got what i mean laloousse? :yahoo:

true. i think it moves half square only when casting spell im right? haha so when you running and measure the full yards/square  you will see when you cast spell you move minus half square.  :dirol: haha yeah yeah you got what i mean laloousse? :yahoo:

thats right ;) yea i get wht u mean u just mastered the stop xD gdluck at arena :blush: lvlup im still Waiting that pvp u promised :P

thats right ;) yea i get wht u mean u just mastered the stop xD gdluck at arena :blush: lvlup im still Waiting that pvp u promised :P

you know im range fighter so before i think i already know it haha. i used yards to maintain my distance and my melee opponent out of range . i used 3-4 yards to take that advantage using skills, skill can minus half square but dps exhaule makes way to take back that minus square in to normal haha op op op op :rofl:

you know im range fighter so before i think i already know it haha. i used yards to maintain my distance and my melee opponent out of range . i used 3-4 yards to take that advantage using skills, skill can minus half square but dps exhaule makes way to take back that minus square in to normal haha op op op op :rofl:

i will eat u for dessert :P lets put ur op to the test :)