My 3 posters. Hope you like them.

Jarlaxxle

Ty for your words.

Hahaha, some barbs told me that the"riddle" on my second photo should be a "joke" (because of charge failures on their skill)...

:lol:

pd: Snorlax, if you see something wrong in my posters (in the format, style or rules of this contest), tell me,pliz.

This is just a small mistake but in the third poster the word "reclame" should be "reclaim" ;)

Thanks for your comment, i have just changed it. Now i think it´s ok.  :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Good but i think snorlax and other team will think about copyright of the game, if you copy them from another game, i'm not sure it would be clear.

I just took the image of the 3rd poster from another game, removing the original game title and some features and adding all i did.

In addition, i think Snorlax and the team didn´t write any rule to "sanction" posters but one: NO MIMES ALLOWED, so i think there shouldn´t be any problem with my posters.

And most of the posters done by the players have been taken from other games, brands, images...so then most of all the posters would be excluded?

As I said before, the team just said a few rules: motivational posters and no mimes. So, in my opinion, if they had concerned about copyright aspects, they would/should have said it, adding some rules to the contest.

They said: Motivational posters and no mimes,and that´s what i did. If u find some awesome photos even taken from other games and u add a cool text, it can be much more motivating than other photos...

Anyway, I don´t have time to change anything else, so as romans said..."ALEA JACTA EST".  ;)

Hello. Even snorlax didn't include "meme isn't allowed" in the rule sections, but snorlax said in one of thread "this is not meme competition". So about copyright, i doubt it would be allowed.

Hello. Even snorlax didn't include "meme isn't allowed" in the rule sections, but snorlax said in one of thread "this is not meme competition". So about copyright, i doubt it would be allowed.

dude why dont u chill abit? :mega_shok: its a warspear contest not the nobel prize contest zzzz  :crazy: