Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

p.s: i still waiting my 120x3 miracle coin. its been 7 day and still not come. :facepalm: email to support 4 times :facepalm: and still ....ZERO

7 days no responds... :shok:

4 times email to support section still no responds... :shok:

= WARSPEAR will be death

hy devs, just now i buy miracle coin via sms method for indonesia

but when i sent the sms, no reply come, and no coin in..

can give me the solution ?

7 days no responds... :shok:

4 times email to support section still no responds... :shok:

= WARSPEAR will be death

TRUE IM TIRED PLAYING WARSPEAR BECAUSE OF DAMN SERVICE!!!!

Me too, its already 3days....i sent report to warspear support 2x, today i got reply, n they say that "my operator NOT support mc's buying"... how could that be? its not my first time buying, its my 5th time n never had problem before...

So they must be lying about that, they just too lazy to check it...

I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM SUPPORT AND REALLY SHOCKING ME!!!!

IT SAY:

hello!

Axis,telkomsel,3 - this operators don't support premium payment with MT-billing.

If your phone belongs to one of these operators - contact to operator's support.

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME!!!????

I ALWAYS BUY VIA TELKOMSEL AND ONLY 3 TIME I NOT GET MY MIRACLE COIN.

TODAY I BUY 2 TIMES AND IT WORK..THE OTHER DAY I BUY IT WORK TOO..

I JUST WANT MY 120X3 MIRACLE COIN THAT I ALREADY PAY

NOW YOU SAYING THAT TELKOMSEL DONT SUPPORT PREMIUM PAYMENT???

NOW EXPLAIN THIS :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

3765_.jpg

3766_.jpg

3767_.jpg

3768_.jpg

give me my m.coin :diablo:

email to support not helping me.. :diablo:

dont be a thieve :diablo:

i want my m.coin :diablo:

i already sent proof of my transaction :diablo:

dont tell me to send email to support anymore  :diablo: i alredy sent 5 times and reply me bullshit :diablo:

i just want my right :diablo:

be responsible dont just say bla bla bla :diablo: coz i dont did something wrong :diablo:

DONT STOLE MY MONEY :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

calm down people, the support will eventually get around to you, they have alot of complaints to deal with ! took them about a week to get around to me as well but i eventually got my coins so just be patient and dont worry ! ;D

calm down people, the support will eventually get around to you, they have alot of complaints to deal with ! took them about a week to get around to me as well but i eventually got my coins so just be patient and dont worry ! ;D

give them a week?

is almoust 2 week and still dont get my coin..

they sent me email that say my operator is not support to buy premium.

you know what, i always buy coin from that operator..just 3 times my coin not come. check my picture up there..i have coin i buy from that operator. they just make a nonsense reason to not give me my coin.

and if what they say is true that the provider i use not support to buy premiium, WHERES THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THEM THAT WARN US WHAT OPERATOR THAT WE SHOULD USE!!??

is that my fault that i lost my money without get coin???

they really dont care and dont want take responsible for the mistake they did. now they blame me and dont want give my coin.

yeah i know its just $3..and just 360 coin, its not much..at least we know how they responsible for something like this.

and now i know..they just dont care. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Devs fix it as quick as possible it might be cause of all fails in buying miracle coins there are no required spaces between parts of text check the screens. i buy mc via website (type text of message manualy) and there are 3 spaces between part of text.

3823_.png

3824_.png

3825_.png

:facepalm: GM GIV ME ANSWER ABOUT THE ERROR SMS, I'VE ALREADT MAIL U ABOUT THE DATA,,,,,,,,,,, BUT U HAVEN'T GIVE ME THE ANSWEER :facepalm: :facepalm: WHAT HAPPEN WITH U ????? :aggressive: :'(

man..i hope they help u.

from my experience..they never help me. almost 2 week they never give my coin after take my money.

wish you gud luck. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Fix it? They dont care about this, thats why they put blame on operator, by saying my operator doesnt support premium buying... yeah right, then how can it works before (5times)... N after that happen, instead take responsibility, they lie about it...

Fix it? They dont care about this, thats why they put blame on operator, by saying my operator doesnt support premium buying... yeah right, then how can it works before (5times)... N after that happen, instead take responsibility, they lie about it...

so sad  :'( :'( i've same prob

Unfortunately our sepport is overloaded with hundreds of requests in case of update last week. Sorry for delay with the answers.

Some of operators in India have problems with short numbers. The solution is not so fast as we wanted.

Guest Mioco

Devs fix it as quick as possible it might be cause of all fails in buying miracle coins there are no required spaces between parts of text check the screens. i buy mc via website (type text of message manualy) and there are 3 spaces between part of text.

With or without spaces - there is no difference. A special script verifies SMS text.

ok lets keep calm. :|

But pls try to make it fast. its making a negetive impact on your business and so is ours. you see mc loaded with crystal where as i got only low rune of defence. *sigh*

i already sent like 3 email at support.

@bizkit - dude you are soooo freaking awesome. you are so right. omg. i wanna eat u up. am hungry

got same problem here.

sent sms twice with different operator but only received 120 mc, not 240.

what happen with my other 120 mc? its been 5 days sice i brought it.

already write on support with details but still havent got answer yet.

i wonder until when i should wait for my mc... :unknw:

dev, please fix this mc problem as fast as you can, a lot of people waiting for your good work on solution

thank you

best regards

Currently we investigating problems with SMS providers in every country. And we do not "steal" anything - the system is automaned and if our server didn't get request from provider billing that means that we will not receive income too.

ok lets keep calm. :|

But pls try to make it fast. its making a negetive impact on your business and so is ours. you see mc loaded with crystal where as i got only low rune of defence. *sigh*

i already sent like 3 email at support.

@bizkit - dude you are soooo freaking awesome. you are so right. omg. i wanna eat u up. am hungry

if you need crystals/runes really badly just pm jimboblade  ;D he sells them for gold, finnally got runes for my wrought belt and safe leather gloves off him  :friends:

I have that problem too. Before the first time i buy miracle coins via SMS, it takes a whole day before i got it. Now i want to buy miracle coins again via SMS but i cant, coz there is no option to select under SMS. my location is United State. Will u pls fix the system. Even though the game is updated but insted of getting better, it getting worse. And the forum i cant post any questions or ask in concerned of my problem. And i downloaded this game to another cellphone but it wont let me change my profile into my other email, am getting pissed in this.

Guest Mioco

I have that problem too. Before the first time i buy miracle coins via SMS, it takes a whole day before i got it. Now i want to buy miracle coins again via SMS but i cant, coz there is no option to select under SMS. my location is United State. Will u pls fix the system. Even though the game is updated but insted of getting better, it getting worse. And the forum i cant post any questions or ask in concerned of my problem. And i downloaded this game to another cellphone but it wont let me change my profile into my other email, am getting pissed in this.

First - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0 p.7

7. If you have multiple questions and they are not directly connected with each other - create multiple topics.

SMS billing is still being debugged. Today, we again added US in country list.

About second question - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1434.msg27702#msg27702

First - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.0 p.7SMS billing is still being debugged. Today, we again added US in country list.

About second question - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1434.msg27702#msg27702

when is ireland sms payment back up mioco ?

:cray: hello!Axis,telkomsel,3 - this operators don't really support premium payment with MT-billing.

If your phone belongs to one of these operators - contact to operator's support.

Warspear Online

Support Team

lol

hello!

Axis, Telkomsel, 3 - operators do not really support this premium payment with MT-billing.

If your phone belongs to one of these operators - contact to the operator's support.

I bought the miracle coin with Telkomsel instead smoothly.

transactions that failed yesterday instead used Indosat and XL Pro. which is not included in the list that you say do not really support a premium payment with MT-billing. LOL

Well forget about my money that was cut yesterday. Just think of my charity. :fool:

was useless to the team that turned out to support can not solve a small problem.

bad regards

LOL

привет!

Axis, Telkomsel, 3 - операторы на самом деле не поддерживают эту премию оплата MT-биллинга.

Если ваш телефон принадлежит к одному из этих операторов - контакт для поддержки оператора.

Я купил чудо монета с Telkomsel, а не плавно.

сделок, которые не вчера, а не использовать Indosat и XL Pro. , который не включен в список, что вы говорите на самом деле не поддержка премии оплата MT-биллинга. LOL

Ну забыть о мои деньги, которые были вырезаны вчера. Просто подумайте о моей любви.

было бесполезно команды, которая оказалась поддержка не может решить небольшую проблему.

плохо что касается

The sms payment option in usa is back thanks. Now the problem is i did buy 780 mc for 4.99$ 2x via sms last night, but i didnt get any its almost 24hrs and i still have not recieve the mc yet, i've been waiting for it. And ohh i used US saphire, hero name eveme. Pls fix it real quick, pls.

Guest Mioco

Well forget about my money that was cut yesterday. Just think of my charity. :fool:

was useless to the team that turned out to support can not solve a small problem.

bad regards

We can disable Indonesia sms payment as a troubled country. You satisfied with this version?