Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

but, i get only 120 coint sir  :cray:

where is 120 coint again?

I get sms 2times coint purchase successful.

9200: Rp10rb You have purchased 120 Miracle Coins in Warspear Online shop

yesterday, I've fill the form support on the website, but there has been no reply

but, i get only 120 coint sir  :cray:

where is 120 coint again?

I get sms 2times coint purchase successful.

yesterday, I've fill the form support on the website, but there has been no reply

You don't get an answer faster if you write here.

Please wait for support letter.

You don't get an answer faster if you write here.

Please wait for support letter.

i see sir..i just share about my problem..maybe anyone can help me, to explain it to me like you :)

I always wait for an answer from support

Coins so I bought so far not received Transaction ID: 61T827264F861883N my account [email protected]

You have unconfirmed adress in Paypal, such payments are processed manually.

Fixed.

ME TOO... HAVE SAME PROBLEM. NOT ACCEPT MIRACLE COIN.BUT LOSE MONEY.PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.THANKS

Please re-read this - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6208.msg73590#msg73590

Already confirmed and anything I get, I want to know when will I receive?

Already must be recieved.

Can someone please tell me what is going on with the South African SMS payment option? I really need to buy MC... And it is frustrating to know I can't buy them

Please fix/help

:diablo:

:crazy: ur crazy obviously disabling Indonesia sms is probably the best option, think about it  :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm:

::) is that u adam ???  ::)

Pliss make option 100.000idr..for get some coin..

Too long buy 120coin X 10..

..pliss make..indonesia only have 1 option payment.

I bought 100 coins and not received until agot Envision please. Transaction ID: 9R400559SA101972M account is [email protected]

You've got coins today.

Please note that payment via paypal can take from several minutes up to five business days (eCheck payment).

i just tried to help my friend i sent sms for 300 m coins it took all my money and no coins it even took more than it should for coins so whats going on? that new number for 300 m coins for u.k is a joke please sort it out asap or many more will be ripped off like i just was ok. also i got an sms with these links which said my profile been viewed 82 times (what profile?) all which dont work so please let me know what is happening .

http://sms-online.com/index.shtml

www.smshelp.me

i paid 5 USD for 2 days ago and i didnt even recieve my mcoins! my money was gone but i didnt get what i PAID for! is this a scam or something? i really think u guys should fix this.. this is not poular among the new and old players whos trying to buy mcoins..id appreciate getting my my money back or the miracle coins i paid for. i sent a message to the supporters with all my details but nothing happened! give me my miracle coins or my money back. oh one more thing.. before the v. 1.00 release you guys promised to give gift code. and guess what? many peoples didnt reciever it including me... :diablo:

i paid 5 USD for 2 days ago and i didnt even recieve my mcoins! my money was gone but i didnt get what i PAID for! is this a scam or something? i really think u guys should fix this.. this is not poular among the new and old players whos trying to buy mcoins..id appreciate getting my my money back or the miracle coins i paid for. i sent a message to the supporters with all my details but nothing happened! give me my miracle coins or my money back. oh one more thing.. before the v. 1.00 release you guys promised to give gift code. and guess what? many peoples didnt reciever it including me... :diablo:

Hello!

Can you read

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=8121.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6208.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7648.0

and more if you will use search.

For example:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=6208.msg68652#msg68652

Once again - if you have any troubles with  payment - write to support.

This is only one right way of your action.

Or:

Please send all information here - [email protected]

Can you write to support?

Thank you.

We found you letter

YOu didn't answer

post-2-14177018494701_thumb.png

Everyone listen !!!! i just had an email saying if you do not send the correct sms the company will and can take the maximum ammount of money from you with no chance of getting back.  I lost mine and i hope it will be a warning to you all PLEASE CHECK THE SMS DETAILS AND THEN DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE YOU SEND IT OR YOU LOSE OUT BIG TIME LIKE ME  its sad but thats the way it works the support team say so be carefull all

some think this forum just to lay down rules i just wish kuzmitch (michael) would actually speak to us more he only dev who i respect  :(

Hes just the only one who doesnt insult us and gives answers..

this is not actually a bug, but unless we get in touch with the support, we dont recieve our miracle coins. its like paying for the thing, and then shouting at the reciever "give me my thang back"

devs, you guys should ask your support team to be a bit more thorough! seriously!

this is my same problem where i lost my mc two times...the first problem u can read in page 15..and mioko said i buy pocket...ok i cool...but this time i have same problem i lost my mc again but i didnt buy anything or share id. ....now mr.admin why this happen again to me...i always lost my mc...fiuhhh...i lost my mc 210. ...server sapire id [email protected] check that...and i hope this time i get my mc back..tq

this is not actually a bug, but unless we get in touch with the support, we dont recieve our miracle coins. its like paying for the thing, and then shouting at the reciever "give me my thang back"

All billing payments goes automatically. Tech support solves only problems when something happened wrong. Running SMS billing smoothly is not so easy task :(

this is my same problem where i lost my mc two times...the first problem u can read in page 15..and mioko said i buy pocket...ok i cool...but this time i have same problem i lost my mc again but i didnt buy anything or share id. ....now mr.admin why this happen again to me...i always lost my mc...fiuhhh...i lost my mc 210. ...server sapire id [email protected] check that...and i hope this time i get my mc back..tq

You can't lose coins, thay can be debited olny if you buy something in Miracle shop. I see 2 purchase of extra pocket, dates - 2011-09-08 and 2011-09-26.

if i buy extrapocket where is my extra pocket now...i didnt trade or sell or buy anything with other players...u can chek my char mikoo and the last trans in miracle shop...

Опубликованное фото this as far i got trying to get a mistake sorted but its a pity i cant read it. So in the end i make  a mistake, lose my hard earned money and got no m coins lol i wont be buying in a hurry no more thats for sure  :(

Hahaha is this a joke? Raise price of mc brought through paypal? Hahaha now I'm not buying mc ;) 5000mc becomes 3000mc and u expect me to pay $49.99usd/$60nzd for 8400mc when before i could pay $50nzd for 10000mc,

Wow in game there so many greedy players but hey look at THIS

u raise price on mshop items, decrease bag space/make players pay for bag, decrease skill point/add book of oblivion, then RAISE mc price haha,

Haha have a look at my account mc log and have a look how much money u made of me :) now wait one more month and see how little your paycheck is ;) atleast in real life ill be a lil richer to spend on other games :)

Good luck

Haha BOOK OF OBLIVION= want to make me spend $12.50nzd for this hahaha

Ps.this list will get bigger maybe devs will realise.

its simple its the way of the world the more money you have the more you want and will do your best to get it  no different to anyone else i seen it all before just hoped this be different but we all wrong sometimes  :unknw:

why you makes everything expensive so fast? within 1-2 month you guys raise so higly... ( potion, sroll of repair..etc ) and now the payment :facepalm:

what next? pay for create character?  oh my...

please realize this..not every players rich like what you guys think!!!

i pray for this game to become good and success...but now,, i stop pray and play suffer.

~"voice of NOT rich player who love this  game a lot"~

I hv a big problem about buying the mc coins...

I use SMS to buy it,i hv sd few times before,but hvnt any coins yet....

wt happen about this???can anyone tell me??

I live in Hong Kong,my game server is EU,,Plx hlp me :( :( :( :( :(

I hv a big problem about buying the mc coins...

I use SMS to buy it,i hv sd few times before,but hvnt any coins yet....

wt happen about this???can anyone tell me??

I live in Hong Kong,my game server is EU,,Plx hlp me :( :( :( :( :(

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Dear Staff,

I tried to buy Miracle Coins again and still the same problem, i got the Miracle Coins but i didnt pay  :sorry: . This is bad because all i want its just to donate you.

I reported this thing 10mins ago, and please remove me all the 310 Miracle Coins because i dont like to have something wich i didnt pay for  :sorry:

Hope it will be a useful report for you.

Best Regards,

RainbowZ