Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

Guest Mioco

Support in on holiday :yahoo: i lost 600mc or more and no replys  :facepalm:

It's not true - support just waiting your reply till 10th January.

some days ago i bought miracle coins with sms and i did get miracle coins but yesterday when i buy miracle coins  twice i didnt get them yet can some1 tell me how much long do i need to wait?

I paid for my miracle coins and got nothing... I sent a support message and wasn't still not given my mc. This is angering me, I have paid for coins and received nothing. Warspear has taken my money :(

Warspear repetitively displays a poor service to it's players.

i just used the sms payment the way i did in under 2 months ago but got no coins.. for australia why?? please allow payment via sms for australia and giv me my mcoins i paid for..  :(

I sent sms, hour ago from Slovakia to 100 mc and did not come. How long must I wait? My profile lubosinho, lubosinhoo, deaglesvk. I want send more sms but if this mc dont come a dont sell more! Sorry, my english isnt very good..

I sent sms, hour ago from Slovakia to 100 mc and did not come. How long must I wait? My profile 237 390. I want send more sms but if this mc dont come a dont sell more! Sorry, my english isnt very good..

Don't give your ID  :facepalm:

******EU-EMERALD*****

Mountain-Clan

------------------

>lubosinho-barbarain [lv.6]

>lubosinhoo-rouge [lv.16]

>deaglesvk-shaman [lv.13]

Pls a send 2 sms and nothnig.. Pls give me my mircle coins for better game...I dont have lot of money for games...

i buy 180x4m.coin,,and i just get 180x3 m.coin... i send email to report 3 or 4 times... and here what i got from them for my first email...

Hello.

Seems like you recieved coins, because we've got information about your messages and amount of coins recieved.

Please, tell exact number of SMS/short number/text/amount of coins

Best regards, Warspear Online [/color]Support Team

and where my 180m.coin?? its been 5 days.... wheres the comfortable for us to playing this expensive game????  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

buy and report and buy and report again and report again and again .... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

dear moderator  :(

Please help me

Today 21 January 2012 at 08 : 43 pm (Indonesian time)

i just bought 4 x 180 miracle with my gsm card (XL : +6287771212969), but only 3 x 180 miracle coint received  :(

My code dam for buying miracle coins is dam 10642 463669

I hope last of my miracle coins would be sended  ::)

best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Helio i bought today twice 1400 MC via sms, country United Kingdoms. Money were taken twice and got only 1400 mc so far. Missing 1400 MC. What is the story.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :unknw:

p.s. Serwer EU-Emerald, my profile, character Boozeer(barbarian)

also i would like to remember about missing mc paid via sms about a week ago 700mc. The same story as above on the same character. Waitin on your replay.

Regards

Boozeer

i bought miracle coins via sms payment in egypt two tims but i didnt get any thing and my money gone with wind please fix that problem by give my my coins or my money

• Developer

For now and ever!

If you have any problem related to payments or your account then you should ask support!

Link below.

We always answering and trying to solve every problem.

Czech republic SMS payment changed a lot,the amount of coins was halved at every choice and every time going down. I think from 960 mc to less then half,is much isnt?

Is that bug,or some reason?

me n all indonesian player cant buy miracle coin from sms please checked..... We want buying miracle coin. Thanks

Best regard

:wacko: dear moderator and support team

after update yesterday all indonesian player cant buy miracle coins with sms payment.. please help to fix this problem

:diablo: thanks  :crazy:

:tease: mioco  :crazy:

Im Using ProXL and TELKOMSEL (Both cant use to buy miracle coins)

and please dont say i have to reload voucher, because my ProXL unlimited  8)

:search: oh yeah

i already sent email to support team about this problem.

last month about my miracle coint that not sended already sent email too ,but no body from support team reply to me ....LOL!!!! :facepalm:

For now and ever!

If you have any problem related to payments or your account then you should ask support!

Link below.

We always answering and trying to solve every problem.

dear developer,

many times i send email to support but no answer..

last time i lost my money Rp.16.500 ( indonesian money) but no problem-solving

now i just bougth 10 times miracle coins = 1800mc (Rp.165.000) nothing happened

please we need you to talk to support team.

this is real money lost not counterfeit

this is the pic that i take :

9216_.jpg

:clapping: bravoo  :clapping:

thx all support team and all moderator  8)

my problem solved

elfkiller  ;D :bad: :bad:

hahaha

change ur nick to elfkillme  :drinks:

Olá, sou um jogador brasileiro, e queria saber quando fica disponivel novamente os pagamento por SMS de Miracle Coins.

Todos precisamos disso, está fazendo muita falta esse serviço, e eu acredito que boa parte dos jogadores de Warspear é brasileiro pelo que tenho visto no jogo, então, por favor precisamos de Miracle Coins. Obrigado

______

Hello, I'm a Brazilian player, and was wondering when it is available again payment by SMS Miracle Coins.

All we need it, is doing really miss this service, and I believe that most of the players are Brazilian Warspear from what I've seen in the game, so please we need Miracle Coins. Thank you.

Razac and Razacii

Dear sir,

Yesterday i sent 167 messages for mcoins but i got 92 approx. My balance has been deducted but 75 messages failed. I am in deep tension, plz check the data and give me my rest of mcoins, i will wait for ur judgdment. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks.

Name. Sunnie

Ranger, level. 16.

Eu emerald.

Dear sir,

Yesterday i sent 167 messages for mcoins but i got 92 approx. My balance has been deducted but 75 messages failed. I am in deep tension, plz check the data and give me my rest of mcoins, i will wait for ur judgdment. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks.

Name. Sunnie

Ranger, level. 16.

Eu emerald.

Have you send this report to support section? Not in forum section.

People care more about banning with a guy playing with a cell phone and PC at the same time (which in my opinion is nothing more) to solve the most serious problems. You need to choose your priorities, if not, never will forward this game.

I am sooooo stressed and nobody is helping me. I will leave this game now, i lost 700 mcoins almost. I did complaint in forum also, but nobody heard my complaint. I am asking that ''Will anybody help me??????''

I am sooooo stressed and nobody is helping me. I will leave this game now, i lost 700 mcoins almost. I did complaint in forum also, but nobody heard my complaint. I am asking that ''Will anybody help me??????''

Send email here  http://warspear-online.com/en/support and check your email for reply

Dear sir,

Last week i sent 167 messages for mcoins, but i got near about 900 mcoins. Rest of my messages were failed, and my balance have been deducted. I didn't get almost 700 mcoins. I have complaint in forum and support section also. But no reply from there. Please help me and give me my mcoins back. I am in deep tension.

I hope u will reply me soon, and will help me.

Thanks.

Name. Sunnie

Ranger level 16

Eu-emerald.

Fof member.

i buy mir coin from automatic sms n i try from manual sms,,,, but always invalid keyword

I ask to all indonesia player, they same problem,,,,

What happen? This bug?