Problems with miracle coins

warspearbrasil

this aint good...love for the game but ...

aarrgghh...quit is the option that i really hate,, :facepalm:

I never needed mcoins like now! And wtf you did a disaster with they payments  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

not easy for me to get $1

hope they do something,,and give us bonus for making us dissapointed :cray:

its really sucks when u paid for nothing.

I did buy a miracle coins through sms and this is my firstime buying it. I got a problem because i still did not get my miracle coin value. I ask some players bout it they said, i should recieve it right away but wen i che k it its still 0. I realoy need help.. please help me out.

Contact support and give all imformation

- date

- sms text

- country

- phone number

- cell operator's name

- account id

- manual or automatic sending from game client

heey!!!i was buy miracle coin...my money has lost, but i don't get my coin... better solve this problem. dont make exception... :aggressive: :cray: :shout: :facepalm:

heey!!!i was buy miracle coin...my money has lost, but i don't get my coin... better solve this problem. dont make exception... :aggressive: :cray: :shout: :facepalm:

i think its useless bro... i already complain and send email to support twice. no respond.

if u are still new in this game, better dont buy m.c via sms, play with ur power without m.c...or play other game that not trouble their player.... :facepalm:

Try sms manualy with space like md1 gsrws 123456 , im success with this tsel operator

yup.. i've just try and mission done.. my coin already 120.. thx for telling us bro..  :drinks: time to top-up more n more coin..  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So I payed for 500mc, never received them... Then I wrote all my details to support and only got some weird WARNING MESSAGE back ?!?! So what the hell am I supposed to do now ??? Can I get my money back or receive my coinss ???

what country are u bizkits??some of my friends from indonesia hv the same problem

thats why i dont want to buy any coins until it fixed

But today, my friend has bought miracle coin via indosat provider and its working properly, u can try with indosat now

they make ingame option..so whats my fault if i use that system?? :facepalm:

2 time buy,,but never get the miracle coin. now i try manual system, and it work.

but still i lost my $2.32.

3 time email to support..no respond. its been 2 days now, i wonder if i can get my 240 m.c :facepalm:

i hope they read my email.

Guest Mioco

our sms provider does not work on weekends, so that we can not give an answer before Monday.

our sms provider does not work on weekends, so that we can not give an answer before Monday.

i understand...importand thing i will get my miracle coin. i will wait :facepalm:

For now, only telkomsel no problem with purchasing miracle coin. my friend using 3 n indosat fail to get the coin but their money gone. me using telkomsel no problem with sms payment. (Indonesia)  :drinks:

What about the number wich in italy doesnt work? We cant send message to that number, before the update to the same number same message was fully working.  :cray:

im from ireland... im not going to try anything until this is fixed im just dissapointed with then support so far because ive had this problem for a few days now and havent been offered any sollution so far ! :facepalm:

its really i can get my miracle coin or u guys just bla bla bla and forget it? its been 4 days and i still dont get anything :facepalm:

patience has a limit :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU GUYS REALLY KIDDING ME!!!???

a hour ago i sent sms again for 120 miracle coin..and got nothing!!

my money lost..now is the 3rd time.

my request to support 4 days ago got nothing!!! and NOW!!!???

if the system is not ready, dont open the system!!

you guys really make me ....!! :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo:

You said monday will check it. No infos from staff yesterday. Email to support sent last friday stll nothing. And how can i explain you that the number for italy doesnt work?

i think its useless to send to report.

maybe sms payment in my country its like gambling..

when you pay, sometimes you got and sometimes not.. :facepalm:

i give up reporting..

if i buy again, tanx God if i get the coin..if not, i just unlucky.

now im ready to face situation like this, coz i very love the game..have a nice day :facepalm:

K i want explanation,

1. Sms for new Zealand has been takin of the shelf.

2. I payed $24.06 nzd = $19.99 usd for 5000MC through paypal through warspear site and received nothing. 7 hours = not replenished....

I have paypal receipt for proof.

Wt* going on?

All payment-related questions we solving via personal support form: http://warspear-online.com/en/support We will not solve your money and account related problems in public at forum.

SMS billing is very unstable thing, as might you see. We use SMS aggregators which sometimes do not respond to our questions immediately.  Anyway, we carry out on every problem you write us and hope that they will not happen again.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

*warning* when purchasing MC from the warspear site be sure to use CORRECT game account

:spiteful:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ;D

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

*warning* when purchasing MC from the warspear site be sure to use CORRECT game account

:spiteful:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ;D

Yes! Some lucky guy received 5000 MC today for free from WARLUNATIC :)

Yes! Some lucky guy received 5000 MC today for free from WARLUNATIC :)

Damn, ahahahahah thats so funny  :lol:

Warlunatic next time recharge my account  :diablo:

Damn, ahahahahah thats so funny  :lol:

Warlunatic next time recharge my account  :diablo:

:facepalm: :facepalm: sorry was a one time offer  :lol:

Oh boy  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yesterday I bought some quest items 10 ancient wards and 20 flaming flesh I believe and got it. Then I finished the quest and logged off. Got back on and it said I still needed to do it and my costume was taken off. What caused this? And can I get my 30 or so miracle coins back?p.s. noone but me knows my password.

Guest Mioco

contact support (link in my signature)

the item on miracle shop is now expensive!! :shok:

why? WHY? WWHHYY??? :shout:

with broken system sms payment that stoling our money, i think this is DOOM for player that only have average income like me.. :facepalm:

i dont like to leave this game, but you guys now make all things harder and harder.

you guys really slow to handle our problem.

dont care how busy you are, you must attention to player first.

please listen to your costumer problem and respond it as soon as posible.

now the rich player will rules this game..this is going to be the first expensive mmorpg on mobile.

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

p.s: i still waiting my 120x3 miracle coin. its been 7 day and still not come. :facepalm: email to support 4 times :facepalm: and still ....ZERO

The problem is there arent really english mods .. there is a good staff for RU sections but.. here theres only mioco who pay more time on ru section and when come here loves to close/delete posts without answers  :cray:

contact support (link in my signature)

i have contacted support twice already because twice i paid for mc via sms and twice my money was gone and i got no miracle coins and twice i got no sollution from suport... how long does this take ?

Well, I saw that we all have a disappointment. but I'm worried how they will reward us for this failure. Or will you get by with it?

i SMSed for miracle coins, today morning at around 5:45 Am in India. and i never recieved them. :cray:

reached out for support from website. no reply.

:facepalm:

please check into my problem and do something! :shout:

method: via SMS

yeah rap i had the same problem last week, never got a sollution/reply/money back and again today and still got no reply... i hope they get themselves together soon because the way it is now is just not right :facepalm: