Unfair DEVS

luleee

Thx Devs for the Skill and Bridge Changes.

A Time ago MC was crying about campin Elves at Bridge and OP Blessing for Rangers.

What happened? - NOTHING

Since Elves was crying about camping MC at Bride and CD of dark circle what devs did? - They change.

Its unfair how u act with players. There are some points that make me sad.

1) Why u changed Cooldown of circle? its Warlocks lifeinsurance. PPL now easy can " NUKE " a Warlock. Remember: we got only CLOTHES ARMOR and a f****ing life exhaust.

So make the Life Exhaust same heal as it takes DMG.

2) Blessing still OP. A ranger can kill me in 2 Sec ( my Warlock is lvl 20 with 2,3k def )

3) Why Barbs strong Blow so weak??? 

My Warlocks normal attack = 336, Dark Arrow ( lvl5 )    = 511 thats 60% more DMG

My Shamans normal attack = 283, Lightning Ball ( lvl4 ) = 448 thats 58% more DMG

My Barbs normal attack      = 348, Strong Blow ( lvl 5 )  = 536 thats 47% more DMG

Why lvl4 lightning more % DMG than lvl5 Strong blow.

PPL talk about unbalance in game, this is unbalance in skills. And i dont know the % more DMG elves got with theyr att skills. ( Ranger + 200% maybe )

4) Barbs Chop too low. At lvl 4 it takes 66 DMG, idk the BDs skill thats like Chop but it takes much more DMG.

Why Devs always make MC/Forsaken Skills worse and better UP Firstborn/Choosen skils?

Last Update: Colldown Dark Circle raised and Mages skill now better.

Dear Aigrind Team. If you make any Changes be sure u make them right.

Maybe next Update u can make Warlocks armor into NAKED because our Clothes and HP got too much def  :wacko: 

Im playing a long time this GAME but like many said. No BRAINS with Updates and Changes.

I dont buy miracle Coins to be your TOY!!!  :diablo:

CORRECTURE

My Warlocks normal attack = 336, Dark Arrow ( lvl5 )    = 536 thats 60% more DMG

My Shamans normal attack = 283, Lightning Ball ( lvl4 ) = 448 thats 58% more DMG

My Barbs normal attack      = 348, Strong Blow ( lvl 5 )  = 511 thats 47% more DMG

I've also noticed Devs listen mostly to Sentinel's complains rather than Legion's.  :facepalm:

When Rangers first got Trap they camped bridge nonstop all day long and not just bridge they camped narrow ways too like at the right side of Caravan, nearly impossible for MCs to survive that place with 1 Elf party camping, even if they do kill them all they respawn 10 seconds away from when they die, even if they pass they still get swarmed by Elves too.

and Blessing, the only way to kill anyone in less than 5 seconds, when Elves complained about Stealth ( A **** ING BUFF SKILL THAT CAN'T KILL PEOPLE WITH 2.5k HP IN 3 SECONDS ) Devs turned it into complete shit and didn't do anything about Blessing.

Now MCs got Warlocks and their own " Traps ", get payback camping Elves' bridge all day and then they start complaining at forum, what do they do? They add 2 more bridges and make them wider, what did they do when we complained? Nothing.

Screw this anyways, you got the picture.

And btw, Warlocks are OP as duck, get 2.7k, 1500 def, and 23% Resilience, You'd know how much shit they can duck

A Time ago MC was crying about campin Elves at Bridge and OP Blessing for Rangers.

What happened? - NOTHING

Elves never could camp bridge like warlocks and shamans coz rangers trap doesnt stack,multiple traps only work on 1 target while quake and circle can stun all the elves that passes thru the bridge. anyways the bridge change was beneficial for both side.

IIRC, at its first release, blessing could stack. so like rangers can hit a blessing after a blessing(normal hit-> blessing-> another blessing-> another blessing->powerful shot etc) coz i remember seeing a ranger hitting a rabbit 7 hits in 1 second. anyhow if this is incorrect forgive me, my memories of the time is faint.

IIRC, at its first release, blessing could stack. so like rangers can hit a blessing after a blessing(normal hit-> blessing-> another blessing-> another blessing->powerful shot etc) coz i remember seeing a ranger hitting a rabbit 7 hits in 1 second. anyhow if this is incorrect forgive me, my memories of the time is faint.

Blessing was never like that since it first came out.

All I know is, a Ranger can hit 4 shots in one second, How?

Blessing, Normal hit + Blessing > Power shot + Blessing.

Yes, Power shot also causes blessing but the damage is based on your main physical damage.

I've once seen a lv14 Ranger with Longbow do 200 200 400 200 200 at a Shaman in 3 seconds.

2 years ago faction population was 3:1 at all servers and only "weak noobs" for them played as MCs with 2 melee classes without skills almost when elfs had 2 ranged and shaman dieing in few hits of low lvl rangers, elfs had respawn statue at nadir more near of granite guard so elves used to own not only "their" boss genie, our granite guard easy too..

Developers fixed it and removed respawn statues there too late when lvl 13 items wasnt that important..

Elfs used to own BG, the place where hunt best weapons of game.. its a joke how near was from their spawn at riff and so far from legion and still not fixed.. Maybe some day Drogon, Guntram and Lambert will be inside Camp Riff so even easier for elfs hunt there, cause play as elfs was and still EASY MODE. Easy skills that can own anyone 1 v 1 that never fails, EASY quests at 1st map  that used to give more gold, EASY because for every 10 elfs players was only 2 mc..

But you all know what? we stayed that years as mcs fightning for our honor while we had hardest days of all game, never joined them like elfs do when mc block bridge -> log their warlocks.. 80% of warlocks at EU are frustrated noobs with elf as main.. and that reality just sucks, they dont even cast circle barrier at crossing, just in mid.. how you cry about something you dont even know how works :facepalm:

Like when rogues had perma stealth, they cried like overopulated babies till devs gave them lolipop just to stop hear the forum spam. Do you as elf, really had problem to kill a rogue 1 v 1 in that time? Or just jaelous cause they had cool skill?? ofc that all elves made a rogue and when stealth nerf came (thx to theirselves) they was frustrated again cause it comes when  they had enough lvl at 2nd map :lol:

I've also noticed Devs listen mostly to Sentinel's complains rather than Legion's.  :facepalm:

When Rangers first got Trap they camped bridge nonstop all day long and not just bridge they camped narrow ways too like at the right side of Caravan, nearly impossible for MCs to survive that place with 1 Elf party camping, even if they do kill them all they respawn 10 seconds away from when they die, even if they pass they still get swarmed by Elves too.

and Blessing, the only way to kill anyone in less than 5 seconds, when Elves complained about Stealth ( A **** ING BUFF SKILL THAT CAN'T KILL PEOPLE WITH 2.5k HP IN 3 SECONDS ) Devs turned it into complete shit and didn't do anything about Blessing.

Now MCs got Warlocks and their own " Traps ", get payback camping Elves' bridge all day and then they start complaining at forum, what do they do? They add 2 more bridges and make them wider, what did they do when we complained? Nothing.

Screw this anyways, you got the picture.

And btw, Warlocks are OP as ****, get 2.7k, 1500 def, and 23% Resilience, You'd know how much shit they can ****

There is a point here people.

And elforme, yes we all know traps dont stack. But have you ever thought what happens when traps are placed in more than one spot?

Get a party of friends ( rangers ) and test out different placements.

Good example is in arena 2x2. Most of the time a ranger pt will double stack traps, but if placed alongside each other in a choke point it is perfect for catching one enemy and naturally most would step forward after being trapped.. thinking its over. The second trap of course if timed right will hold him in place yet again. There of course is different scenario's, but imagine this in a larger scale.

Just remember its just an example and in it, contains its flaws but like most situations.. scenarios change and so should ones tactics.

Basically my point here is that, Elves normally look at Legion as " Devs favourite faction " when Devs was balancing almost everything they cried about like giving candy to a baby. Who knows, soon they're prolly gonna nerf Dark Circle and reduce Earthquake's damage.  :facepalm:

So far the things I've seen Devs fix for MC was the imba at GG as Spanish stated other than that I hardly seen any faction balancing they had done, well increasin Earthquake's radius was prolly one of them since Sentinel is the most populated faction, well normally is.

and did you not notice how Elves used to camp a year back then?

The faction ratio was MC 1:2.5 Elf so it was basically like this

Cross to other side of bridge > Get trapped > Get ass raped by 20 Elves and watch the same thing happen to the other 10 MCs.

And don't forget, Rogue in trap = Useless rat waiting for death.

Today in Arena i die after 20 sec against Meele.

1) Catched two BD in Circle ( my Partner was a Barb )

2) Circle goes out so i feared one BD, the other one put Hamstring on me.

( my Partner was hitting one BD without making real DMG )

3) After first Hamstring ended i had no skill to get my ass out of that situation so i was hamstered again from other BD.

4) R.I.P

What about the Skill DMG?

Why any Class has different % DMG at their Skills.

( see my sec POST )

Why they can't make like this for all dmg skills like strong blow, lighntning ball, poer shot etc.:

For example: Normal attack 200

Skill att lvl1 +10% from normal att = 220 dmg

Skill att lvl2 +20% from normal att = 240 dmg

Skill att lvl3 +30% from normal att = 260 dmg

Skill att lvl4 +40% from normal att = 280 dmg

Skill att lvl5 +50% from normal att = 300 dmg

That would bring much more balance between each classes.

So much about locks, BDs and Ranger... never seen anyone ♥♥♥♥♥ing around about being a Priest...

Most classes have stun and sap, of course we get targeted first, so Arena is most of the time going from a sap to another, and then dead in few hits. And what do we have against that?

Truce....

You need to be ridiculously close to cast it, so even if you wanted to start with that, you've already been stuned, and when you do succeed, there's nothing getting the second guy from coming at you, enough time to free the first one from truce... back to death in few hits....

We get shit from every dum tanks that assumes a Priest in the team allow them to play like monkeys on acid, they will COMMAND you every time they get the chance, and if anything as to go wrong, it is you re fault anyway... (i m not even going to those who assumes that instant heal doesnt have cooldown...)

We're OP against Shaman, and other classes on 1on1 like DK, Barbs... i admit. But as being first target, you still have to get there alive.

Any post about us ♥♥♥♥♥ing around? not so much...

I'm not a fan of insuilts but i like to say

**** you! :wacko:

wth are you talking about?

Thx Devs for the Skill and Bridge Changes.

What happened? - NOTHING

Since Elves was crying about camping MC at Bride and CD of dark circle what devs did? - They change.

Its unfair how u act with players. There are some points that make me sad.

1) Why u changed Cooldown of circle? its Warlocks lifeinsurance. PPL now easy can " NUKE " a Warlock. Remember: we got only CLOTHES ARMOR and a f****ing life exhaust.

So make the Life Exhaust same heal as it takes DMG.

2) Blessing still OP. A ranger can kill me in 2 Sec ( my Warlock is lvl 20 with 2,3k def )

My Warlocks normal attack = 336, Dark Arrow ( lvl5 )    = 511 thats 60% more DMG

My Barbs normal attack      = 348, Strong Blow ( lvl 5 )  = 536 thats 47% more DMG

Why lvl4 lightning more % DMG than lvl5 Strong blow.

PPL talk about unbalance in game, this is unbalance in skills. And i dont know the % more DMG elves got with theyr att skills. ( Ranger + 200% maybe )

4) Barbs Chop too low. At lvl 4 it takes 66 DMG, idk the BDs skill thats like Chop but it takes much more DMG.

Why Devs always make MC/Forsaken Skills worse and better UP Firstborn/Choosen skils?

Last Update: Colldown Dark Circle raised and Mages skill now better.

Dear Aigrind Team. If you make any Changes be sure u make them right.

Maybe next Update u can make Warlocks armor into NAKED because our Clothes and HP got too much def  :wacko: 

Im playing a long time this GAME but like many said. No BRAINS with Updates and Changes.

I dont buy miracle Coins to be your TOY!!!  :diablo:

1. why doesnt mage has a stun skills?

allutions only make you unable to move so we all know allutions vs ranged class = almost no effect

i guess this your answer

2.what do you expect when facing a ranger with sd wep+10? i know lot of rogues that hit 1700just their power skill ofc without stealth,stun even counted

3.as for this are you trying to act dump or started play yesterday? all first skills of all classes in warspear =normal dmg+ dmg based on skill lvl ONLY not a percent of normal dmg

that means if your barb use lvl1 wep with 20dmg your power skill will have 240 dmg almost so pls make sure of your post before posting cuz no first skill gives percent

4. my friend lvl14warlock life leach takes 60dmg on lvl1and my friend dark dmg 160 did i complain about that? idk how mutch bds chop but barbs has charge from about 5tiles while bd hamstring 2tiles so barb vs bd against ranged class barb win so it is an advantage for bds for being shit against almost all ranged classes

i wish you got your answer :drinks:

Edit: as for 3 see the amount your barb,lock,shaman first skill given dmg is almost equil(if not barb has most dmg)

and btw devs ARE unfair guess let me ask

arent avenger stellas,fire in camps a rogue only quests? all players knows that if u not a rogue you wont do these quests unless have +10 all items+sd wep+10+ultimate luck

do you guys remember quest "dead prides" on halloween event? it was a rogue only quest

cuz let me ask:who is here can say he done it and he not a rogue? i know how pumpkins kills the prides but still no one can do it but rogues :facepalm:

and btw devs ARE unfair guess let me ask

arent avenger stellas,fire in camps a rogue only quests? all players knows that if u not a rogue you wont do these quests unless have +10 all items+sd wep+10+ultimate luck

do you guys remember quest "dead prides" on halloween event? it was a rogue only quest

cuz let me ask:who is here can say he done it and he not a rogue? i know how pumpkins kills the prides but still no one can do it but rogues :facepalm:

Oh so you're complaining over a quest that rewards 10/5 CC?

Isn't it unfair Rogues can't touch any Ranged class that has a brain? Yeah didn't think so either.

If you complain about quests, go make a Rogue and go do your quest, just don't come crying like a lost puppy when a Ranger with lv5 Trap kills you and you couldn't touch him cause you needed to be 1 step near him.

Seriously, Most Elf complains in forum are little arrogant childs that want to play easy mode while their enemies are complete shit, Ungrateful little piece of shit bastard. Get lost.

Oh so you're complaining over a quest that rewards 10/5 CC?

Isn't it unfair Rogues can't touch any Ranged class that has a brain? Yeah didn't think so either.

If you complain about quests, go make a Rogue and go do your quest, just don't come crying like a lost puppy when a Ranger with lv5 Trap kills you and you couldn't touch him cause you needed to be 1 step near him.

Seriously, Most Elf complains in forum are little arrogant childs that want to play easy mode while their enemies are complete shit, Ungrateful little piece of shit bastard. Get lost.

isnt he who started this thread? saying rangers bless OP? then why didnt he start a ranger?

i didnt start a topic to complain but when 10 guys with legion chars complain you will see at least 1 guy shutting them up with the ugly truth :facepalm:

Edit:

Most Elf complains in forum are little arrogant childs that want to play easy mode while their enemies are complete shit, Ungrateful little piece of shit bastard. Get lost.

this part made me laugh so mutch btw :lol: ;D :rofl:

isnt he who started this thread? saying rangers bless OP? then why didnt he start a ranger?

i didnt start a topic to complain but when 10 guys with legion chars complain you will see at least 1 guy shutting them up with the ugly truth :facepalm:

The ugly truth? The ugly truth is that you're one of those ungrateful Elves that complain nonstop when you don't notice it's not only you that has this problems, your enemies, friends and everyone in this game has a certain problem about imbalance in the game

Ok, Mr. Smart guy, explain to me how Blessing is OP?

Cause it isn't a 100% chance?

You know what a 100% chance Blessing does? Kill someone in 3 seconds.

How the duck is that not OP, explain to me.

FYI, Reason why Rogues got Stealth is cause they are melee, Ranger is the class that you can most likely compare to a Rogue except Ranger is Ranged while Rogue is melee, reason why they got Stealth, if you think a quest that grants 10 CC to a person who just goes in stealth and do the task is more imbalance than a Ranged class killing a person in 3 seconds then you should go kill yourself, Seriously, aren't you even thinking? Or are you just pointing out small imbalances to make Elf side look shitty?

The ugly truth? The ugly truth is that you're one of those ungrateful Elves that complain nonstop when you don't notice it's not only you that has this problems, your enemies, friends and everyone in this game has a certain problem about imbalance in the game

Ok, Mr. Smart guy, explain to me how Blessing is OP?

Cause it isn't a 100% chance?

You know what a 100% chance Blessing does? Kill someone in 3 seconds.

How the **** is that not OP, explain to me.

FYI, Reason why Rogues got Stealth is cause they are melee, Ranger is the class that you can most likely compare to a Rogue except Ranger is Ranged while Rogue is melee, reason why they got Stealth, if you think a quest that grants 10 CC to a person who just goes in stealth and do the task is more imbalance than a Ranged class killing a person in 3 seconds then you should go kill yourself, Seriously, aren't you even thinking? Or are you just pointing out small imbalances to make Elf side look shitty?

i didnt say why they got stealth

i said why dont you make a ranger insread of insuilting in forums?

if u have insuilts pm me with them cuz people dont want to listen to insuilts

well you know what as i said that part made me luagh so mutch so keap insulting and share the fun :wacko:

Oh well.. every class has his weaknesses. I'm happy to read some of the warlock too. I am doing arena with my necro 10 sometimes together with the warlock 10 of my girlfriend with only fear 2 and circle 2. We can stun/fear/nightmare at least 1 player the whole fight (and i have only nightmare 1), and last week we had 27 wins out of 29 fights together. And of course everything +1 amped and my lady doesn't even have a crystal in the staff. Pretty cool stats for these skill-builds and amp-levels, i think. I'm not one of the "OP" callers but i understand when some changes will made.

And about the rogue... yes it is hard for a lot of classes, but they have weaknesses too. In the 5 minutes online time i did 2 arena's with my lvl 11 mage (he is coming, he is coming! ;) he already has a lvl 18 hood, 2 lvl 17 rings, lvl 18 amulet, lvl 15belt, lvl 17 belt, lvl 15 armor and almost the AP for the lvl 15 staff ) and won both against 2 rogues. Always fun to teleport on my midplayer that gets attacked by rogues and push chains  ;D

Edit:

this part made me laugh so mutch btw :lol: ;D :rofl:

No i started the Thread becaus Devs change Colldown of Darc Circle and made new Bridge because of crying elfs.

Also i told that crying MCs have never been heard because of Blessing or Camping times ago.

My english isn't that well but if u read carefully your brain can manage my words.

Next time you come to a balancing thread post appropriate complains, I " insulted " yout to talk sense to you, easiest way to beat a troll is to feed him too much.

I mean have you not seen how those Rangers kill people in 3 seconds?

And just to make it clear.

Luleee, you are mistaken, Circle was not changed, Read Kuz post again.

And check your own skill cooldowns  :lol:

People of Arinar!

Today, during a planned maintenance World Creation Holiday will be over. We hope you liked it!

Also during maintenance will be corrected the following errors:

- Changed the most of rewards for the daily quests on Irselnort.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

are you just pointing out small imbalances to make Elf side look shitty?

side impalance? which char can pass all norlant and korwatwa and never die even if he was lvl1?

i think you know the answer

also you said rogues cant TOUCH a ranger with brain

so here i want to ask all rogues did you ever touch a ranger with brain in arena? any rogue can answer you so dont even waste time complaining :facepalm:

No i started the Thread becaus Devs change Colldown of Darc Circle and made new Bridge because of crying elfs.

Also i told that crying MCs have never been heard because of Blessing or Camping times ago.

My english isn't that well but if u read carefully your brain can manage my words.

sorry if you got this point out of my post

but your question"why barbs power skill weak"

without understanding how first skill works for all classes made me understand you as a pointless complainer and btw this post was for sange

this is my answer to you

I'm not a fan of insuilts but i like to say

**** you! :wacko:

wth are you talking about? 1. why doesnt mage has a stun skills?

allutions only make you unable to move so we all know allutions vs ranged class = almost no effect

i guess this your answer

2.what do you expect when facing a ranger with sd wep+10? i know lot of rogues that hit 1700just their power skill ofc without stealth,stun even counted

3.as for this are you trying to act dump or started play yesterday? all first skills of all classes in warspear =normal dmg+ dmg based on skill lvl ONLY not a percent of normal dmg

that means if your barb use lvl1 wep with 20dmg your power skill will have 240 dmg almost so pls make sure of your post before posting cuz no first skill gives percent

4. my friend lvl14warlock life leach takes 60dmg on lvl1and my friend dark dmg 160 did i complain about that? idk how mutch bds chop but barbs has charge from about 5tiles while bd hamstring 2tiles so barb vs bd against ranged class barb win so it is an advantage for bds for being shit against almost all ranged classes

i wish you got your answer :drinks:

Edit: as for 3 see the amount your barb,lock,shaman first skill given dmg is almost equil(if not barb has most dmg)

side impalance? which char can pass all norlant and korwatwa and never die even if he was lvl1?

also you said rogues cant TOUCH a ranger with brain

so here i want to ask all rogues did you ever touch a ranger with brain in arena? any rogue can answer you so dont even waste time complaining :facepalm:

Go play a Rogue before complaining, seriously just shut the **** up.

Did you not know stealth is 90% useless at swamps? Not once I was pm'd by a Rogue " WTF HOW THE **** DID I GET ATTACKED IN STEALTH AT SHACKLE TOWERS? ".

And yes, Rogues can't touch anything that can keep him 1 step away from him.

Hamzza for example, he is a low amp with weak equips Ranger and he has lv5 Trap, he hit me like 5 times before I could touch him when he ran into a dead end, now imagine if he was +8 with full arena equips.

Really, play a class before you start talking shit, a Rogue cannot walk through swamps without getting attacked.

A rogue could not do bride's maid ring quest easily cause the mobs can see him in stealth.

I think a lot of mcakens are also very happy with the extra bridges...

Yup, now wars are more exciting, no more campings, I get tired of that shit too spamming Circle and Plash and calling it a " win " is quite pathetic, half of them wouldn't even try to attack elf cara when we said " Go ". :facepalm:

Go play a Rogue before complaining, seriously just shut the **** up.

Did you not know stealth is 90% useless at swamps? Not once I was pm'd by a Rogue " WTF HOW THE **** DID I GET ATTACKED IN STEALTH AT SHACKLE TOWERS? ".

And yes, Rogues can't touch anything that can keep him 1 step away from him.

Hamzza for example, he is a low amp with weak equips Ranger and he has lv5 Trap, he hit me like 5 times before I could touch him when he ran into a dead end, now imagine if he was +8 with full arena equips.

Really, play a class before you start talking shit, a Rogue cannot walk through swamps without getting attacked.

A rogue could not do bride's maid ring quest easily cause the mobs can see him in stealth.

would any rogue here answer him? :facepalm:

i was told by alot of rogues "wow i can easily pass swamps without being touched but what the point im lvl1 so no quest there"

and prides too they cant see the rogue.

as ypu started to make lies i should stop here cuz we all know a lier wont say "i lied im sorry" what ever i say or does to prove he lier.

so i go play warspear instead of having a pointless talk with a lier cuz i didnt register in game to spend hours trying to make liers honest

:facepalm:

Explain what I lied about here?

You're the one that says a lv1 Rogue can pass all swamps and not die  :facepalm:

ducking retard, Seriously, get lost stop talking complete bullshit.

Nothing you have said is even true, You want proof a Rogue can't pass swamp without dying? If it would shut your ducking mouth up I'd gladly post proof here.

And just to make it clear.

Luleee, you are mistaken, Circle was not changed, Read Kuz post again.

And check your own skill cooldowns  :lol:

Your right Bro. Sorry for that. I noticed something wrong. My Mistake  O:-)

But no Matter, devs only act if elves cry.

They cant play smart, they only need the easiest way.

Sorry Devs, CD of Circle is same as before. But don't make me angry with changing that :diablo:

@ yasinoor21 wtf is your Prob??? u play ranger and are afraid of any Changes?

Hello.

For lulee, i know you get frustated if cooldown of circle to be increased, but not only you, many warlock players are afraid if Dev really change the time of cooldown. Don't worry, Dev won't change anything to nerf the warlock, its keep 14 sec. for last forever xD

Yasinoor is Priest, you guys are doing stun over stun, stealth over stealth, considering im also priest, i've been stealth killed by lvl 20s since i'm lvl 12... how's that supposed to be fair...

I just got two crits from rogue at the same time: 1600 and 2030 dmg... but yeah poor MCs... bouhou..

Sap to me is just getting ridiculous, paladin, druid, lock, shaman, necro, rogue, bd, DK, barb charge, ranger SC... mage time warp compared to that is piece of cake... but Priest is still left behind. I still love this class and i wouldn't change, but you guys need to get over others skills and enjoy yours...

btw i tried shaman and lock, arena never felt so easy....

would any rogue here answer him? :facepalm:

i was told by alot of rogues "wow i can easily pass swamps without being touched but what the point im lvl1 so no quest there"

and prides too they cant see the rogue.

as ypu started to make lies i should stop here cuz we all know a lier wont say "i lied im sorry" what ever i say or does to prove he lier.

so i go play warspear instead of having a pointless talk with a lier cuz i didnt register in game to spend hours trying to make liers honest

:facepalm:

Stealth in swamps fails 95% of the time.