mages!!!!! demand their lvl 17 cloak

nadon

Many threads had been created about mages lvl 17 cape... :unknw:

Mages are demanding their cape for past three months.

Many patches were released by AIGRIND in these past yhree months....

But nothing regarding mage stuff, devs can fix the illutionary chains then why can't introduce the cloak....

P.S.

Please make it look good  ;D ...

I AGREE 100% Ive been stuck with useless astral cape since 3.1 and paladins are stuck with useless fire cloak , is awesome when you see every single stupid Chosen 17+ (Like Me) wearing the sacral mantle. Purple capes everywhere like in the Shadows of Berengar quest but 4 months long!

i agree... others get full benefits from their mantle their using but mage/paladins stuck with another useless magic attack. there is a cape only with dark for forsaken. why not astral only? (like in lower lvls) n why not sun only?

• 3 weeks later...

also warlock , if i'm wrong they using same cloak has dk, and medallons devs forgot add many items from new clases

What is wrong with this cape for a warlock?

Опубликованное фото

cross its been a long time since last time u played locks have everything mages have nothing -.-

cross its been a long time since last time u played locks have everything mages have nothing -.-

nope i stopped play in december not a long time lolo  :lol:  but i mean warlocks are using the same cloak has deathking and also missing some items bg medallions e.e

nope i stopped play in december not a long time lolo  :lol:  but i mean warlocks are using the same cloak has deathking and also missing some items bg medallions e.e

for your info paladins are missing thier clock too and they have to use clocks with useless sun dmg while deathknights have a clock fir pure dark magic and full potentioal so deathknight and locks have everything while paldins and mages have nothing to fix my post ;D

• 3 months later...

Missing also:

Warlock's BG amulet and cloak;

Mage's BG amulet and cloak;

DK's BG cloak;

Paladin's BG cloak;

Warlocks A.A rings and cloaks;

Mages A.A rings and cloaks

Maybe they left it out due to the dark def in lvl 17 lab gears like rings, capes ect

does locks or dks missing a lvl13-15 item? cuz they 80% have sun def,and lab stuff suck anyway,all use lvl18 sets