Rogue stats xD

MrSeby

Hey guys, this is my 15 lvl rogue:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

What do u think about him, is he good ?

I will be happy to give me some advises... :) !

All my gear is old enchant so i dont use even one arena item. Anyway i was full resilience with profundo but i abandoned it and started going better. My def pretty good and my velocity (dagger helps a lot) and my crits do the rest.

It works for me without resilience.

Bah, only coz it's old doesn't mean it is good.

Anyways, resil on belt way better than this hp rune.

I dodge a lot, so its rare to see the needing of parry

:bad:

Only because you dodge alot doesn't mean you don't need extra parry.

Pewpew, just your average KW stats.

I use Energy regen. got no spare penetration carved signet so just add that 1.7% and I'm changing Dodge to lv3 soon so add that 3% too  :wacko:

+3 Defense amp, don't think it's ever gonna get higher, got too much shit to amp  :facepalm:

Yea, I barely use this set, only on mid amp melees and low res people, normally I use arena set mixed.

If only I kept my rondel, I would've went 13-14% attack speed and 15.5% penetration

Bah, only coz it's old doesn't mean it is good.

Anyways, resil on belt way better than this hp rune.

:bad:

Only because you dodge alot doesn't mean you don't need extra parry.

Its extremely more simple, if i want good resi i have to change ALL if i change ALL bb to my def, crit and who know.

I am not going to change anything to win what? 1.5? 3.0 res? 1.5 more parry?

Im ok how i am. And if my def skill is about dodging im not gonna use parry at least not now.

I am not going to change anything to win what? 1.5? 3.0 res? 1.5 more parry?

So you're saying you wanna lose?  :wacko:

in my opinion, you should get more HP change that armour to HP one, go resilience enchant ( resilience lowers the crit of the enemy at the same time lowers damage so it beats def by a long long line ), change those rings into accuracy ones most preferably Qualitative signet-ring, get more penetration and it should be good.

Just an advice. we all have our own choices.

So you're saying you wanna lose?  :wacko:

in my opinion, you should get more HP change that armour to HP one, go resilience enchant ( resilience lowers the crit of the enemy at the same time lowers damage so it beats def by a long long line ), change those rings into accuracy ones most preferably Qualitative signet-ring, get more penetration and it should be good.

Just an advice. we all have our own choices.

But bro... Mmmm I dont loose a lot! Most well is difficult to loose, just depend of whos my partner (or partners, i always prefered 3x3 or 5x5). I have my other jacket(hp) +7 and i use it a lot.

About the ring SURE. That lvl 12 old enchant ring is ridiculous. And the other is just a whatever ring of 2 or 3 that i have.

Yes, it not the first time that someone advice me about rings, and i can see that easily. But about changing some of my other gear that story get into the personal thing: im not gonna be lvl 14 forever so im not looking being perfect here, i dk if i have that time, just making points to buy the necesary things to go lvl 18. (Omg is a long story and boring, im gonna resume it: Im a father 24/7 of a baby and have like 6 chars. No one of them hunt or anything cause higher is lvl 14, so use gold in game have to be careful cs ALL CHARS need it. Profundo can be much more better, wolveriene, too, dynamoo extremely more better, my lvl 5 barb can be lvl 6 since two months ago, my lvl 5 lock can be lvl 6 since three weeks ago, my priest 9 can be lvl 10, my ranger 13 can be lvl 14, my mage 3 can be 4 but i dont HAVE TIME  TO DO ALL.

:) I assure you i can finish the week with 0 lost battles, if a choose wisely my partners. So im not really interested on being BEST LVL 14 (i am NOT at all best rogue lvl 14) Just in do this fast to lvl up soon. Ill take care of everything and listen ur advices in lvl 18 TY ANYWAY Sange, and Gi.

I cant deny that u re the voice of experience and im sure ur advices are good. If i stay more time in 14 ill take ur tips to see how it works.

energy regen/penetration and dodge, you only lose like 0.5% from old enchant and you gain more accuracy.

Anyways, if you're doing good now you don't really have to change them, it's just a small change anyways.

I'd say penet. Mana regen only good after lvl 18, only 1 ring.

Anyways, the thing in the resil I was saying, is only for the belt. Way better to be able to dodge once coz of this little 2% resil than 54hp(if old) and get a crit 500+.

Well, you posted your stats, we're just trying to help, don't get me wrong :(

I'd say penet. Mana regen only good after lvl 18, only 1 ring.

Anyways, the thing in the resil I was saying, is only for the belt. Way better to be able to dodge once coz of this little 2% resil than 54hp(if old) and get a crit 500+.

Well, you posted your stats, we're just trying to help, don't get me wrong :(

one of the wisest rouges on forum next to sange and afro ascetic

Listen to these rouges if u want become serverwide good rouge

one of the wisest rouges on forum next to sange and afro ascetic

Listen to these rouges if u want become serverwide good rouge

Big OUUUUUUNS for you sis!

Pfff, Sange noob, he listens to crap music! Oh, mother, wait!!!

Maybe thats the secret for killing stuff fast-fast :shok:

Hi I'm Sange, this is my top 10 list of songs, I know it's gay but I like it. Even if Ladygi calls them crap music, I luv dem

Ramones - Poison Heart

The Smiths - Rush and a Push and the Land is Ours

The Beatles - Michelle

Johnny Cash - Sixteen Tons

Billy Idol - Dancing with Myself

Deep Purple - Burn

Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

The Doors - Touch Me

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Janis Joplin - Try

Hi I'm Sange, this is my top 10 list of songs, I know it's gay but I like it. Even if Ladygi calls them crap music, I luv dem

Ramones - Poison Heart

The Smiths - Rush and a Push and the Land is Ours

The Beatles - Michelle

Johnny Cash - Sixteen Tons

Billy Idol - Dancing with Myself

Deep Purple - Burn

Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

The Doors - Touch Me

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Janis Joplin - Try

WTF BRO? :fool: :fool: :fool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  BAD  SECTION

WTF BRO? :fool: :fool: :fool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  BAD  SECTION

Na, Ladygi would get it and probably take it as an offense.

She called the music I listen to crap.

FFS THAT'S MY PLAYLIST!!!

Shhhh, you're just jelous coz R0land said my music taste is something, b!tch! ;D

AND NO

AVENGED

SEVENFOLD

ON

IT

God bless

Finally got him to lv14

pewpew

Didn't change any enchants on the gears except for resilience so don't mind my penetration xd

nice dodge :pleasantry:

UGDVIUGWGVUHWB

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK?

Nice dodge tho, no skill on, very cool.

Now get rid of the block rune

Nice dodge tho, no skill on, very cool.

Not cool.

Photo was edited.

Max dodge without skill is 29.1% with KW equips, lv18 weapons and  top accesories with charm dodge enchants.

I'm dumb  :(

I don't have cc armor, was wondering if it was it. But no, just a dumb silly girl that just got trolled.

Excuse me, going to cry on the corner... >.

I'm dumb  :(

I don't have cc armor, was wondering if it was it. But no, just a dumb silly girl that just got trolled.

Excuse me, going to cry on the corner... >.

;D cry cry.....lol