druid mpon attack change to astral ?!

You Can Enchant It With Crystal for moon or astral

didnt understand

make point :wacko:

what you mean?!

druid mpon attack change to astral ?!

You Can Enchant It With Crystal for moon or astral

Even I could understand what he means.

You bind your entire equipment to one hotkey, and you can change it by just pressing it.

In other words, you can change between your 2 sets with just one click/tap/fap/etc.

thx to azebu, thats what i mean D}:D lol

when i go to swamp, its iritating when i only at astral gear, n someone atk me, i can only run,,

needs time to change all gear into moon

so i think, maybe its quicker if theres any shorcut to change all gear :D:D

thx to azebu, thats what i mean D}:D lol

when i go to swamp, its iritating when i only at astral gear, n someone atk me, i can only run,,

needs time to change all gear into moon

so i think, maybe its quicker if theres any shorcut to change all gear :D:D

you killed my noob shaman at Hydra.

;D

yep swamp is worst lol.

that you can equip to sets of gear and with a short cut you can switch between these two pre-set gears. might be a tricky function with overlapping sets and such but other games have so idk. some classes could really use a function like this. Personally i build my gear for both PvP and PvE and i never change, its suppose to be good everywhere.

you killed my noob shaman at Hydra.

yep swamp is worst lol.

awww sorry :D:D

thats bcz i got blocked before :D:D

that you can equip to sets of gear and with a short cut you can switch between these two pre-set gears. might be a tricky function with overlapping sets and such but other games have so idk. some classes could really use a function like this. Personally i build my gear for both PvP and PvE and i never change, its suppose to be good everywhere.

nice u can hv best gear everywhere, i cant :(

I was thinking about this for a long time. I switch constantly. Arena-set, heal-set, normal-set, dark-set...

yeah, it takes time to change gear :D:D

i can swear i logged into forum to suggest this idea then i saw this post  :rofl:

this would be a very very helpfull function in swamps,lab,pvp cave cuz u never have time to change sets or just was running naked around tge swamps when u reach norlant aquadicts(dont ask)

and a lvl14shaman kill u(shame on you killibg a naked man!)

+1 for this idea and this properly the most wanted idea now after the guilds-clan system

i can swear i logged into forum to suggest this idea then i saw this post  :rofl:

this would be a very very helpfull function in swamps,lab,pvp cave cuz u never have time to change sets or just was running naked around tge swamps when u reach norlant aquadicts(dont ask)

and a lvl14shaman kill u(shame on you killibg a naked man!)

+1 for this idea and this properly the most wanted idea now after the guilds-clan system

lol my first + karma :*:*:* :D ty  :yahoo:

i ve been thinking this for a long time, but it thought someone has write this idea

i try to searh but no one, so i write it

it takes time to change gear, n i dont wanna killed by low level, cz i naked

cant run n cant fight :D

I Support this idea.  :good:

At least 4 slots for custom gear equips and a delay for the change, instant gear change would be a problem.  :)

how i see it...

war.... paladins run into battle, get low hp, change in their healer mace (while continue attacking) get full hp and change on twohanded weapon again... allready so many cry about their combo attacks.

how i see it...

war.... paladins run into battle, get low hp, change in their healer mace (while continue attacking) get full hp and change on twohanded weapon again... allready so many cry about their combo attacks.

Nothing changes. You still can't swap your items during combat.

what kind of magic attack do swamp wyvern creatures attack?

sun magic?

They're annoying !

lol yes i have 3 sets now

Radiant fame set enchanted for physical def

berenger light enchanted for sun magic

stat pilgrims/desert wanderes which already have dark def and i enchanted them with dark def too so i have 1.6k dark def on them

i use the bg light to fight the wayverns but i never do the 30 crystal quest though that is boring :P

i only do the golden wayverns quest though it is so easy for priests(i just hit the 500 guy one hit when he gets very close to me then i fight 1 wayvern using tears my tears will kill the 500 guy first 8)

lol yes i have 3 sets now

Radiant fame set enchanted for physical def

berenger light enchanted for sun magic

stat pilgrims/desert wanderes which already have dark def and i enchanted them with dark def too so i have 1.6k dark def on them

i use the bg light to fight the wayverns but i never do the 30 crystal quest though that is boring :P

i only do the golden wayverns quest though it is so easy for priests(i just hit the 500 guy one hit when he gets very close to me then i fight 1 wayvern using tears my tears will kill the 500 guy first 8)

ty.

I only ve dark and physical armors.

then why add a hotkey?

To change your equips faster, duh.

I agree, and with Blueborn too,

add 4 custom sets and a 5 second delay in switching equips.

then why add a hotkey?

I dunno.

To change sets quickly OUTSIDE of battle?

We are humans. All the technology is because of our lazyness. We will always look for shortcuts.

you are right, but its gonna be just a waste of money and time for programming without any reason.

would you do that? i mean that we all wanna make this game better and more friendly but changing the gear outside fight with a hotkey only because we are lazy.... well... i dont think so. the only way to add a hotkey for changing gear, would be an option to change gear inside battle.

ps. im not negative to any of the ideas.

how many sec delay we have now after stop fighting?

well, lets say we do swamp with druid

i go swamp with astral gear

while i demand arena n go into arena

i need about 10 sec to change into moon gear + couple seconds to heal

i change all gear execpt cloak n amulet

but if i use BD, i change all gear

10 sec, n still need couple times regen before really battle (so i think it needs 15sec) rush rush rush :D

but if u see, 10 sec before arena still not enough for some ppl, i still see ppl changing gear n regen, even other ppl already running to center arena

well its up to dev, wanna make shorcut for friendly n laziness reason or not :D

but if i use BD, i change all gear

10 sec, n still need couple times regen before really battle (so i think it needs 15sec) rush rush rush :D

but if u see, 10 sec before arena still not enough for some ppl, i still see ppl changing gear n regen, even other ppl already running to center arena

well its up to dev, wanna make shorcut for friendly n laziness reason or not :D

Yep, I feel you too.

I always do swamps while in arena demands so it gets less boring, and since I need to change equips for arena asap I use half moon set on Shaman and I use arena set + regen rings on Rogue.

how many sec delay we have now after stop fighting?

Around 8 seconds, it doesn't affect anything with that so it does not actually matter.

you are right, but its gonna be just a waste of money and time for programming without any reason.

would you do that? i mean that we all wanna make this game better and more friendly but changing the gear outside fight with a hotkey only because we are lazy.... well... i dont think so. the only way to add a hotkey for changing gear, would be an option to change gear inside battle.

ps. im not negative to any of the ideas.

Well as I can see, it's far more useful than " outfits " and it sure as hell more useful than Weapon skins.

Not only that, it would make changing equipments more easy and this way you could create your own sets easily and more organized, like PvE, PvP, or certain defense sets.

Its not lazyness but its  convenience,mmo should be a game that can make players enjoyable,so adding advantage to a game is very important,upgrade is a must,if we feel compatible and agree if the changes suits us,then why not.try it 1st then u can comment.if u haven't try it yet then u should.

10 sec? Wow that's actually very fast. I don't have to change this amount of items, but my bag is full of lvl 17 'garbage' from swamp. I have for example 6 gloves (use only 2) and even more rings. It is always hard to pick the right because a lot of pictures of items are the same. It would be already a lot faster when the items you use(d) are in the 1st and 2nd selection-position.

I am also helping a lot with chainless. In mc-land i use a more attacking-equip than when we are killing the boss. I can't ask my members at arrive at GS to wait a minute because i have to change a lot of items  :facepalm:

Edit:

See my belts, for example

Опубликованное фото

I use now this one, but i also have 1 with higher astral. The red one. The thing is, on spot 5 there's another red one. And when i want to change back i have 2 green ones. But actually 1 of the greenies is a mage-belt with sun instead of a druid-belt. Good luck changing your gear in 10 seconds when every items has this 'problems' ;)

from the posts i read i can clearly say that "making a hot key to change gear sets and those sets costumizable by players and we have at least 4 set" is a very important needing to improve this game and peoperly will change the way most players do quests,chainless,pvp,arena,swamps

though i see alot of druids enter arena with 260heal and 130dmg with only 1700HP   

:facepalm:  so when i ask them they say either"i was hunting a boss,was hunting haydra,was in swamps" and we end up with those die at once in arena after they done 300dmg (seriusly? :sorry: )

and me with 2500dmg after facing 2 enemies

:facepalm:

10 sec? Wow that's actually very fast. I don't have to change this amount of items, but my bag is full of lvl 17 'garbage' from swamp. I have for example 6 gloves (use only 2) and even more rings. It is always hard to pick the right because a lot of pictures of items are the same. It would be already a lot faster when the items you use(d) are in the 1st and 2nd selection-position.

I am also helping a lot with chainless. In mc-land i use a more attacking-equip than when we are killing the boss. I can't ask my members at arrive at GS to wait a minute because i have to change a lot of items  :facepalm:

Edit:

See my belts, for example

Опубликованное фото

I use now this one, but i also have 1 with higher astral. The red one. The thing is, on spot 5 there's another red one. And when i want to change back i have 2 green ones. But actually 1 of the greenies is a mage-belt with sun instead of a druid-belt. Good luck changing your gear in 10 seconds when every items has this 'problems' ;)

oh nooo  :facepalm:

i forget to mention this problems, sometimes when im still at swamps, picking the right things is hard, cz just like u said, some time a  lot of similliar stuff ( etc glv)

i have different account stay at zeneth, im using it for selling, 10 sec if i dont have any 'junk' item from norlant, idk i can change gear in 10 sec if my bag full of 'junk' :D

• 3 months later...

would nice to have equip presets that can be edited. I Dont care if it takes as long to change as drinking a beer, and cannot be changed during aggro ( being attacked ect ).

Look at my necro:

PVP set.

PVP alt set.

PVE set.

Heal set.

Dark def heal set.

Dark def Damage set.

And a few others that i have made for fun.. like my lvl9 set  :blush: 

Would be nice to have presets just to simply change, instead of changing each piece.. change the lot at once.

Bump Опубликованное фото

• 1 month later...

I think it`s just a useless suggestion. Can`t imagine any situation where you`ll need to make a quick change.

Other then that, wich other mmorpg has this option?

And besides if you are fast enough on your own then its fine.

I think it`s just a useless suggestion. Can`t imagine any situation where you`ll need to make a quick change.

Other then that, wich other mmorpg has this option?

And besides if you are fast enough on your own then its fine.

It's a function for comfort... ease of access.

My necro has many types of armor sets and many combinations. I Would personally love the idea and i hate forgetting to equip one piece of important gear.

Yeah, most likely it`s a usefull option to be added for ease. I never really had difficulties myself fastly changing gear, since I got swift fingers lol.

Could be added, even tho I`m not fan of it myself.