People are such jerks, wth!?

Cereal Killer

I cannot believe what jerks play this freaking game. I am only nice to people and they always react like such jerks!

I always see people looking for help and I help them, if I see someone being attacked by elves, I don't just stand there and looks stupid I help if I can! If someone is asking for help with quests it is usually ME who suggests to Bloody (or Odjur) to help you freakin people!!! ME! Just today I saw someone searching for people to help with Kratt and I know that Bloody and I have a post up asking for help. SO being nice and seeing this idiot needs help I tell him about the post and that if he wants he can check it out. He then proceeds to give me attitude for NO REASON!

Why is it neccessary to treat someone like crap if they are trying to help you? Why can't you just say "No thank you"? Where are your manners? Just because we aren't face to face doesn't mean you can like a creep.

I used to be nice Too.Now I'm pretty bored.

People that only pm you for gold , and treat you like a bank.So boring.

I used to give Everybody What they need , But hey , who helps Me if I need ? only my friends.So , ill start help only people that deserves it.

Not random that Even say Thank you when they complete quest.

Last day a guy I helped when was low level start disturbing In pvp So i asked him to Stop , of course he started insulting Me.Lol.

I Remember that girl , Hopes,she write a post here , In New players , she was great , she never asked my help (i was the one that always pm her offering my help) , she never asked Me anything , and So i was glad to    help her give her repairs , pots and a costume.People like her make you enjoy helping others !

I agree. I am learning to really not help many people who come my way. I don't mind as long as they say "thank you" and stuff. I just get really mad that people have to treat one another like crap-even in a game that we all obviously have interest in-AND that requires you work together to complete tasks.

On a side note, I do try to always say thank you to anyone who helps me out and/or randomly heals me. Who ever plays AliceMoon, Thank you! She healed me earlier today and I am not sure if she saw I thanked her. :)

Many people are "jerks" in this game. Always the wrong attitude mostly. And to make it worst.. these people are changing us and making us worst players.

My old idea of swamps: Defend only. Now after running into many blocks, campers and many who attack out of nowhere.. i find myself now doing it out of sheer frustration and anger. Wouldn't you after feeling bullied? One gets simply fed up and fights back.

Pvp cave: I Use to enjoy spending time there and having some great 1v1 fights. Now? Its more stress than its worth.

Helping others: I Enjoy helping people but find more people damanding rather than asking. No simple manners for your time and effort by saying "thank you" or "please". I Never asked for anything in return but those simple things.

People are slowly ruining this game with the wrong attitudes.

Easier said than done. Some people just have attitude when you try to talk to them. It's happened to me more than a few times. If you have attitude with me for no reason I will ignore you. That's how it is.

I agree with Blueborn too, people are ruining what should be a fun game to play with their rotten attitudes.

Appreciation I'm working on giving more of. Yes, I am guilty of not giving enough. But most of the time I'm usually giving.  :wacko:

I do help a random here and there, more than I used to. But for me the big turn away is not attitude or lack of appreciation, but what they do after they find out I have mc. They'll turn to me only to ask me for mc items.

Now mind you they're not asking for simple things like tickets, or a repair scroll, or a pocket, or anything like that. They ask for signs, or costumes, or stuff 300mc or up!

That's the biggest turn away for me. If its a friend or a clan mate, absolutely. But if a random or someone I barely know, 4/5ths of the time I ignore the pm.

Appreciation I'm working on giving more of. Yes, I am guilty of not giving enough. But most of the time I'm usually giving.  :wacko:

I do help a random here and there, more than I used to. But for me the big turn away is not attitude or lack of appreciation, but what they do after they find out I have mc. They'll turn to me only to ask me for mc items.

Now mind you they're not asking for simple things like tickets, or a repair scroll, or a pocket, or anything like that. They ask for signs, or costumes, or stuff 300mc or up!

That's the biggest turn away for me. If its a friend or a clan mate, absolutely. But if a random or someone I barely know, 4/5ths of the time I ignore the pm.

Same.I Remember when arena season started again , I wanted to be #1 In arena 5x5 and So i used to give free tickets to my party , and i always do it when my friends need.

But Yes , people start ask high price items , Even if they dont know you.

I also used to give 1free sing Or two if Stranged asked , Now i Stop it.

For example Pooja,the first time she spoke to Me was for asking Me to borrow 10sings to her , she was surprised when i accepted.Just for be clear, if my friends ask Me 10-20k i never borrow to Them , i gift , But i apreciate if they at least ask me to give me back when they get it,even if my answer is no.Pooja just become my friend and never Even try to ask Me to give back the Signs,Even if she spent 3k mc on halloween chests.

Idem for Junlin,I gifted her sword bg,ampl some of her items to +5, gift free tkts and pots...and...she left Me when i was In need.Also Hassn gifted them blue nurse only cuz they was my "sisters"

So , Now as Blueborn said , i become a "worst" player , more greedy and selfish.

But In the end , Now i know who is my friend and who Just try to use Me.

Same.I Remember when arena season started again , I wanted to be #1 In arena 5x5 and So i used to give free tickets to my party , and i always do it when my friends need.

For example Pooja,the first time she spoke to Me was for asking Me to borrow 10sings to her , she was surprised when i accepted.Just for be clear, if my friends ask Me 10-20k i never borrow to Them , i gift , But i apreciate if they at least ask me to give me back when they get it,even if my answer is no.Pooja just become my friend and never Even try to ask Me to give back the Signs,Even if she spent 3k mc on halloween chests.

Idem for Junlin,I gifted her sword bg,ampl some of her items to +5, gift free tkts and pots...and...she left Me when i was In need.Also Hassn gifted them blue nurse only cuz they was my "sisters"

So , Now as Blueborn said , i become a "worst" player , more greedy and selfish.

Welcome to the dark side! friends come and go, just make sure when they go - they dont walk out with your shit! sucks about pooja thought that was a guy! let the trololol begin

I don't help random people unless they ask nicely or if it's a 2 minute help.

Once some guy pm'd me for help at 1st island, ofcourse I had to accept since I was doin nothing and I couldn't lie to him then he asks for help again after a hour I accepted again then after he kept askin for shit and items thinking I'm his dog or some shit, this is what turns me off and then I go **** off.

Other times like when I'm hunting something with friends cause they need an item then some dude comes in saying he needs quest, asks nicely and drops the item my friend needed then we ask nicely if he can give it to him then he said no, so my friend asked if he could buy it off him then he gave a shitduck price and started acting selfish and shit, this is another thing that pisses  me off.

So right now I only help people I know and ofcourse my friends but every now and then I help people out with small things even their personality is shit.

I just don't also understand why noobs keep asking for items, gold and all that shit

I remember back at 0.7 when I was a huge noob the first person who helped me out with some minibosses and etc was Striderman, he was a good helpful guy and at the end I didn't ask for anything but I asked for advice on what equips I should get and didn't beg for items or gold cause it just feels so wrong and embarrassing.

And Cherry, yeah that sucks allot when you help someone out, give them shit and become friends just to know he/she was abusing you for free shit and ditches you in the end

I only give shit to people I know are my real friends, the people who was there for me when I hit rock bottom or some other shit, Like Shyleen, she was my old friend since 1.0, she used to be there for me with Knox when I was alone never ditched me or something and there's Warlunatic, one of my greatest friends, he gave me so much if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be holding my +8 and +7 Rondels right now and don't forget Spanish, the dude gave almost all the shit he had to his friends and he didn't even get what he needed and his friends wouldn't bother spending some money to add up and get him a Scepter of Sudden Doom and yet he gave them Doom items, weapons, and don't forget he helped them out with quests when they where still noobs then he let them hunt with him and when they got the shit they needed they was like " duck it I'm out "

True in dead that is why i never ask for anything for free cuz as i always say"dignedy my friends :dirol:"

it is so sad that in my druid i used to give free repairs.etc if i have money for who needs

now im just..i give a repair to a random guy if he gives me 1k withen 1hour ofc no one till now didnt give me the 1k but i just feel bad that other peoples bad behavour changed me so bad :sorry:

but in the end of the day i always help my friends with quests,lvl up,repairs and signs(if i had any though my usuall gold is 2k :lol:)

and.when i get any drop i first maje sure that none of my friends need it and.gladly give for free

even though it is a stap to my wallet the fact that givin 50k worth bracers twice

Sorry that happened to you. But I go by a saying: you gotta help yourself before helping others.

i know how it feels. you'll know who your real friends are in the long run. as of now, i only trust 4 people in warspear. my friends even before we started to play warspear. one of them left me for a few weeks coz we had a misunderstanding but he came back asked forgiveness coz our friendship is important and isnt just in warspear. goodluck in finding people like that in-game now.  ;D

in helping, its very rare that people will see me helping, when those people u helped with gets to higher levels, stronger gears. haha good luck if theyll recognize u nor even remember that you helped them once when they were a newbie. id only help random people if my friends need too.

well, i been helping six shadows on mc side using a char who never finished six shadows quest (got mirror....cancel quest) wonder if theyll even remember me helping them.

:lol:

Sorry that happened to you. But I go by a saying: you gotta help yourself before helping others.

all she needs to do is suck hassn's dick bro  :tease:  jokeing cherry :P

Such is life in a MMO.

It's all about fanbases.

Warspear is mobile phone f2p game with payments through SMS. I know by myself things like that attract young kids like a magnet to stainless steel. You are BOUND to meet them. And well, we all know younger generation is worse than our. Seriously, when I'm in a bus I see 15 years olds going literally ape-shit, and I ask myself, was I the same at that age?

Dark Souls, being 40$ game which mops the floor with everyone unskilled, has a high-leveled community most of the time. Same with Grand Strategy games.

Do you ever hear young kids talk about Civ5 or some older god-tier games like Baldur's Gate (well, it had iOS remake not long ago so maybe), Heroes 3, Age of Empires 2, Worms 2, etc.?

Nope. Call of Duty, Far Cry 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, The Old Republic, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed.

At least they don't ruin good games.

Wow. I'm sorry that people have treated you all like shit. That sucks. When I play Bloody's shaman and he is playing my rouge I usually just run around heal people I am near even if I don't know who they are.

I am usually way too shy to ask anyone for help with anything in the game. I recently asked help w/a boss and GhostStep helped me out and I felt very thankful to him. But asking for items, gold, mccoins? That never even crossed my mind! I would never ask anyone for that stuff. Bloody buys me a lot of stuff but I don't ask him too. Then again, he is my husband and we play together so there is no real way I can rip him off. lol I just couldn't see myself asking people I don't know, or barely know for items!!! It's already embarassing to ask for help with a quest! (which I did once!)

People are so unbelievable! Good for you guys ignoring them!

Such is life in a MMO.

It's all about fanbases.

Warspear is mobile phone f2p game with payments through SMS. I know by myself things like that attract young kids like a magnet to stainless steel. You are BOUND to meet them. And well, we all know younger generation is worse than our. Seriously, when I'm in a bus I see 15 years olds going literally ape-shit, and I ask myself, was I the same at that age?

Dark Souls, being 40$ game which mops the floor with everyone unskilled, has a high-leveled community most of the time. Same with Grand Strategy games.

Do you ever hear young kids talk about Civ5 or some older god-tier games like Baldur's Gate (well, it had iOS remake not long ago so maybe), Heroes 3, Age of Empires 2, Worms 2, etc.?

Nope. Call of Duty, Far Cry 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, The Old Republic, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed.

At least they don't ruin good games.

worms is my #1 game ;D