Instanced Dungeons

Rollo

Hello all. I think instanced dungeons would make a great addition too the game. They could provide a new source of challenge for a single party of players, as well as loot that is worthwhile. For those of you that don't know, a typical dungeon consists of lots of semi easy mobs (trash mobs) and then at the very end of the dungeon there is a boss. Now you already have those, That's where instanced comes in. too often players try to kill world bosses for gear and cannot because they are already being farmed by other players. Instanced dungeons create your own world where you and only your party are allowed in. Any thoughts on this from other players are welcome, thanks for your time! =)

Edited for Clarity- See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_dungeon For a better idea of what im saying.

first of all the suggestion is not very clear, what is exactly you mean??

When I look at it, all I know is you want some new dungeon exclusive for a party?

but how is that really possible?

I mean the boss hunting is always free for everyone, so I don't get it, how this thing will be inserted in game?

ok you want exclusive boss hunting per party so that everyone can hunt...

but your problem is how is the mechanics of this suggestion will be applied in the game?

any idea?

i don't have any idea regarding this, it seems its very impossible to happen

it seems that kimimaro doesn't know much about game, if you play Kuno Online ll the best MMORPG in chinese you will see "copy mode" system at dungeon, every party who entering these dungeon will have own world that a party can't see other party but they have right to explore, killing mob and BOSS by theirselves. These dungeon could be entered by many party but each party can't see them, its like own world.

dont like with this dungeon system all cowards cant die by his enemy so better a dungeon for all and who wanna enter  for disturb killing them welcome  :spiteful: my post 666 :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

so, no party, no enter.....

what if u just wanna go and explore the word inside? (lab, bg) many players do that. see how to kill etc.

what if one player got dc and never go back online from laggin problems. u have to go outside and pick a new party?

Maybe it could be a one week event.

You and your party get to go to a dungeon with 1 boss but there's a little challenge before you reach the boss and once you kill it each member gets a drop that ofcourse matches their Class, sounds fair.

This would prevent people from getting items easily without a challenge from the " other " factions.

And by challenge I mean Saaed's earthquakes, I bet all Elves who dared to go to Eye still feel the magnitude of it  :lol:

what if u just wanna go and explore the word inside? (lab, bg) many players do that. see how to kill etc.

what if one player got dc and never go back online from laggin problems. u have to go outside and pick a new party?

It's instanced for individuals/parties and only members of your party can enter the same one as you.

If you die enter again, simple.

If you play other games with instanced dungeons it's just the same thing.

@crossfit @raper, he said the dungeon with trash mob, it means like sea monster dungeon with trash mob, granite guard, gariel, etc which one party can kill them, it could help to prevent a disturbance between party or player, tho...

iThese dungeon could be entered by many party but each party can't see them, its like own world.

so u enter alone none can help u.... u cant inved by a party who lost a member...

if so, i dont like the idea.

better make it the way each other can see and talk, but if a boss is taking by a party all others se them as netrual. (boss too)

it seems that kimimaro doesn't know much about game, if you play Kuno Online ll the best MMORPG in chinese you will see "copy mode" system at dungeon, every party who entering these dungeon will have own world that a party can't see other party but they have right to explore, killing mob and BOSS by theirselves. These dungeon could be entered by many party but each party can't see them, its like own world.

This person understands what i mean. Lots of mmorpgs have instanced dungeons. There are lots of minor details that would have to be ironed out of course. This would strictly be a pve challange with loot or possibly reputation as the reward. I dont believe this would effect pvp either, people would still be doing open world bosses as well as questing into each others faction lands, not too mention arena. Anyhow, just food for thought! Thanks for the responses =)

first of all i am taking about warspear not about other mmorpg like kuno online best so whatever in china,

and wait are you just advertising other game?

btw Im asking for details and don't you know that Copying the other programs of other companies is illegal?

If you intend to copy the system of that china game they might said that our beloved warspear is copying from them, they might sue warspear don't you know that???

and btw I dont think advertising those game is good your playing warspear not that kuno online whatsoever...

ofc not the remaining party members will just be remained standing until they all die...

in order to go there is party so If you want to enter just go party with others if you died---well its just a simple analysis

first of all i am taking about warspear not about other mmorpg like kuno online best so whatever in china,

and wait are you just advertising other game?

btw Im asking for details and don't you know that Copying the other programs of other companies is illegal?

If you intend to copy the system of that china game they might said that our beloved warspear is copying from them, they might sue warspear don't you know that???

and btw I dont think advertising those game is good your playing warspear not that kuno online whatsoever...

He's trying to explain to you what an instanced dungeon is. They use it in many online mmos that i could list, but wont if its against forum rules. Copying ideas is not illegal. Otherwise warespear wouldnt have quests... weapons.. levels... gear... etc. Anyhow. Player opinions are welcome lets not flame each other though.

Iv always enjoyed a good dungeon crawl. I like this idea.

There is many dungeon types and crawl types. I Personally enjoy the puzzle types ( Zelda would be the perfect example ).

Then there is a question of solo and party effectiveness. Can it be done solo or require a party.

Maybe have two randomly generated daily dungeons, one for solo and one for parties. Have rewards hidden throughout requiring sets of puzzles to solve and of course with mini bosses and one Main boss.

Iv always enjoyed a good dungeon crawl. I like this idea.

There is many dungeon types and crawl types. I Personally enjoy the puzzle types ( Zelda would be the perfect example ).

Then there is a question of solo and party effectiveness. Can it be done solo or require a party.

Maybe have two randomly generated daily dungeons, one for solo and one for parties. Have rewards hidden throughout requiring sets of puzzles to solve and of course with mini bosses and one Main boss.

solo quests... i would love them....

and if there gonna be some quest like zelda, i would be only there....

He's trying to explain to you what an instanced dungeon is. They use it in many online mmos that i could list, but wont if its against forum rules. Copying ideas is not illegal. Otherwise warespear wouldnt have quests... weapons.. levels... gear... etc. Anyhow. Player opinions are welcome lets not flame each other though.

copying ideas is illegal, that is called piracy in other words, nothing to say anymore good luck

copying ideas is illegal, that is called piracy in other words, nothing to say anymore good luck

80% of the online games I've played got this.

No one copying anything, we already had dungeons ( Astral labyrinth & Berengars stronghold )

Instanced dungeons is a dungeon except it's instanced.

Instanced

Web definitions

(Instancing) This is a dungeon where you will load into your OWN copy of the dungeon with your group. Only you and your group will be in...

No, its not. That's like saying Mcdonalds came up with the idea to open a burger restaurant, so nobody else is allowed too open one, and yet we have burger king, etc.

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll this thread or are willfully being ignorant of what is being explained too you here. I edited my first post for a clearer understanding of what i am talking about. I'm assuming you didn't read it so here it is again -

"In massively multiplayer online games, an instance is a special area, typically a dungeon, that generates a new copy of the location for each group, or for certain number of players, that enters the area.Instancing, the general term for the use of this technique, addresses several problems encountered by players in the shared spaces of virtual worlds. "

Taken from wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_dungeon

You suck so bad you should quit the game and forum 8)

I AM RIGHT

are you kidding right? How could you say that lmao :lol: :lol: seriously

Would love to see some mission style instance maps. There could be strategic elements like time and party member limits, class requirements, puzzle maps, random notorious monster spawns, unique drops, chest rewards...  I'm drooling.

Make a dungeon ticket and refresh it to us throughout the day like arena, npc's or "?" scattered around island maps to port us to the action...

Can't wait ;D ;D

edit- as well as level caps and random difficulty!

Would love to see some mission style instance maps. There could be strategic elements like time and party member limits, class requirements, puzzle maps, random notorious monster spawns, unique drops, chest rewards...  I'm drooling.

Make a dungeon ticket and refresh it to us throughout the day like arena, npc's or "?" scattered around island maps to port us to the action...

Can't wait ;D ;D

edit- as well as level caps and random difficulty!

I like all these ideas! :good:

this guy is noob  :facepalm:  he talks like s*it when he know nothing  :facepalm: 

wake up dude ! this is RPG games ! RPG games without dugeons means nothing !  :facepalm:

I'm in, if u reach lv 20 there is nothing we can do except hunt or kill other faction(boring),if u have dungeon system oh boy it will be a busy one,gear drop,weapon drop and box item.i like it,but please don't make it in 1 place on every side of faction cuz its too laggy for example the entrance on 2nd island is just on kamp riff or make it like arena system where only your party can enter(no random party)waiting for 5 people in a party then select enter instance.