Eu Emerald Exchange Problem

Saber

So i started a Necro now lvl 5 almost lvl 6.

My problem is Many lvl 1-6 want to exchange without Explaination.

These people maybe scammers or beggars  :facepalm: so annoying i cant take it even im reading the quest.

I have a necro 10, and i noticed the same thing. Except they were not trying to scamm but they need help.

I told 20+ players NOT to give money (100 for example) for help, but in the end i earned almost 1000 for helping... I got bored to tell it everybody. I declined it in exchange-dialog in the beginning but they really really really wanted to give the 100  :unknw:  Probably it is normal to give 100 gold for help on the forsaken-faction?

I have a necro 10, and i noticed the same thing. Except they were not trying to scamm but they need help.

I told 20+ players NOT to give money (100 for example) for help, but in the end i earned almost 1000 for helping... I got bored to tell it everybody. I declined it in exchange-dialog in the beginning but they really really really wanted to give the 100  :unknw:  Probably it is normal to give 100 gold for help on the forsaken-faction?

Getting gold for helping isn't normal if you actually demand gold to help someone, but if the one that gets help wants to offer you gold as thanks for helping, up to you.

Also they added me as there friends :facepalm:

Seems normal to me. :P Just ignore them and move on.

am not getting newbie gold i help them free but if am in map 2 they call me need gold for caption 278 only but help other too free not for gold because they earn per quest 20-100 g so am not aske them gold u need help call me my dk name xloganxx and don't trade new character to strangers that's f****

I dont see the problem, use your ignore list. Ive ignored 20+ people in the last 4 days, not for spamming me for help, no ill gladly help anyone for free aslong as im not in arena. No i ignore people spamming non-english languages and inapropriet language. I expect everyone to use english in trade chat, if you want to talk to your friends in your native language, make a party instead of spamming in trade chat...

• 1 month later...

excuse us but sometimes i get bored so i go troll on the trade chat fir examble i trolled last night about me breacking up with my gf :sorry: i repeat i TROLLED it wasnt real for who thought it is real

befire yesterday i made a contest of.questions and answers and 1k for who answers right

ofc no one.answered right :rofl: cus simply i ask very hard questions 8)