Option to duel other players and factions like Runescape, Look Devs please.

PvpRange

Would you like to see this type of dueling option added?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this type of dueling option added?

• Yes
    • No

Now im thinking we need to have a duel option when you interact with other players including other factions. This way we can have proper 1v1. Look at Runescape Duel Arena, you have an option to challenge other players and even a place for spectators to watch. Now im not saying take out the arena we already have, leave it but add this option.

In neutral areas like Nadir and in Swamps you could have this option. In the future maybe you can add a capture the flag like game. Log into Runescape and check out their Castle Wars mini game. Would also suggest to add 50-100 more bag slots, i have all 100 unlocked and already getting full. If you do this you can also make more money with people buying more mcoins to get them  ;)

Now im not saying Runescape is better, i actually have a Lvl 136 acc with 9 99's including prayer and 2200+ total but im retired from it.

( TheDarkTower ) Look it up.

Please take this into consideration.

:good: and also in the future update add a hunger games map:D ;D which 16 people can play and they spawn in different points of the map without any weapon and armor AND without Hp regen so they need to find items and food. :lol: and the one who will be last will be the winner >:D

:good: and also in the future update add a hunger games map:D ;D which 16 people can play and they spawn in different points of the map without any weapon and armor AND without Hp regen so they need to find items and food. :lol: and the one who will be last will be the winner :diablo:

LoL...

Come on, we need more support on this.

hqs anybody noticed that my kama has only been subtracted by top 3 smited players...                                                                      cadu

Now im thinking we need to have a duel option when you interact with other players including other factions. This way we can have proper 1v1. Look at Runescape Duel Arena, you have an option to challenge other players and even a place for spectators to watch. Now im not saying take out the arena we already have, leave it but add this option.

In neutral areas like Nadir and in Swamps you could have this option. In the future maybe you can add a capture the flag like game. Log into Runescape and check out their Castle Wars mini game.

Now im not saying Runescape is better, i actually have a Lvl 136 acc with 9 99's including prayer and 2200+ total but im retired from it.

Great idea, i used to play rs before and used to challenge players at Al-kharid etc. A duelling option in nadir would be great, :good: 

:good: and also in the future update add a hunger games map:D ;D which 16 people can play and they spawn in different points of the map without any weapon and armor AND without Hp regen so they need to find items and food. :lol: and the one who will be last will be the winner :diablo:

lol omg even tho i know ur joking i must say, id LOVE thatkind of game too :clapping:  would be GREAT, survive to win, the last one is the winner.. And hey... May the odds be ever in your favor :drinks:

hqs anybody noticed that my kama has only been subtracted by top 3 smited players...                                                                      cadu

same.  ;D

i agree with pvprange on this tho

same.  ;D

i agree with pvprange on this tho

Lol i have -1 from BENEDICT  :rofl:  I really don't care !

I'm just surprise of you Pvprange,giving - to lots people but always nice with me,Thank you  :drinks:

Lol i have -1 from BENEDICT  :rofl:  I really don't care !

I'm just surprise of you Pvprange,giving - to lots people but always nice with me,Thank you  :drinks:

:blush: ;) O:-) :blush:

FREE FOR ALL :yahoo: WS RLLY NEEDS THIS :blush:

1. Runescape sux.

2. Runescape sux alot.

3. Runescape minigames sux.

Lets just keep this game like it is, making it like runescape is worng and makes many ppl quit (specialy me).

In vote Devs can see how many Players agree with this, and how many wanna push "QUIT!" button. ;)

1. Runescape sux.

2. Runescape sux alot.

3. Runescape minigames sux.

Lets just keep this game like it is, making it like runescape is worng and makes many ppl quit (specialy me).

In vote Devs can see how many Players agree with this, and how many wanna push "QUIT!" button. ;)

Shut it crybaby.. :/ How is making an option to just 1v1 someone like Runescape? It will still be Warspear with a new option many will love.

Go back to your hidey hole...

Shut it crybaby.. :/ How is making an option to just 1v1 someone like Runescape? It will still be Warspear with a new option many will love.

Go back to your hidey hole...

:rofl:

In neutral areas like Nadir and in Swamps you could have this option. In the future maybe you can add a capture the flag like game. Log into Runescape and check out their Castle Wars mini game. Would also suggest to add 50-100 more bag slots, i have all 100 unlocked and already getting full. If you do this you can also make more money with people buying more mcoins to get them  ;)

:good:  and also in the future update add a hunger games map:D ;D  which 16 people can play and they spawn in different points of the map without any weapon and armor AND without Hp regen so they need to find items and food. :lol:  and the one who will be last will be the winner :diablo:

Agree and support these idea's. Voted yes.  :good:

100 slots is never enough to hold my treasures  :'(

In neutral areas like Nadir and in Swamps you could have this option.

Take a look at this old topic of mine and see if it is to your liking  :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

I agree, moreover, there is an

addition to an arena where there

are not only two different teams

or individuals but 4 or more, the

winner is who can survive alone

until all other players in his defeat. Survival Arena

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP

WE WANT 1V1 AND 1V1 YOUR OWN FACTION TO!

WITH A NEUTRAL AREA WHERE SPECTATORS CAN WATCH  :aggressive:

• 2 months later...

They already heard it. And just ignored it.

Azebu! are you really a gay? why you always ask to suck your ♥♥♥♥ing dick???

Its not funny anymore you ♥♥♥♥ing gay! go die! PUTANG-INa mo!

BAKA, Idiot! balasubas na bakla! di ka pakamatay?

Susuhin mo titi nang tatay mo wag ako ang habulin mo paksyet ka!

go translate that message, that  is for you!

gREAT IDEA MAN :P I AM LONG TERM MAXED PLAYER ON RUNESCAPE, BUT SINCE THE EOC UPDATE I PLAY ON OLDSCHOOL, ALSO I SPEND MORE TIME ON WARSPEAR CUZ I CAN PLAY IT ANYWHERE I WANT :P I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PVP OPTION :P I COULD FINALLY KICK SOME ANNOYING PLAYERS THAT ARE WANNA BEs :P :lol: :good:   :diablo: :yahoo:  

• 4 weeks later...