Now recruiting!

galvatron

Im in the process of starting a group called THE WRECKERS, the name says it all. The elfs and the chosen have been waging war, ganging up on lower lvls, and preventing alot of new ppl from completing their chainless league quests. If anyone wants to join pm me. Besides this group is not a clan or gang, Its THE WRECKERS.

geez...  some hate in the air. back to topic, im into it definately(im in FEAR and this is not a clan) to rape the elfs and show em who rules anytime.

duck U RANGERWEED!!!!!

shut up ugly girl . Why u reply here if u dont want to join that clan,crew.. Www.uglybichneedfriends.biach ...go check and reply

Lol this prolly some hater who hasn't passed chainless yet  ;D always talk shit when can't win huh? :'( Also if your gonna insult and make a fake URL at least spell correctly when you do  :facepalm:

i am not hater, but i just just hate when someone raply message like "omg elves noob ,u cant make a crew cuz u noob " . PrettyPinay - please stop sreply ur bullshit... u are hater. If one guy wanna make a crew ,so leav it and dont reply if u awlays say elevs are noob. I like mc and elves, Peace :)

BTW: sry for poor english

u guys think negatively bout pinay cmment,, in her cmment im sure she meant noob=newbie.. its look like u guys who thought noob=stupid/idiot.. she ask nicely from my view.. its my opinion  :drinks:

i am not hater, but i just just hate when someone raply message like "omg elves noob ,u cant make a crew cuz u noob " . PrettyPinay - please stop sreply ur bullshit... u are hater. If one guy wanna make a crew ,so leav it and dont reply if u awlays say elevs are noob. I like mc and elves, Peace :)

BTW: sry for poor english

You kid are the Hater.  In fact you're the definition of an ignorant hater because you spewed hate for no reason.  She basically asked galvatron if he was making a crew that would block elves so new people could finish chainless, and you reply by calling her an ugly girl.  Lmfao stfu you hater.

Learn English or don't make broad assumptions.  Here let me help you out.  Noob is a new person, any negative connotation you put there yourself. Look it up:

noob noun Slang:    a newbie, especially a person who is new to an onlinecommunity and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge: Some games and gaming forums are crawling with annoying noobs. 

Im in the process of starting a group called THE WRECKERS, the name says it all. The elfs and the chosen have been waging war, ganging up on lower lvls, and preventing alot of new ppl from completing their chainless league quests. If anyone wants to join pm me. Besides this group is not a clan or gang, Its THE WRECKERS.

Bro you know I'm always down to help, just PM me whenever, and I'm there, with backup to  :diablo: .

• 2 weeks later...

after the update anybody can get chainless easily so its not point of blocking there way u cant in fact no one cant gaurd one arena for 24 hours out the day people have lifes you no its just a game have fun playing who cares who get chainless i just dont let the healers geet it idc about the tanks