Level 15+

Tsja

Question

My druid-char is for quit a while level 15. I needed an arena-staff and to finish chainless, so i wasn't interested in XP. I was told in lvl 15 i had more chance to get 2x lvl 14 against too. So i haven't done any quest for a month (yesterday i did vestmar :P). Now i got what i wanted but i have no idea why i should level up.

I haven't found a store with lvl 16+ items and in months play with every day several hours hunting never gave me a drop. I thought 'the end' of the game would be lvl 20, but it seems lvl 15 is? The riff's quests are just to level up, but not to get more nice items? I think i better stay in this level. Sometimes i win an arena (usually 1 hit = dead, even with bg light and 212 HP set bonus or it will be another variant of twice 2 against 1).

32 answers to this question

You'll become more powerfull when you level up. ::)

You get slightly more health, regen, and attack power when you level.  Also at lvl 15 you are missing out on 4 skill points. 

Cc gear is level 16.

Astral gear is level 17 and 18.

Ok, i haven't found interesting cc-gear yet, but i heard the shop is gone and in an other shop the prices for something small is 1000+ cc. With the max of 15 cc per day, i've got some months left till i can buy something. Astral gear i never heard of till now :P Where and with what currentie can i buy it?

Health regeneration is for a druid in lvl 15 .... 12 :P I don't think this will increase significant. The same for attack-power. The last levels i noticed 0 increasements.

Ok, i haven't found interesting cc-gear yet, but i heard the shop is gone and in an other shop the prices for something small is 1000+ cc. With the max of 15 cc per day, i've got some months left till i can buy something. Astral gear i never heard of till now :P Where and with what currentie can i buy it?

Health regeneration is for a druid in lvl 15 .... 12 :P I don't think this will increase significant. The same for attack-power. The last levels i noticed 0 increasements.

cc shop not gone, just moved to nadir,  ::) . and the cc gear price now fixed.

astral gear, u cann  get from farming bosses inside astral labirynth.  ::)

Well for druid your attack power is moon so that won't go up.    Seriously though 4 skill points is enough reason to level.  That one skill you kind of like at level 1 could be maxed

My druid is currently level 14. Before the update, i thought i'd stay at that level. But when insect swarm skill was buffed, hey i thought i could use those remaining skill points. So yes, they are right, that's a good reason to level up.

:diablo: u  r  right tsja,,,,  we  have  lvl15 items :dirol:

and  i  also  lab 4  hunt 8) am  ARENAxHERO :shout:

coz my  druid healing is  231,, :shok: i  think its  enough ;D tsja

reason to level up

1.If its a main character

2.skill point

3.assurance for other to inv you hunting(if less friend)

4.can wear high level equipment

5.for fun :rofl:

but not many druid strive for highest heal now because of the critical heal, but druid stil rocks more than priest :diablo:

Point 4 is the most interesting, but these items are only available with hunting. In months i only got 1 drop :P

I tried to buy a berengar light item of a couple of players who got the drop. But they ask 80+ signs or 200k gold :P How do people get these amounts of gold? :P The bg items in store are less than 5k. I'm selling my drop (lvl 15 bracers, light armor) for just 16k. The price of 200k sounds rediculous  :shok:

coz we're in elf side lol,, sure its all expensive here.. i know u also love hunting n i saw u at bg so many times :spiteful: ..even they set the price 100sign there's always someone buying :wacko:

::)

Yesterday i got a lambert-drop (ring) ( :yahoo: ), and sold it for just 7500 gold. I don't ask crazy amounts of gold.

It is my lucky week. After months nothing i got 3 drops now!

tsja!!!! thats the cheapest i've ever heard!!!!!!!!!! sell to me all your drop please ;D ;D

if everyone as kind as u.. n what ring exactly?? dont tell me its dark dmg ring

I don't know the exact ring anymore, but it had a lot of sun magic resistance. Very useless to me :P

The other drops i haven't sold yet. It are polished bracers (AA-drop) and firm jackboots (Maraksha-drop).

Ontopic:

I leveled to 16 and bought the cc-gloves :) I first thought i needed the bg-boots and bg-gloves, but these cc-items are nice (and a better prize then when i created this topic)  8) I think to improve further i have to level up to 18 and start hunting in lab. But that takes a lot of time  ;)

Ur right... Im playing for about 4 months and im 17 lvl. I bought cc armor and gloves, now im working for cc boots. I done BG guards, so i gather money for bg set (armor and helmet) then hunting bg and achiving all bg set, and after that finaly lab:)

I don't know how interesting your BG-setbonus is; but the 2nd is ..(  :diablo: )... It is just 18 health regeneration... As a druid i'm not interested in 9 regen in fight, and when i'm not in fight i heal every 3 sec 230+. But i can use 2 BG-sets; the Light- (i'm using with amor and helmet) and the Fury-set. I wanted to get the Fury boots and gloves to get the first setbonus of Fury which is 212 health. So i would have the first setbonus of both sets  8) . I hunted BG a lot, but i got only a lambert ring, so i changed my mind and leveled to get the cc-gloves and cc-boots.

Maybe the cc-items are better for you too? It can save a lot of time to change plans and not hunt BG ;)

Yes theyre are better for me because of less time spent on farming cc. Just doing cc quests and only this, none bosses drops, just getting cc and going to shop:)