Jump to content
Larrikin

Costume with Attributes

Recommended Posts

Greetings Admins and Mods!!!

 

Costume is a big factor in this game and a lot of players are dying to get one, some even prioritize to have it than weapons and gears. The designs are really COOL. However, I came out to this idea to add attributes in the costumes. Boosting character's strength and defense will make players happy and will add excitement in the game. Think about it.

 

You guys are doing a great job.

 

Regards :pleasantry:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Blossom!

 

Subject was raised since 08-April-2015, any chance it will be granted? :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Paritus said:

I hope they won't add it

Why is that? I wish to know :clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each person has his own favorite costumes. To maintain balance and not to force players to wear certain costumes, we can add to each one only the same characteristics. It seems to me that this does not make sense.
It's my opinion. :derpina1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Larrikin said:

Why is that? I wish to know :clapping:

Because ppl will wear costumes with the best stats and all will play with one costume for example u want see all ppl in black top because it would get op stats black top everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wear a costume to customize your character and Not to make it stronger; there are equipments and weapons for that :pin1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paritus said:

Because ppl will wear costumes with the best stats and all will play with one costume for example u want see all ppl in black top because it would get op stats black top everywhere

You don't have to limit the "Best Stats" to one costume only! Each characters has different stats that can apply to different costume. 

 

@Higgings

Everyone wants to be strong in any way possible. Don't limit it with equips and weapons only. Low level/Newbie can take advantage in costumes with attributes other than getting pathetic (sorry I don't want to be mean) gear and weapons from quest or shouting in world chat for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Larrikin said:

You don't have to limit the "Best Stats" to one costume only! Each characters has different stats that can apply to different costume. 

 

@Higgings

Everyone wants to be strong in any way possible. Don't limit it with equips and weapons only. Low level/Newbie can take advantage in costumes with attributes other than getting pathetic (sorry I don't want to be mean) gear and weapons from quest or shouting in world chat for help.

I have my favourite costume and I don't want change it because it can maybe get ressilience for pvp when Im player pve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Larrikin said:

@Higgings

Everyone wants to be strong in any way possible. Don't limit it with equips and weapons only. Low level/Newbie can take advantage in costumes with attributes other than getting pathetic (sorry I don't want to be mean) gear and weapons from quest or shouting in world chat for help.

 

What kind of buffs do you expect from those suits, exactly? Because if you want them to make possible for a newbie to solo bosses at the first stages of the game, we speak about a big buff, which can be used also by high levels. Moreover, this is a MMORPG, why would you play it if you plan to do everything solo? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

What kind of buffs do you expect from those suits, exactly? Because if you want them to make possible for a newbie to solo bosses at the first stages of the game, we speak about a big buff, which can be used also by high levels. Moreover, this is a MMORPG, why would you play it if you plan to do everything solo? 

I said it clear from the very start "Boosting character's strength and defense". Can't you see a lot of low lvl asking for help in Bosses in map1 but getting nothing? It gives frustration sometimes lead them to quit the game.

 

Please recognize the players concern. This is MMORPG, user create 1 character (at first) and not 1 party. 

 

Q: Why would I play if I plan to do solo?

A: Why not if I can with good costume with attributes. I don't think playing solo will prohibit me to play the game right?

Edited by Larrikin
Too harsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The purpose of costumes is that you can have any appearances you want without being penalized on the stats.

 

Why do you absolutely wish to make it be a stupid piece of equipment like rings or helmet ?

 

I don't see why I should be exited or happy because my costume increased my stats 1521410463-bouche.png

Edited by Aglaophotis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

The purpose of costumes is that you can have any appearances you want without being penalized on the stats.

 

Why do you absolutely wish to make it be a stupid piece of equipment like rings or helmet ?

 

I don't see why I should be exited or happy because my costume increased my stats 1521410463-bouche.png

Maybe it doesn't excite you but not everyone. Maybe it sounds stupid for you but not for me. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Damagers still couldnt solo map 1 bosses

 

If someone's favorite costume would increase stats other than dmg,acc,crit,defence and defensive parameters it could ruin their build

Edited by Jcbreff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

20 hours ago, Larrikin said:

Maybe it doesn't excite you but not everyone. Maybe it sounds stupid for you but not for me. :tongue:

The only peoples that would agree are tasteless peoples that have access to rare costumes 

And if you start adding stats, why not making it enchantable with runes/cristal/amp ?

Edited by Aglaophotis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

 

The only peoples that would agree are tasteless peoples that have access to rare costumes 

And if you start adding stats, why not making it enchantable with runes/cristal/amp ?

The only people who doesn't agree are pessimist who's fond of criticizing by words without even giving a chance to happen.

I'm asking for stats your suggesting another. I cannot understand your state of mind LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Larrikin said:

The only people who doesn't agree are pessimist who's fond of criticizing by words without even giving a chance to happen.

I'm asking for stats your suggesting another. I cannot understand your state of mind LOL 

 

I disagree with this. People who do not agree might have their own reasons, and not for this they shall be called pessimist and so on. Someone might just not like the idea, personally I would find it not strictly necessary (also cause already op players would also benefit from those suits, making their characters even more broken). I stay with the Idea of suits being made to customize your character and nothing else, sorry :cereal_man:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

I disagree with this. People who do not agree might have their own reasons, and not for this they shall be called pessimist and so on. Someone might just not like the idea, personally I would find it not strictly necessary (also cause already op players would also benefit from those suits, making their characters even more broken). I stay with the Idea of suits being made to customize your character and nothing else, sorry :cereal_man:

Very well then... :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×