Server Change

bilalersy

Hi there.

I wonder server change is possible for now ? Or can it be possible in the future ?

Game admins may create an item for the change server. And every charachter can use it once or twice. 

I started game with my friends. Now all of my friends left the game. I spend a lot of money and time. So I just dont want to start again. If anybody can help me I will greatful. Thanks.

Hello!

Unfortunately, changing servers is impossible for now and it won't be invented in near future because it's very complicated and nearly impossible to create such an option in technical way. 

How about trying to find new friends, though? If you change server you will also have to make new friends, so why not trying it on your old one?

53 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Unfortunately, changing servers is impossible for now and it won't be invented in near future because it's very complicated and nearly impossible to create such an option in technical way. 

Why are you giving answers as if you are a dev?

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

It looks professional since devs have said that before

11 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Don't be whiny and I also wasn't talking to you 

8 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

"It is very complicated" 

(test server)

The thing with test server is that they just throw all data of each server together lol. They said before that for changing servers with one single char it's far more complicated

Edited by Morgana

23 hours ago, Morgana said:

Hello!

How about trying to find new friends, though? If you change server you will also have to make new friends, so why not trying it on your old one?

Hello!

Firstly, thanks for you illuminating answer. Are there any possibilites in far future ?

3 hours ago, bilalersy said:

Hello!

Firstly, thanks for you illuminating answer. Are there any possibilites in far future ?

At least one person who appreciates my answer:cryingdoge:

I'm sorry but I don't know what the devs are planning for the future .-. That's indeed something they must answer personally but most of them don't speak English :staringpumpkin: and they don't visit the forum very often, neither do they reply:panda7: Sadly xD Everyone wishes for more interaction with them.

Edited by Morgana

57 minutes ago, Morgana said:

At least one person who appreciates my answer:cryingdoge:

I'm sorry but I don't know what the devs are planning for the future .-. That's indeed something they must answer personally but most of them don't speak English :staringpumpkin: and they visit the forum very often, neither do they reply:panda7: Sadly xD Everyone wishes for more interaction with them.

Again thanks for your attention.

It's look like i have to start again in another server because in SA-Pearl players are not so friendly. Also server is almost empty. However, thanks again.

Have a nice day :)

9 minutes ago, bilalersy said:

Again thanks for your attention.

It's look like i have to start again in another server because in SA-Pearl players are not so friendly. Also server is almost empty. However, thanks again.

Have a nice day :)

Out of all server US-Sapphire and EU-Emerald would be the best choice. However, Emerald is a 24/7 drama place xD Therefore I suggest to try Sapphire :)

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Out of all server US-Sapphire and EU-Emerald would be the best choice. However, Emerald is a 24/7 drama place xD Therefore I suggest to try Sapphire :)

Confirm (/'-')/