Optional monthly subscription?

darkme

Ive seen this in a few other ftp MMOs and have a feeling it'l work great in Warspear too.

Monthly subscribers get extra currency from quests and mobs, extra loot & amplification chance, a portable auction house & guild bank, free 30 teleports and mayb some other convenience perks like extra gp, ap & cc, 

For mayb $10-$15 a month with cheaper yearly packages? 

2 hours ago, Lady Livi said:

Aw money :/ money rules, and will rule ws more..

Because doing Warspear for free will totally pay for the game's development, server usage, and the Dev's bill/food.

15 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

Because doing Warspear for free will totally pay for the game's development, server usage, and the Dev's bill/food.

No problem with that, but this suggestion is like saying get f***ed and kill yourself if you don't pay real money.

Almost none of the perks will make one a better player.

Instead of selling buffs individually in mshop, i feel a wholesale package might attract more buyers. The portable ah/gb will be patrons-only just like unbind/name change (which i assume isnt making free players kill themselves)

Might even encourage the free players to spend if the price is correct. 

Just a suggestion, I had nothing better to do yesterday morning.

Edited by darkme

Or just a miracle shop bundle containing 30 gp and ap pots, 30 tp scrolls, 30 surprise chests, 30 imperishability signs and 15 of both types of spheres. It'd be exactly the same, wouldn't it? That would cost about 35 to 40 dollars during a weekend discount, though. Maybe the optional sub you're suggesting should be $30?

9 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Or just a miracle shop bundle containing 30 gp and ap pots, 30 tp scrolls, 30 surprise chests, 30 imperishability signs and 15 of both types of spheres. It'd be exactly the same, wouldn't it? That would cost about 35 to 40 dollars during a weekend discount, though. Maybe the optional sub you're suggesting should be $30?

Wouldn't include signs or spheres cos the extra luck, or whatever they want to call it, will last for a month (might save a hardcore amper more than 3sets of amplification items). 

Also not surprise chest, mayb 1x "enhanced surprise chest" every week for subscribers. These chests should not drop quest items and can even replace the guild tournament rewards.

But tbh, I feel their current model is doing pretty well so they might not be interested in making any changes to that.

Edited by ashwins

9 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Something similar to those set of runes/crystals packs? Sounds boring though :D But i think u catch my drift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...