Rouge is so weak

bashmakh

why in all update always ranger will be powrfull than before rouge nothing changes just  reduse power  and now shaman is good with critical  but barb reduse power rouge nothing changes and ranger more powerful than ever?!??!!  i think admin has ranger acc and like to be more powerfull player in this game!!! lol not nice for the game!!!    You lose your good player !! :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

bd and rouge is same!!!but ranger is so powerfull:!

in laby shaman heal get drop  barb tank get more drop!!!

rouge what to do  very less drop!!! in arena  can't kill ranger lvl14  :(

bd and rouge is same!!!but ranger is so powerfull:!

in laby shaman heal get drop  barb tank get more drop!!!

rouge what to do  very less drop!!! in arena  can't kill ranger lvl14  :(

In laby sharman and barbarian tank boss but rougue cant tank.

Plz make rougue powerful, he is so week now

play bd then you know what weak is

Weak-list

1.BD

2. Barb

3. Druid

4. Shaman

5. Ranger

6.Rogue

IMO

LOL BDs crying  :lol:

Rogue is not weak,

BD is not weak,

Barbarian is not weak,

It's just because ranged classes are OP, they can kite so easily here

The only reason why these noobs say rogue is OP cause most rogues are good players and use crossing

All melee classes are balanced

It's just that ranged classes can kite easily and they also do another good thing, either heal or do double damage WHICH doubles the stagger

Melee where suppose to be tanks

Rogues are suppose to sneak to the enemy and backstab him, but in this game it's hard cause rogue has no stuns which do not break or slows like poisons

In most MMOs I've played and seen rogues where the only melee that do not tank but they are the only ones that can stealth or sneak

If you wanna see the full potentials of a Rogue - play a real MMO.

Rogue is not weak,

BD is not weak,

Barbarian is not weak,

The only reason why these noobs say rogue is OP cause most rogues are good players and use crossing

It's just that ranged classes can kite easily and they also do another good thing, either heal or do double damage WHICH doubles the stagger

Rogues are suppose to sneak to the enemy and backstab him, but in this game it's hard cause rogue has no stuns which do not break or slows like poisons

In most MMOs I've played and seen rogues where the only melee that do not tank but they are the only ones that can stealth or sneak

most people in almost every mmo they complain about hate rogues because they can ESCAPE.

when u get low hp on a rogue then he stuns and runs, the enemy is like, omfg i had him, i HAD HIM! duck so op!!!! can't killl!!!

Rogue is not weak,

BD is not weak,

Barbarian is not weak,

Omg, you are still protecting other classes which are not melee...

Is this a joke?  :facepalm:

Bladedancers, Rogues and Barbarians are not weak if we compare them with each other. But if we compare them with Ranger, Shaman and Druid than it can be easily seen that they are much more weaker.

Omg, you are still protecting other classes which are not melee...

Is this a joke?  :facepalm:

Joke? The only joke here is the people saying their classes are weak, and I'm not protecting other classes which are not melee, read the post you quoted before you post something which doesn't make sense, I said range classes are OP, well you'll understand when you read it properly.

Joke? The only joke here is the people saying their classes are weak, and I'm not protecting other classes which are not melee, read the post you quoted before you post something which doesn't make sense, I said range classes are OP, well you'll understand when you read it properly.

You exactly wrote that rogue is OP and you said range classes can easily kite. Firstly Range classes can kite in every game but the melee classes have skills to be balanced with them. You never said range classes are OP? I read something before I quote.

You exactly wrote that rogue is OP and you said range classes can easily kite. Firstly Range classes can kite in every game but the melee classes have skills to be balanced with them. You never said range classes are OP? I read something before I quote.

meh

Rogue is not weak,

BD is not weak,

Barbarian is not weak,

You're Welcome

edit - made the " Ranged Classes are OP " extra larger

ranger OP ranger OP ranger OP...again and again --> TOTALLY WRONG

OP classes are who have heal 250 per second and 500! crit heal per second!

While other class attack speed between 2 - 2.8 seconds

OP classes are who have heal 250 per second and 500! crit heal per second!

Um... Slay.  I think you need to rethink the "per second" part of your  analysis. 

Lol its not per second your majesty (king of noobs)  ;D

Here is melee classes choice:  Fight ranger and get scatter blessing dead without using any energy....or fight shaman druid and use all your energy trying to keep up with heal and die in the end. 

Id rather fight druids and shaman all day, at least i get a chance to fight back.  :facepalm:

proof how being able to triple combo crit to death + kite is not op?

unlike many hypocrite elfs who ass kiss there ranger's , i won't protect shaman and say there not op also, against all melee , range rule, that is fact if you play ws you would know by now.

another problem is that you play the worst pvp class, so every class may seem op to you , i mean , to waste much mc on amp then not kill a fly is sad.

This topic is rogue complaining about range class that uncomparable

@Odin, if you use shaman vs ranger n u get scattered u r fool coz to get max effect of scatter u should move closer to the shaman. How u can say if get scattered then shaman/druid will die, lol its not right.

@Sulla, I love BD no matter rogue crying, and I am not pick the wrong class.

If the maker of this topic upset about rogue just change the class, finish. Rogue should be not so strong since their specialty is backstab and run from enemy.

Rogue-

High attack low defense

Barbarian-

High De fence low attack

Shaman-

Back up dude

Now BD has the power of both Rogue and Barbarian!

Rogue-

High attack low defense

Barbarian-

High De fence low attack

Shaman-

Back up dude

Now BD has the power of both Rogue and Barbarian!

forget about defence and atk.... Just look at skills  :bad:

For example Ranger is OP not for psh atk wich he have, But for BLESSING  :facepalm:

Rogue should be not so strong since their specialty is backstab and run from enemy.

don`t think you played many games with rogues then.

stun , stealth , poison , backstab , speed is our specialty, stuns like hamstring were we atk enemy that can`t fight back is in almost every rogue outside ws. "Sap" and "blind" are rogue skills outside ws.

it`s your assumption that rogue is only good for backstab and run, then i assume bd should not be so strong too, it is only good for tanking and should stay out of pvp right? actually it is useless for tanking at eye and some lab bosses, due to range have advantage there too, so really what is it good for? on your chief ranger tanks, a dps class taking your bd role.

If the maker of this topic upset about rogue just change the class, finish. Rogue should be not so strong since their specialty is backstab and run from enemy.

Rogues should have LOW defense since he is not a tank that runs around like a boss

Rogues can't even do their " specialty " in here

they are suppose to sneak to enemy UNDETECTED and then strike but since the noob elves cried cause when the rogue comes out and attacks they just panic and run around like retards

Rogue is a melee dps meaning low defense, high damage and something to get near the enemies which is stealth but since the noobs with long ears ruined it, might as well make Rogue able to wear Heavy armour

no class is overpowered, each class has their own way to be OP

but sadly Ranger has most way and he can do them at same time

Druids and Shaman has heal, makes them OP but the reason why they are OP is cause of moon damage, our armour has no moon defense and we have to buy them but not everyone wants to use moon defense cause they only have 1 armour set

just imagine Druid/Shaman healing 250 while he attacks 30-50

OP classes are who have heal 250 per second and 500! crit heal each 3 second!

Ranger OP. "MC OP class" cant kill it most of the times.

Shaman have low accurancy and blind adds 20% dodge during spell,  and ranger can have depends of gears 20-30% dodge, i miss a lot of hits vs ranger, healing my self around 200 each 3 seconds, when blind ends, ranger have 15 seconds to spam hits to shaman.. i think is enough time because ranger can make 3000 damage in 1second :facepalm:

@Odin, if you use shaman vs ranger n u get scattered u r fool coz to get max effect of scatter u should move closer to the shaman. How u can say if get scattered then shaman/druid will die, lol its not right.

Slay you really are a noob, at both warspear and reading.  I said MELEE have two choices against RANGE.  However shamans ans druids caught in scatter blessing can die to a crit just as easily.  You dont know what PER SECOND means. 

Lol come back with facts and reading comprehension please.

I don't care what you guys say about me.

The fact is

ALL MC CLASS HAVE EASY LIFE WITH BETTER "OP" SKILLS AND MANY MOBS ALLIANCE AROUND ELF CITIES THAT MAKE THEM CAN WALK SAFELY TO ELF TOWNS EVEN THO ONLY 1 SINGLE "WEAK" BARBARIAN CAN ENTER THE 1ST CITY

So, stop crying about your class coz its already OP

The fact is

ALL MC CLASS HAVE EASY LIFE WITH BETTER "OP" SKILLS AND MANY MOBS ALLIANCE AROUND ELF CITIES THAT MAKE THEM CAN WALK SAFELY TO ELF TOWNS EVEN THO ONLY 1 SINGLE "WEAK" BARBARIAN CAN ENTER THE 1ST CITY

Thats true MC is a little bit better, but ranger still OP at elfs

The fact is

angry bd, did shaman pick on you again, it`s ok just spam pot`s till he out of mana.

angry bd, did shaman pick on you again, it`s ok just spam pot`s till he out of mana.

I am not angry, u mad bro?

dont start conflict  :bad:  its just a game, and everyone haves his oppinion  :)  u can discus but dont start to humiliate or mock each other. It's so childish  :facepalm:  ofc i am not the angel too, sometimes i am so mad reading soemones post, that i  am almos abstaining...  :bad:

Charge=Hamstring ( charge is not 100% accurate, it is very low but if it works that will be a big advantage )

Roar=Sap ( Roar is aoe, but sap is more effective if 1 on 1 like bosses )

Shaman Heal

Barskin=Earth Protection ( equal )

Earthquake>Root ( Earthquake aoe root not aoe )

Blind=Bee ( Both have cons, blind will make enemy dodge allot good for kiting only or to heal up, bee reduce crit chance so if shamans have low crit and has bee = no crit heals and reduces attack speed which shaman/druid really need )

Blessing>Stealth ( Blessing can kill anything and anyone x2 faster if it's lvl 5, stealth doesn't even last that long, only advantage is bonus damage BUT you will need Gouge which both cost MANY mana and have LONG cooldown, mostly used for fun and spying enemy for 1-5 seconds  :facepalm:  but still good )

Evasion>Ranger dodge ( increases more but rogue is me lee so he needs more dodge etc since rangers can easily kite him )

Scatter>Blind ( Scatter knocks back enemy in one way blind random, scatter doesn't have any cons, blind reduces your accuracy or enemy dodge ) couldn'tcompare with rogue skills :facepalm:

Gouge

It's all balanced only thing I can say about MC and FB is

FB better in PvE cause with 1 BD 1 Healer 3 Rangers will be very easy since Rangers do intense DPS and more heals

MC can use earthquake to avoid mobs in labyrinth but still risky since everyone ends up dying 1 by 1 and their tank can use shield so more defense but rogue is not really good dps since they only do 1000 crits and 200-400 normal every 20-25 seconds while ranger can do up to 3-5k damage in few seconds plus they are ranged so it reduces risk of pulling other mobs

In PvP both seem balance it's just

Shaman Army/Ranger Army will rape you before you even touch them

and for healers

Shaman = offensive

Druid = Defensive

Shaman can earthquake other mobs to make tanks regen more

Druid can lower boss crit and heal more better

It seems it's all balanced even if FB has 2 ranged classes gives them more advantage in boss hunting and  kiting but sadly Elves aren't really that " intelligent " to figure out how, too bad since Russian elves used their brains to take advantage of Ranger DPS and range attacks maybe these Elves where busy trying to clean the earwax from their long pointy ears? :unknw:

and it seems like some guy is angry, maybe he spending time with the newbies in Elf side he started adapting to them and wants  more power  :facepalm:  well, noobs will be noobs, whiners will be losers, retards will be more retarded, then they will want to have easy life, it's how it works...  :facepalm:

good thing the pros never spam forum topics when they get nerf'd sadly ranger never got nerf'd yet they still complain, very sadly retarded of them

Charge=Hamstring ( charge is not 100% accurate, it is very low but if it works that will be a big advantage )

(hamst isnt 100% too its dodge alot on players, maybe what my accurity is low, and charges moves u to target no matter fails or not, its advantage against ranged class)

Shaman Heal

(yea and shamans have more hp  ::) )

Blind=Bee ( Both have cons, blind will make enemy dodge allot good for kiting only or to heal up, bee reduce crit chance so if shamans have low crit and has bee = no crit heals and reduces attack speed which shaman/druid really need (Nah not so big difference between hits)

Blessing>Stealth ( Blessing can kill anything and anyone x2 faster if it's lvl 5, stealth doesn't even last that long, only advantage is bonus damage BUT you will need Gouge which both cost MANY mana and have LONG cooldown, mostly used for fun and spying enemy for 1-5 seconds  :facepalm:  but still good )(RANGERS OP and stealth must last longer)

Scatter>Blind ( Scatter knocks back enemy in one way blind random(and it fails if opponent is near wall or etc. and blind moves u more steps),

scatter doesn't have any cons, blind reduces your accuracy or enemy dodge ) couldn'tcompare with rogue skills :facepalm:

Gouge(Gouge last long, very usefull on arena and other situation then need to stop one enamy for long) , Trap doesn't break though enemy can still charge through it, but since it has short cooldown it will be usefull for kiting NOT camping )

It's all balanced(Not realy)

I want that not the faction would be balanced but all classes individualy  :sorry:  i am just wondering how new classes will be OP ( i think devs will do that, bcoz lot of ppl will create new chars, they will see what they are OP and then all will play with them, buy bags enchants, costumes, signs and etc.  :wacko:  and i think that all this inbalance is for mcoints  :facepalm:  few class OP, more ppl will start play them, then they will change them to other  :facepalm: )