Refund me my mcs

Lobsel

"Sorry, it's impossible.

Please, pay more attention and don't rush pressing buttons.

Take care."

~ you don't lock a topic just because its content is disturbing for the game system ~

Nothing on this game is impossible for a game's admin like you.

Tell me where is the option to remove these pop ups. Tell me if they asked me if I was sure that I wanted to buy this item. And then I'll stay quiet, I will assume that I could prevented this incident.

Developing this pop up wasn't "impossible", and noone asked for this. It's stupid, we don't need this to know that these items exist.

It's not even an advertisement for buying mcs, but a trap to missclick (as I did) and consume our MCs. You guys scamed me, and expect me to feel guilty so I can't complain. Well, developing team is responsable of this, and that's why I ask for a compensation.

Sincerely Yours

An unity pot. 140 MCs, I won't make more than 4k selling it on eu.

It may sounds like nothing, but that's not the first time it happen, nor it happens only to me.

A unity pot. You are angry because you lost less than the equivalent to 1 USD in mcoin.

Please, if you're here just to piss me, be mature and get out.

Today it was 1 unity. And tomorow ? An unity sign ? I mean, it can happen again

And 1usd is already too much spended for some peoples, don't judge on that

currencies in real world make mcoin really precious to some player :bad:

i agree with Lobsel that pop ups is a trap, there must be confirmation purchase :facepalm:

Yes, it is annoying. It should ask like "are you sure?", it happened to me a few times too but I guess it is just a way to make us spend. It is not about 1 USD or cent, we should have an option to disable pop ups or at least a message to make sure if we want to purchase xxxx item.