XeNoN

damn this weapon destroyed prompt!  please remove this! i always accidentaly click on repair with scroll in bag. and its not good for me, especially im not that rich thats why im saving gold & saving all things, durability, everything.   idc if this thread is repeated. i cant search anything, no tags %). *Z*

I always press the repair with mcoins button... Not that I would have them (mcoins) often but once I've got like 20 of them for watching ads it is pretty sure to happen.

Developers will never remove popup offers, best solutions is to make a secondary account and only buy mcoins there, so you won't accidentally spend miracle coins on something you don't want.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get it, why wouldn't you press on "repair item" if it is broken.. I mean even if mistakenly pressed it, wouldn't you like to repair it after all?

Whats worse than this is dg-timeup-prompt.

Damn dat :/ devs should do sth about it already. 

Some players carry a lot of stuff on them and only use a repair when their whole equipment is broken.

Also, the weapons oftenly breaks faster, so if you carry a second weapon...