Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

Na I'm patient and I spam world chat when I need help I've played other games for example RS, it takes years to get decent.

if spamming world chat doesnt help you. go pm players from the nearest town. bcoz sometimes people are so busy and cant concentrate looking always at world chat.. sending pm to a player works better bro. so try it..

because girl character O:-)

only 2 of them are girls and are my lv14s and i leveled up them by myself and killed the boss using my higher lv chars.

if spamming world chat doesnt help you. go pm players from the nearest town. bcoz sometimes people are so busy and cant concentrate looking always at world chat.. sending pm to a player works better bro. so try it..

it's true, try to private message someone instead of saying it in world chat.

it's true, try to private message someone instead of saying it in world chat.

Only then i go sometimes hahah

What is MC? Warspear is the only game i knew of that has primitive words.People saying MC and ELF are confusing to new people.Whats MC? what is an ELF? Better if it has appropriate words Sentinels and Legion
Its like a poor game with bad names

What is MC? Warspear is the only game i knew of that has primitive words.People saying MC and ELF are confusing to new people.Whats MC? what is an ELF? Better if it has appropriate words Sentinels and Legion

Its like a poor game with bad names

There's not newbies in this topic.

The word "Legion" itself is a word which is used to describe evil alliances, MCs and the Forsaken

The word "Sentinels" mainly refers for robots but it could be used just like we're using it atm

Edited by Tood

The word "Legion" itself is a word which is used to describe evil alliances, MCs and the Forsaken

The word "Sentinels" mainly refers for robots but it could be used just like we're using it atm

Wut? Where did you get robots from? Legion meant a unit of soldiers in the Ancient Roman military. Sentinel means guard.

Wut? Where did you get robots from? Legion meant a unit of soldiers in the Ancient Roman military. Sentinel means guard.

Lol I meant with the meanings they could come with, any game can make an alliance and what sums up with that, a "Legion"

Also a Sentinel can go for a robot...

Lol I meant with the meanings they could come with, any game can make an alliance and what sums up with that, a "Legion"

Also a Sentinel can go for a robot...

:facepalm:

Screenshot from 2015-07-04 21:31:29.png

Dude ffs you don't rly have to argue about that, if you were a "gamer" you'd know what am I talking about

I have 7 years of gaming experience and even I don't know what you mean with "Sentinels". The term connected with robots seems a little familiar to me, but nothing more than that.

EDIT: They're robots from The Matrix. The Matrix is in no way related to videogames.

Edited by Nosotraes

I have 7 years of gaming experience and even I don't know what you mean with "Sentinels". The term connected with robots seems a little familiar to me, but nothing more than that.

EDIT: They're robots from The Matrix. The Matrix is in no way related to videogames.

I'm done arguing, I don't have to prove anything.

these ppl don't know what ''sarcasm'' is lmao -_- ik what are legion and sentinel,but i barely use that word, for me they are MCS and ELFS. newbies:!

LoL :rofl:

Tood, stop making senseless posts and un-related posts to the topics. Really. :facepalm: (or should i use the epic facepalm?)

This is a senseless post since you know Tood

They started it *puts hand on head and lies on the ground"

I DID NOTHING MRS.SWAT, CAN'T BEAR STAYING SILENT WHILE THEY ROCK THE HELL OUTTA THE TOPIC X_X

EDIT: Could you please lock this topic, there isn't a single bit of discussion here.

Edited by Tood

1. MC Side should get people

2. MC should stop being assholes to everyone (if they were before)

3. MC should help people more

Bla bla bla we get it

Edited by MCocktail

2. MC should stop being assholes to everyone (if they were before)

We're actually the bad side so we must be assholes by nature :D

We're actually the bad side so we must be assholes by nature :D

If thats the case you shouldnt wonder your side is so heavily outnumbered ;)

If thats the case you shouldnt wonder your side is so heavily outnumbered ;)

I never wonder that lol ,I think mc side is ok as it is.

^ Yes you're an asshole.Not by nature but a big mistake.

If you want to say that you're in love with me pls send me a private message.

Bask,dont rely in that she is a girl just for having a femenine profile... You can get a bad surprise... You know what i mean ;)

I forgot to mention that MC offers the best classes,age is 50% useless, ranger is poop against a lock/shaman/necro/amped dk/amped barb/low amped rogue

BD can't touch the casters but it can surely fk up melees

Mage, I don't have to say anything but its good at kiting and dgs... Only

Priest is the holy version of necro

Druid is the holy version of shaman

So MCs traded the numbers with strength

I forgot to mention that MC offers the best classes,age is 50% useless, ranger is poop against a lock/shaman/necro/amped dk/amped barb/low amped rogue

BD can't touch the casters but it can surely fk up melees

Mage, I don't have to say anything but its good at kiting and dgs... Only

Priest is the holy version of necro

Druid is the holy version of shaman

So MCs traded the numbers with strength

How can you compare classes that easy ? All classes have something special that you don't look at it .. Every class is good

That was a "simplified" edition of the comparison, if you want me to write down every single point so that the forum crashes then I haven't any problem with that

That was a "simplified" edition of the comparison, if you want me to write down every single point so that the forum crashes then I haven't any problem with that

Please do so, we like reading :)