Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

Bask,dont rely in that she is a girl just for having a femenine profile... You can get a bad surprise... You know what i mean ;)

do u mean a shemale? =O ..i wonder too.. why so much hating? maybe he or she or whatever totally messed up his/her real life and just stuck in this game.pls watch ur mouth! girl or boy =O

Priest is almost the same as necro but it focuses more on support than of dmg while necro focuses on both with an increased percentage of dmg, Pala can heal himself and bind the targets and leech hp, he is also able to buff everybody near him while dmging others and dk stuns his enemies with a mix of binds, stuns dmg lowering skills and silences to be able to kill someone by receiving the lowest dmg as possible, they both focus on multi dmg abilities, bd and barbs are different but similar as in ham ticks, rush dmg lowering skills, sustainable abilities, BUT while bd can deal AoE dmg and also reflect the dmg received, barb focuses on target-based skills and out tanking ppl.

Now to the big guys

As we know, rangers and rogues are more like Robin Hood and Batman, ranger focuses on dealing SHITLOADS of dmg to his enemies at a short time while his opponents are trapped and unable to do anything. Rogues focus on stealth, dexterity and dealing maximum dmg at their first hits but if the rogue is catched it still has the chance to run away due to it's gouge skill then return and K.O the enemy, mages and locks are not that similar but they both focus on the same thing dmg>kite>immobilize>repeat untill target is killed. Whilst warlocks focus on the total control of their enemy like a dummy, mages focus on burst dmg and escaping attacks using dimensions and time shifts so the enemy gets confused while taking a bunch of burst dmg

Did the forum crash yet?

Yes heavy every class is good but mage is the worst in this "good", 90% of the players say so, a caster dealing dmg from a short range...

Edited by Tood

Woops ok here is it

Druid unlike other healers focuses on a combination of binds, dmg and stuns with the support of his burst heal, what a druid wants to do is to always keep his target bound/stunned to be able to deal shitloads of dmg while being safe

According to my calculations

Druid>Sham≥Necro

BD>DK>Barb

Lock>ranger≥rogue

But anything can happen dependant on your skill and gear

do u mean a shemale? =O ..i wonder too.. why so much hating? maybe he or she or whatever totally messed up his/her real life and just stuck in this game.pls watch ur mouth! girl or boy =O

I'm an old player and who are you? You are just new in forums :D

You don't know about me anyway so suck it.

I dont think a boy would pack such jokes lel

I'm not gay or bi or tranny i am straight and this is who i am in the internet :P

Hello... Why are all discussions going off topics?

EDIT >> Ranger > Wlock

Edited by Valleria

Lol nest I saw a +8 ranger fighting a lock (from his dmg I think he was +4-+8 ) and the ranger wasn't even able to move.... Dark circle>pool>arrow>sphere>that book debuff>fear>repeat...

EDIT: Ty noso

Edited by Tood

yes all knows im new in forum but i didnt talk shit like u! and im not bragging my self to be famous or whatsoever! so suck it?? why would i suck it? lol stop talking bs. im not mistaken of what i think of u, u really a shemale hahaha shemale baby!!

Are you obsessed in fighting me because of my reputation? Go ahead and argue more please :)
I know you can do better than that Dmurk ;)

hahaha funny shemale in internet get lost!! stop bullying legion and talk nice in forum is it ok baby?

Nope :) hahaha you never learn do you? Please say more words i want to hear.I know you won't stop
Yep you are a newbie
You don't know what the rules in the forums anyway since you're a noob
Say more gaylord Dmurk

this topic doesnt need to go further.. legion are not lazy. if u dont like my comment then keep it!! old but noob are not allowed to critisize!

Yea Tood right , but yea anything is possible depending on class control , yea as livi said ranger could be stronger because of the fast dps and that load of dmg skills

Even if the ranger dodged his circle there is still fear and pool, *fears him + pools then runs away untill circle is up, circles him and spams skills and bam ranger dead* not because a class has op af burst dmg means that its immortal, Imo a ranger could never beat a lock unless the lock is messin around/noob/newb

Even if the ranger dodged his circle there is still fear and pool, *fears him + pools then runs away untill circle is up, circles him and spams skills and bam ranger dead* not because a class has op af burst dmg means that its immortal, Imo a ranger could never beat a lock unless the lock is messin around/noob/newb

All these are actually facts , and win is a fact

Still don't get why Sentinels and Legion fight all the time

Bask,dont rely in that she is a girl just for having a femenine profile... You can get a bad surprise... You know what i mean ;)

You made me imagine the weirdest thing i've ever imagined  :bad:

one of my spy told me that yellowdiamon is Sweetmandy,could it be true? O_o

Hmm, I don't think so. You see, she stopped. Edited by Nosotraes