Why MC side has become so lazy?

Praveer

Making fun of a person who is trying to learn his 3th language :) wow At least i spend my money in knowledge and not in a game like you.

''I won't reply to you bask'' what the duck are you doing then lmaoooo.... Smart !!

Lol. I'm not a money spender idiot, and this is my 4th language idiot, looks like you're dumb in both school and games, I was replying to heavy so I thought why not write a P.S to you

O wait you don't even know what "double meaning words" are

Looks like I got you mad, stop crying about money spenders, they are free wether to spend it or not

Looks like someone here is mad

Stop qqing and if you wanna cry then go cry in your bathroom.

Again foreigns using ''Cry'' as insult lol.

Redbird I wasn't talking to heavybowus about the ''Spend ur money in knowledge and not in a game'' and I'm yushiko btw %)

Redbird I wasn't talking to heavybowus about the ''Spend ur money in knowledge and not in a game'' and I'm yushiko btw %)

Its "foreigners" idiot, also cry could become an insult if you're a male

Lol idiot, I don't your country's nationality to use cry, :rofl:

Do you think that I need your country's nationality to speak?

Seriously you are dumber than I thought

Is that the way you can defend yourself? By embarrassing yourself and acting like an idiot? All you did was just that, please think of a better way before you talk to me.

Hopefully not whining, oh wait you already are.

Edited by Tood

You should delete all those insults before you get banned or something like that.

You're the one spamming the "F" word

Don't you know how to read ? it says ''duck''

Lol now you aren't pretending to be dumb, you literally ARE.

I'm outta here, I wont spam that chat like you do.

You have embarrassed yourself enough

I DO pity you now.

Don't you know how to read ? it says ''duck''

Twinkle twinkle little stars, how you wonder what you are and once you know what you are, mental hospital isn't so far :3

Twinkle twinkle little stars, how you wonder what you are and once you know what you are, mental hospital isn't so far :3

check ur chars

Ooooo, mental hospital, its a fun place, I visited it about 50 times :rofl:

check ur chars

I've no idea why pachacutec made you guild leader of tspfighter. To me it looks more like you've been pretending to be a girl and flirting with him, that's just sad xD For your information pacha asked me to join the guild and I got kicked from a guy who is crying on forum, trying to act tough, hating on people for no reason honestly you have issues lel you're just embarrassing yourself. :rofl:

I've no idea why pachacutec made you guild leader of tspfighter. To me it looks more like you've been pretending to be a girl and flirting with him, that's just sad xD For your information pacha asked me to join the guild and I got kicked from a guy who is crying on forum, trying to act tough, hating on people for no reason honestly you have issues lel you're just embarrassing yourself. :rofl:

Its okay dude let us get back to the main topic of MC

Tood and baskent why fight ? They thing of this story is that yes people decide where to spend the money they have and you dont have the right to critisize his decision , so stop this thing 

Tood and baskent why fight ? They thing of this story is that yes people decide where to spend the money they have and you dont have the right to critisize his decision , so stop this thing

My point was he criticizing you, and I already beat him up (with some help from Cyber high five bud)

However, idc anymore so lets get back to the topic (he also made a topic at support to ban me, fail...)

Lets get back to the topic :)

Ohhh ok sorry bro! Haha Yushi *_* :blush:

My point was he criticizing you, and I already beat him up (with some help from Cyber high five bud)

However, idc anymore so lets get back to the topic (he also made a topic at support to ban me, fail...)

Lets get back to the topic :)

Didnt notice it much , but i also dont quote on everything , i just have learnt to ignore some pointless stuff like on this topic some specific , so try to do the same man . 

Umm nothing much to add on this topic , legion is lazy but sentiels dont step back on it , just there is more activity there but doesnt mean that lazy people do not exist everywhere , simple as that .

Didnt notice it much , but i also dont quote on everything , i just have learnt to ignore some pointless stuff like on this topic some specific , so try to do the same man . 

Umm nothing much to add on this topic , legion is lazy but sentiels dont step back on it , just there is more activity there but doesnt mean that lazy people do not exist everywhere , simple as that .

As i said before, I started to arguing with you cuz i wanted to know for how long you would talk to me w/o get mad, I do that to many ppl, i think your gf have seen me before in wc doing the same and at the final we just become friends.

lol tood, the topic i made on support section isnt about this ''Facepalm'' is about something that happened a long time ago, you weren't even a forum user when that happened.

Edited by baskentliii

As i said before, I started to arguing with you cuz i wanted to know for how long you would talk to me w/o get mad, I do that to many ppl, i think your gf have seen me before in wc doing the same and at the final we just become friends.

Romantic :wub:

Someone lock this post, there isn't something we can add.

Whats this kind of test , what you trying to understand if im agressive ? Lmao 

And by the way i get mad rarely , and to make me become mean you must insult me badly or xred , i dont accept these . Also cant forget that in this forum there are rules and have to follow them , so i cant spam or say things here .

there is a big diff between being nice and romantic lol, Are you drunk or what?

Maybe I am :spiteful:

oh duck! am so pissed off cuz ov diz nabs arguin an everywun knos am teh onle pro here! everywun shut up! holy duck !

images.jpg

holy duck

oh duck! am so pissed off cuz ov diz nabs arguin an everywun knos am teh onle pro here! everywun shut up! holy duck !

images.jpg

holy duck

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Hey, you toodler, stop it :diablo:

He is my friend ._.

Who? The duck?

I am. Haven't used my two mc chars since ~2 weeks or so.

I've got 3 mc chars and everytime I log in one of them (rarely...), I IMMEDIATELY log out, their stuff and quests are way harder than the sentinels' (especially forsaken ones)

Not to mention Irselnort where nobody is active to do bosses

That means the Legion is commiting suicide WITH it's own desire

Edited by Tood