Is Mage giant?

Much here is ignored how strong the magician is. Mage has Resist with a very low cooldown, has very high damage and has the barrier skill that tanks.
Here I show some videos of mages alone killing several groups.

Here I propose an increase in the cooldown of the "Ennoble" skill, and of all instant damage skills, since with the evolution of the game, mages now have a significantly reduced cooldown.

2023 11 26 10 36 57 - YouTube   ( here one mage solo kill all party)

Edited by hugomedeiroswg

12 minutes ago, Fynn said:

If They was stronger before, now pyromancy just made them an overkill class. 

But hey, It's more important to complain about the chieftain, isn't it? :fuck_that:

pve  talent :la1ugh: do you even know what pyro does..?

9 minutes ago, Jaan said:

So what?, y'all cry also bout a chieftain branch made to pve just because a talent that gives them 40% cd extra. 

Also bout the mid one just bcz the eagle talent (Which he explains, that its main function is to apply bleeding), 

But there you are: "toO mUcH bLeEdInG  sTacKs" 

Finally the physical one that doesnt have  any shit about healing but yet again,  "toO mUcH hEaLiNg" 

Idk where  this ppl came from

14 minutes ago, Jaan said:

If im not wrong it is full critical damage branch. 

The problem is, the rogue also has a similar branch, and yet y'all complain about it.. 

Not know what y'all trying to get to

35 minutes ago, Fynn said:

So what?, y'all cry also bout a chieftain branch made to pve just because a talent that gives them 40% cd extra. 

Also bout the mid one just bcz the eagle talent (Which he explains, that its main function is to apply bleeding), 

But there you are: "toO mUcH bLeEdInG  sTacKs" 

Finally the physical one that doesnt have  any shit about healing but yet again,  "toO mUcH hEaLiNg" 

Idk where  this ppl came from

Gvg branch (which is the > one) isnt made for pve since magic chief in pve is subpar to physical one, second bleads stack even without midbranch to ridiculous amounts. But based on everything you said your general knowledge of the game is lacking thus there is no point for me to go deeper on this conversation

46 minutes ago, Godless said:

Gvg branch (which is the > one) isnt made for pve since magic chief in pve is subpar to physical one, second bleads stack even without midbranch to ridiculous amounts. But based on everything you said your general knowledge of the game is lacking thus there is no point for me to go deeper on this conversation

I wouldn't be surprised if you used that same argument for everyone who disagrees with you  

"You don't know anything about the game."

"You don't know your own class" 

"I've played for x years, I know what I'm saying."

Always looking for approval from other users :t10: