Emergency to Balance ELF-MC mechanism of choose

WS-MCplayer

As we all know, there are two leagues in warspear world, which are called mc and elf, but there are some differences between them. As time passes by, the active players between two leagues have a huge gap both in numbers and strength. Looking at the data showed in official web, ELF seems to have natural advantages in most of servers for a long time. Players tend to choose elf. So i hope to balance this phenomenon, i hope everyone can talk here to give some suggestions. Much thanks.

15 hours ago, WS-MCplayer said:

As we all know, there are two leagues in warspear world, which are called mc and elf, but there are some differences between them. As time passes by, the active players between two leagues have a huge gap both in numbers and strength. Looking at the data showed in official web, ELF seems to have natural advantages in most of servers for a long time. Players tend to choose elf. So i hope to balance this phenomenon, i hope everyone can talk here to give some suggestions. Much thanks.

whatever mc or elf,there're the same class at each side. That will be less

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

Kinda hard to balance alliances when they aren't as one sided on all servers. For example, these are the war results from 2022:
image.png.2f29e6acb5f8a4498699c2c15614545c.png

image.png.9390f41a244667a1ecc526c3d484d081.png

Seems like elfs need buff on some servers and mcs on some.

You also cant buff the classes from one side just because they have less people playing. Arenas and GvG's would be dominated by those classes that got buffed, because there it doesn't matter how many total players one side has.

Only way to balance this would be to add some incentives to make new characters on the side with less players. Increased xp/knowledge or something for new characters.

GM fake rebalance Death Knight vs warden win druid vs Death Knight  GM fake rebalance nerf Death Knight dmg Magic vs druid X3 healer elf Immortal nerf druid

5 hours ago, Julio said:

GM fake rebalance Death Knight vs warden win druid vs Death Knight  GM fake rebalance nerf Death Knight dmg Magic vs druid X3 healer elf Immortal nerf druid

image.thumb.png.5d8d9b41ee2eba641edfe6cb40f12e0d.png

The only solution that i see is bring back the  limit of class/players created on each faction, taking into account the actual amount of players created in the dominant faction. 

Idk why was removed (or maybe isn't removed, but it never works, the old message of  "many heros of this class" is not shown anymore

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 8:00 AM, Theweasel said:

The only solution that i see is bring back the  limit of class/players created on each faction, taking into account the actual amount of players created in the dominant faction. 

Idk why was removed (or maybe isn't removed, but it never works, the old message of  "many heros of this class" is not shown anymore

I remember there were protests about that and in a way they are right, we cannot force people and new players to choose the classes and faction we want, it is not fair to anyone.

On the other hand the best way is as zurp said:

On 11/20/2023 at 7:34 AM, Zurp said:

Only way to balance this would be to add some incentives to make new characters on the side with less players. Increased xp/knowledge or something for new characters.

It is the best way that I think there is since we do not force anyone to choose a specific class but it makes it much more tempting to choose a specific class.

Edited by SeaDemon

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, Julio said:

hahahaha, druid is overpowered now and i think no class has enough dmg to beat druid in this version . It wastes time to choose the druid as aim firstly.