BUFF DK

Julio

BUFF DK Shield for all Auto active/warden have Shield for all Auto active dmg all 0 hit in pvp/paladín have Shield for all PVP +20 Hit Don't break All 0 hit elves have Shield for all in pvp fake rebalance 

Screenshot_2023-11-10-19-32-00-869_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Dk should be nerf look how charmer & shaman take 4mints to kill a dk comparsion how the charmer dead in 1min?

3 часа назад, Alexander-8 сказал:

Dk should be nerf look how charmer & shaman take 4mints to kill a dk comparsion how the charmer dead in 1min?

true dk is trash only pve tanker. really weak dmg only can tank and support debuff even 15book + octobook dk.

better choice other class. this class droped from dev already.

no one care about dk class. good video thank you.

Edited by US Evil

13 hours ago, Alexander-8 said:

Afer You CRY Nerf elf in coming Nerf druid x3 healer don't died in PVP Nerf pet Master don't died in PVP time heal 18 seg CD time  SKILL Nerf BUFF DK SHIELD HEALER SKILL Secret reserve Coming 

7 hours ago, Julio said:

Wow, this dude just got dismantled. I've seen a video of a Paladin taking a beating like a boss but, he had on Mermen Gear ( and a ton of buffs via scrolls, potions, guild, event, etc) so what I see is that in order to be a "Near Unkillable" tank, hunt for some Mermen Gear. You can do it rich folks I believe in you all :2Thumbs:

Or maybe the Death Knight needs some buff to its survivability.

On 11/11/2023 at 7:51 AM, Alexander-8 said:

U misguiding bro. DK totally trash

On 11/11/2023 at 2:38 AM, Julio said:

BUFF DK Shield for all Auto active/warden have Shield for all Auto active dmg all 0 hit in pvp/paladín have Shield for all PVP +20 Hit Don't break All 0 hit elves have Shield for all in pvp fake rebalance 

Screenshot_2023-11-10-19-32-00-869_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

I agree 👍👍👍👍

DK need more improvement, compared to warden it 10,/90. And also Curse knight skill should be AOE,  make it point less. So can use it directly in any area like chieftain. And increase the Zone and damage ability 

On 11/13/2023 at 3:59 PM, Smymithu said:

U misguiding bro. DK totally trash

I agree 👍👍👍👍

DK need more improvement, compared to warden it 10,/90. And also Curse knight skill should be AOE,  make it point less. So can use it directly in any area like chieftain. And increase the Zone and damage ability 

Yes bro. DK need more improvement. Compared to warden it's 15/85. Or more less. Death call should be use the stunt parameters by crystal or  stunt equipment again. And secret reserve and blood protection should be same as the first time as old time

This is my DK currently, and unless I use parchment and pot with resist parameter, I get full control in most battles that are not 1v1 or 2v2. The blood protection is easily removed with the Mage's "Banish" skill. And the Curse's damage has been nerfed so much that it's ridiculous to have 1400 magic damage. The death knight does need a buff, considering the fact that it is easily controlled.

Screenshot_2023-11-21-08-48-06-127_com.aigrind.warspear-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-21-08-47-30-648_com.aigrind.warspear-edit.jpg

10 hours ago, Filipe Ramon said:

This is my DK currently, and unless I use parchment and pot with resist parameter, I get full control in most battles that are not 1v1 or 2v2. The blood protection is easily removed with the Mage's "Banish" skill. And the Curse's damage has been nerfed so much that it's ridiculous to have 1400 magic damage. The death knight does need a buff, considering the fact that it is easily controlled.

Screenshot_2023-11-21-08-48-06-127_com.aigrind.warspear-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-21-08-47-30-648_com.aigrind.warspear-edit.jpg

A dk using 2h isn't supposed to be as tanky as a shield user though. Surely with those gears and books you could easily just use a shield and be extremely tanky. Block is just raw dmg reduction, it's not just the def increase from shield. Dks should lose tankyness the same way wardens and paladins lose alot of theirs for using 2h weapons.

On 11/12/2023 at 5:23 AM, Malik Campbell said:

Wow, this dude just got dismantled. I've seen a video of a Paladin taking a beating like a boss but, he had on Mermen Gear ( and a ton of buffs via scrolls, potions, guild, event, etc) so what I see is that in order to be a "Near Unkillable" tank, hunt for some Mermen Gear. You can do it rich folks I believe in you all :2Thumbs:

Or maybe the Death Knight needs some buff to its survivability.

In this video your resilience is being lowered by the "wrath of gladiator" skill that is a reward from arena rankings. And fron what i could tell from the video, it got to tick down for a good while, meaning you could have lost as much as 30-40% resi by the time you died, explaining the high damage taken at the end.

On 11/21/2023 at 11:19 PM, vavavi said:

A dk using 2h isn't supposed to be as tanky as a shield user though. Surely with those gears and books you could easily just use a shield and be extremely tanky. Block is just raw dmg reduction, it's not just the def increase from shield. Dks should lose tankyness the same way wardens and paladins lose alot of theirs for using 2h weapons.

It doesn't change the fact that even with 2 hands and the strongest books in the game, I have no ability to survive or cause damage. Based on your comment, then shouldn't BD take damage? Or a Seeker that is completely broken causing a lot of damage and resisting a lot? Shouldn't mages have defensive skills that reduce damage to 0? Shouldn't Druids be immortal in a 2x2 arena with infinite healing and controls? Obviously it shouldn't have the same ability to withstand damage as shield classes, but this doesn't make up for it in other areas such as damage that is constantly nerfed. This just confirms the fact that the class needs a buff. And yes, I've already used the tank build with shield, but reserves have become an irrelevant skill, which most of the time is disabled because it has a global cooldown of 90s. In addition to the fact that it only works as a second life, enemies just take a little longer to kill you using full control.

Everything you can imagine that is possible to do with a Death Knight in this game, I have already tested. After I built a Tank on the BR-Tourmaline server, all mages started using the Banishment skill, which disables Wing and Protection with 1 skill and reduces the effect of anything else I use. With Book Octopus and 20% resist I take full control of Templars and Summoners unless I buff myself with more resist. You are not talking to a layman. The class needs more damage and the ability to resist, as the Knight's Curse, which is the main damage skill, was discarded by the developers, causing less than 90% damage. The game today is extremely linked to group battles, and the class simply cannot click on GvG. One of the things that could be done is to replace the effect of the Breath of Silence that increases damage by some resistance effect. To at least be able to click on massive battles. Furthermore, since the class is clearly an analogue of the Paladin which instead of healing causes damage, the duration of the Sanguine Protection which lasts 10.5s if using the middle branch, should be similar to the Paladin's Shield which lasts 20s.

19 hours ago, Filipe Ramon said:

Everything you can imagine that is possible to do with a Death Knight in this game, I have already tested. After I built a Tank on the BR-Tourmaline server, all mages started using the Banishment skill, which disables Wing and Protection with 1 skill and reduces the effect of anything else I use. With Book Octopus and 20% resist I take full control of Templars and Summoners unless I buff myself with more resist. You are not talking to a layman. The class needs more damage and the ability to resist, as the Knight's Curse, which is the main damage skill, was discarded by the developers, causing less than 90% damage. The game today is extremely linked to group battles, and the class simply cannot click on GvG. One of the things that could be done is to replace the effect of the Breath of Silence that increases damage by some resistance effect. To at least be able to click on massive battles. Furthermore, since the class is clearly an analogue of the Paladin which instead of healing causes damage, the duration of the Sanguine Protection which lasts 10.5s if using the middle branch, should be similar to the Paladin's Shield which lasts 20s.

Correct me if im wrong, but sanguine protection is a damage reduction skill right? Comparing that to a shield with limited capability isn't exactly a proper comparison.

Yes while its true dks aren't the ideal class for gvgs, that same goes for basically every tank. Can't have everything on one class.

Also yes, mages magic ban is a hard counter to dks tankyness, but its also basically the only proper counter that elf actually has. Also it's only super effective in a situation where the mage has a partner that is able to even deal the required damage after it has been used. I can't see a mage being able to beat a dk in anything short of atleast a 2v1 situation.

20 hours ago, Filipe Ramon said:

It doesn't change the fact that even with 2 hands and the strongest books in the game, I have no ability to survive or cause damage. Based on your comment, then shouldn't BD take damage? Or a Seeker that is completely broken causing a lot of damage and resisting a lot? Shouldn't mages have defensive skills that reduce damage to 0? Shouldn't Druids be immortal in a 2x2 arena with infinite healing and controls? Obviously it shouldn't have the same ability to withstand damage as shield classes, but this doesn't make up for it in other areas such as damage that is constantly nerfed. This just confirms the fact that the class needs a buff. And yes, I've already used the tank build with shield, but reserves have become an irrelevant skill, which most of the time is disabled because it has a global cooldown of 90s. In addition to the fact that it only works as a second life, enemies just take a little longer to kill you using full control.

Seekers dmg is insane, that much is true, but they don't have that much resist either. The only reaist buff that is in any way viable in arena is their short 8% boost after stealth. Druids i can see being a hard match up for dks, but for them theres also simple counters. A chief for example can simply just remove their heals and leave them extremely vulnerable to just instantly dying, much like what a mage can do to dks defensive skills.

On 11/22/2023 at 7:10 AM, Filipe Ramon said:

I m complete agree with u bro. Ty Filipe Ramon for for the up above u mentioned. Elf also crying and always cry. Although sentinel always dominate the Warspear. 

8 hours ago, vavavi said:

Correct me if im wrong, but sanguine protection is a damage reduction skill right? Comparing that to a shield with limited capability isn't exactly a proper comparison.

Yes while its true dks aren't the ideal class for gvgs, that same goes for basically every tank. Can't have everything on one class.

Also yes, mages magic ban is a hard counter to dks tankyness, but its also basically the only proper counter that elf actually has. Also it's only super effective in a situation where the mage has a partner that is able to even deal the required damage after it has been used. I can't see a mage being able to beat a dk in anything short of atleast a 2v1 situation.

Seekers dmg is insane, that much is true, but they don't have that much resist either. The only reaist buff that is in any way viable in arena is their short 8% boost after stealth. Druids i can see being a hard match up for dks, but for them theres also simple counters. A chief for example can simply just remove their heals and leave them extremely vulnerable to just instantly dying, much like what a mage can do to dks defensive skills.

Yes u r totally wrong, seeker can kill full party in arena with out having any difficulty, same you told about dk as tank can't have all, then please look at the warden, higher damage stunt and never die. Is that a tank or god ?

Compared to dk warden it's 5/95. And druid, don't wanna talk to it, it's a Titan. Need nerf it. Same for mage. 2 x protection resistance and high damage make it God or something else. 

More over the Mac sentinel char have well protection stunt and resistance.

Why not give some resistance in legion? Specially for forsaken? And give a passive shield to warlock and make relaxation 75% damage reduction with resistance. 

Let's see how the sentinel can cry further. 

Gm should make balance.